SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:30 pm

Part of the show for me is seeing so many beautiful romantic places that I hope to travel to someday. Maybe the leads could care less but I would think the travel is one of the perks for being the lead. Maybe it just wears them out. Aren’t there lots of places that would want the publicity of having the show there?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Rolly wrote:Part of the show for me is seeing so many beautiful romantic places that I hope to travel to someday. Maybe the leads could care less but I would think the travel is one of the perks for being the lead. Maybe it just wears them out. Are’t there lots of places that would want the publicity of having the show there?

yeah i think many posters here have pointed out that TPTB need freebies. This season clearly they are going where ever the freebies may have them. no hmmm
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:49 pm

I think it's a fine line with tourism. They have to go somewhere that really wants them and is willing to give away the kitchen with lodging, excursions and food.
They have not been in Hawaii for awhile, but Hawaii doesn't really need the promotion and advertisement from TB does it? IDK about these kinds of things. It seems like going to Hawaii is still pretty costly. They could have done or I guess could still do a great 2 episodes there. 
They haven't done Alaska either. Lots to do there. Argentina is beautiful. 
I enjoy the travel portion of the show, also. It's one of the few highlights for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:22 pm

It might be a stretch but I've had in the back of my mind since MF tweeted that Becca might meet her "favorite" Island Grass band from Kauai that they might go to Hawaii.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Unless a group of us has alter egos on reddit, laugh out loud, we are not the only ones super po'd at this years venues.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think it's a fine line with tourism. They have to go somewhere that really wants them and is willing to give away the kitchen with lodging, excursions and food.
They have not been in Hawaii for awhile, but Hawaii doesn't really need the promotion and advertisement from TB does it? IDK about these kinds of things. It seems like going to Hawaii is still pretty costly. They could have done or I guess could still do a great 2 episodes there. 
They haven't done Alaska either. Lots to do there. Argentina is beautiful. 
I enjoy the travel portion of the show, also. It's one of the few highlights for me.
Didn't Blob take his F2 for a FD in Alaska? It was Kelly Jo and they went dog sledding/glacier and hot tub.

I agree though, there is a ton more to see there than what they have shown on just that one date. I know I am partial but would love for them to go to the Okanagan Valley(where I grew up) so many things to do and great accommodations including private resorts, mansion rentals, etc. Like I said, I am partial as I just want to show off my hometown area. LOL.

But as far as north America goes, there are a bunch of places that they can go that I am sure would appreciate the viewers getting interested in what they are seeing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 am

KB_Mom wrote:It might be a stretch but I've had in the back of my mind since MF tweeted that Becca might meet her "favorite" Island Grass band from Kauai that they might go to Hawaii.  

oh.i would love to see them heading to Hawaii....and would be thrilled if Ryan gets that date (re: banjo)...which supposed to be on Epis 7, right?...but as Kasha said..its unlikely that they will...bc Hawaii apparently doesn't need any additional promotions from this franchise. Freebies for TPTB would likely coming from travel spots which are not well known IMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 am

Just a weird feeling but thinking that they will be in North America till HTD, then somewhere else afterwards. Could be completely wrong though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:25 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

If we are to believe that going into episode 5 there should be 12 guys...then it means that we need to find 3 more guys who possibly been eliminated last night at RC4, since there are still 15 remaining/un-eliminated guys on the chart. JMO. SCMIIW
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think it's a fine line with tourism. They have to go somewhere that really wants them and is willing to give away the kitchen with lodging, excursions and food.

According to what Amy Kaufman wrote in her book, the budget for each date is only $20,000 but the segment producers don't even know that. Their goal is to get everything for $0.00 - including accommodations, food, travel expenses (both commercial and private jet), all cast activities, ground transportation, etc. If a staffer can't get the majority of the date for free, the date idea is scrapped.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Joy15 wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

If we are to believe that going into episode 5 there should be 12 guys...then it means that we need to find 3 more guys who possibly been eliminated last night at RC4, since there are still 15 remaining/un-eliminated guys on the chart. JMO. SCMIIW

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1646190589 the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples. If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Joy15 wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1646190589 the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples.  If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4

Why do you think they are coming to MN? I would LOVE it!!!! Maybe I would see them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
CamiLane 11
jen689
1funnyfish
barbell
beader
Astrobach
tigertiz
alwaystulips
Doats
Lucas15
KB_Mom