Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:32 pm

@havadrpepper wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

If we are to believe that going into episode 5 there should be 12 guys...then it means that we need to find 3 more guys who possibly been eliminated last night at RC4, since there are still 15 remaining/un-eliminated guys on the chart. JMO. SCMIIW

the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples.  If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4
As far as Minnesota goes, I wouldn't think so, but maybe.

I am wondering if they are going to do what they did in season 13 with the F3 meeting the family BEFORE heading off to the FD/LCD locale? It would save time/money especially if they are going to a far away destination like Aussie????
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9173
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:35 pm

@Rolly wrote:
@havadrpepper wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

If we are to believe that going into episode 5 there should be 12 guys...then it means that we need to find 3 more guys who possibly been eliminated last night at RC4, since there are still 15 remaining/un-eliminated guys on the chart. JMO. SCMIIW

the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples.  If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4

Why do you think they are coming to MN? I would LOVE it!!!! Maybe I would see them.

Like the person on reddit said, they have had a history of visiting the leads hometowns in the past couple of seasons earlier than the MTP. They stated that Chris, Nick, Ben, JP and Jason all took contestants to their hometowns before the HTD of the contestants. It was Week 7 for the last several seasons. IMO, since they have changed up the MTP and now have that at either the FD or FRC location, they have been having the trip to the lead's hometown earlier in the season.

So it would make sense to me to stay in the US until she's down to her F4 then head out to some exotic location.

Again
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:41 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
As far as Minnesota goes, I wouldn't think so, but maybe.

I am wondering if they are going to do what they did in season 13 with the F3 meeting the family BEFORE heading off to the FD/LCD locale?  It would save time/money especially if they are going to a far away destination like Aussie????  

Well, RM did say it was going to be a strange season...

Staying in the US certainly fits that.

It certainly would save time and money to stay in the US until she's down to the F4. Less down time for travel which could certainly cut back the number of days of filming.

avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:44 pm

@havadrpepper wrote:
@Rolly wrote:
@havadrpepper wrote:

the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples.  If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4

Why do you think they are coming to MN? I would LOVE it!!!! Maybe I would see them.

Like the person on reddit said, they have had a history of visiting the leads hometowns in the past couple of seasons earlier than the MTP. They stated that Chris, Nick, Ben, JP and Jason all took contestants to their hometowns before the HTD of the contestants. It was Week 7 for the last several seasons.  IMO, since they have changed up the MTP and now have that at either the FD or FRC location, they have been having the trip to the lead's hometown earlier in the season.

So it would make sense to me to stay in the US until she's down to her F4 then head out to some exotic location.

Again
IMO, the bachette seasons haven't though. When you look at the last 5 seasons, NONE of them have visited the HT of the lead.

Season 8 - Emily's, they started out in Charlotte.

Season 6/7 no HT visit

Season 5, they went to Jill's of Vancouver in epi 4.

IMO
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9173
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:58 pm

@havadrpepper wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

If we are to believe that going into episode 5 there should be 12 guys...then it means that we need to find 3 more guys who possibly been eliminated last night at RC4, since there are still 15 remaining/un-eliminated guys on the chart. JMO. SCMIIW

the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples.  If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4

@Aunties_Love and @havadrpepper thanks for keeping the track... bestbud!

WOW..! i am shocked...Chris S apparently is out. I really thought they had pegged him as the strong contender for TB. Colton seems meh to me..laugh out loud

I too think the most plausible options is to stay in the US before HTD and heading abroad for FD-FRC. Minnesota look like one of the options going by the past Bach seasons...Chris, Nick, Ben...:yes:

Wasn't Kaitlyn's HTD also in Utah? they flew all the (F3?/F4?) families there....but i can't remember the reason. question

i really can see they switch things up this season. Epis 7 at Becca's hometown would be the first for Ette season. (well, technically, its kinda the "reverse" of Emily season where they stayed there for earlier episodes. SCMWIIW)

JMO
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1368
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:12 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, the bachette seasons haven't though.  When you look at the last 5 seasons, NONE of them have visited the HT of the lead.

Season 8 - Emily's, they started out in Charlotte.

Season 6/7 no HT visit

Season 5, they went to Jill's of Vancouver in epi 4.

IMO

So do you have any idea where they might go once they do leave the country?

The poster on reddit that thought Minnesota for Week 7 is now saying Washington DC (although IMO they could have dates in DC when in Richmond since it is only 2 hours away). But, that poster is now saying the FD, MTP and LCD are in the Phillipines.

Any idea if this is true?
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:33 pm

@Joy15 wrote:
@havadrpepper wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307323

If we are to believe that going into episode 5 there should be 12 guys...then it means that we need to find 3 more guys who possibly been eliminated last night at RC4, since there are still 15 remaining/un-eliminated guys on the chart. JMO. SCMIIW

the most recent eliminations are: Lincoln Adim, Nick Spetsas and Chris Staples.  If I have tracked things right, there would be 12 guys left.

As far as the places they are traveling to, it was speculated on reddit that after Virginia maybe they will go to Minnesota. I think that will be the F6. After that HTD of the F4, then off to FD, MTP and LCD at some exotic location.

My thinking:

Las Vegas - 12 to 9
Virginia - 9 to 6
Minnesota - 6 to 4

@Aunties_Love and @havadrpepper thanks for keeping the track... bestbud!

WOW..! i am shocked...Chris S apparently is out. I really thought they had pegged him as the strong contender for TB. Colton seems meh to me..laugh out loud

I too think the most plausible options is to stay in the US before HTD and heading abroad for FD-FRC. Minnesota look like one of the options going by the past Bach seasons...Chris, Nick, Ben...:yes:

Wasn't Kaitlyn's HTD also in Utah? they flew all the (F3?/F4?) families there....but i can't remember the reason.  question

i really can see they switch things up this season. Epis 7 at Becca's hometown would be the first for Ette season. (well, technically, its kinda the "reverse" of Emily season where they stayed there for earlier episodes. SCMWIIW)

JMO
I don't use Kaitlyn's as a model as Yes, HTD's were in Utah if you could call it that. What happened there is that she got rid of all but 2 and those two were brought to Utah along with the families for a MTP/HTD kind of thing as Kaitlyn saw the guys's families, then she brought the guys the next day to meet hers.

I just don't see them being in Minnesota UNLESS her family meets all 3 before the guys and Becca leave for the FD/LCD's somewhere else.




@havadrpepper wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, the bachette seasons haven't though.  When you look at the last 5 seasons, NONE of them have visited the HT of the lead.

Season 8 - Emily's, they started out in Charlotte.

Season 6/7 no HT visit

Season 5, they went to Jill's of Vancouver in epi 4.

IMO

So do you have any idea where they might go once they do leave the country?

The poster on reddit that thought Minnesota for Week 7 is now saying Washington DC (although IMO they could have dates in DC when in Richmond since it is only 2 hours away).  But, that poster is now saying the FD, MTP and LCD are in the Phillipines.

Any idea if this is true?


IMO, there are other areas to go to see things besides Minnesota. For example they could be going back into eastern Canada....somewhere that they hadn't been before or maybe towards Alberta/Okanagan Valley IF they were thinking of Canada.

As far as the USA, maybe Washington State or Oregon. I just don't see Minnesota as a possibility.

As far as Washington, DC, is it the same person that thought Minnesota?? I am wondering if that poster is just taking a stab at things without any real concrete info.

As far as the Phillipines go, the only thing I can say about that is I "guess" it's a possibility but from what I am seeing on producers info, no one has been in that area recently compared to say the Maldives, Australia, New Zealand and Spain/Italy.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9173
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:06 am

Washington, DC would be cherry blossom time. That would be beautiful. 
Unless there is reason to suspect Australia, I would not put my money there more than anywhere else. JMOAA
I would think with enough people watching SM etc someone would have spotted production people doing some Australia scouting etc. these last few months. Also, they are going to be approaching their cooler weather by May, not that that really matters, I guess.


Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 31872
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:10 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, there are other areas to go to see things besides Minnesota.  For example they could be going back into eastern Canada....somewhere that they hadn't been before or maybe towards Alberta/Okanagan Valley IF they were thinking of Canada.

As far as the USA, maybe Washington State or Oregon.  I just don't see Minnesota as a possibility.

As far as Washington, DC, is it the same person that thought Minnesota??  I am wondering if that poster is just taking a stab at things without any real concrete info.

As far as the Phillipines go, the only thing I can say about that is I "guess" it's a possibility but from what I am seeing on producers info, no one has been in that area recently compared to say the Maldives, Australia, New Zealand and Spain/Italy.

The poster that originally said Minnesota is now saying either Minnesota OR Washington DC.  For what it is worth, this poster is a known sleuther for finding locations to be visited for The Amazing Race and has been very successful in what they have found over the years.

I am of the opinion that TPTB has totally switched things up this season especially since they are staying in the US through 6 episodes.  I am also of the opinion that they just may take 6 guys to Minnesota. It doesn't mean that all of them will meet the family... that didn't happen for either Nick or Ben but it gave the leads an opportunity to show the contestants where the lead came from and what their life was like.

After hometown dates, I have no clue where they will go, I just hope it is someplace really awesome. Australia would top my list!

That statement by Robert Mills that this would be a "strange" season just keeps sticking in my mind that this season will not follow anything we have ever seen before.



Last edited by havadrpepper on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:03 am

@Kashathediva wrote:Washington, DC would be cherry blossom time. That would be beautiful. 
Unless there is reason to suspect Australia, I would not put my money there more than anywhere else. JMOAA
I would think with enough people watching SM etc someone would have spotted production people doing some Australia scouting etc. these last few months. Also, they are going to be approaching their cooler weather by May, not that that really matters, I guess.
Here on Vancouver Island on the west coast we are in the middle of cherry + plum, and crab apple blossoms are starting as well. Beautiful to see. The Okanagan Valley with all the different blossoms coming on.....not much better than that with tons to do as well as some awesome private resorts too.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9173
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:46 am

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4681p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307700

@Aunties_Love

as we know they'll have a public concert on 4/9..i wonder if that means 1on1 date instead of group date as stated in your current schedule?

or should we wait until after the fact to know for sure?

just a thought. TIA
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1368
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:09 am

Just for the heck of it I googled resorts in Virginia. Why would I do that? Well, JoJo had a week at a resort in Pennsylvania that was out in the middle of nowhere! And, if you remember, one of the dates that week was in Pittsburgh which is almost an hour and 30 minutes away.

There are a whole lot of them and some with cool out of the way locations. One of them was probably half way between Richmond and Washington DC. Actually near some Civil War battlefields and it was made up of individual cabins. IMO this seems like a perfect place for them to be. Location wise, it would be about an hour to Richmond which is not bad since we know there is a public date there. It is also a little over an hour to DC if there would be a date there. Then of course there is all the history in the area. The other thing that would be neat for a date is the barrier islands (Chincoteague and Assateague) where the wild horses/ponies are located but because of a trip of over 3 hours to get there from Richmond (4 from the resort I found), it is probably not likely to happen.

I'm sort of getting excited about the prospects of dates in this area. Of course, TPTB could have something totally stupid planned...
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum