SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 pm

eonline.com

The Voice Season 14 Premiere: 6 Times Kelly Clarkson Totally Stole the Show

Kelly Clarkson has finally arrived, The Voice fans!

With season 14 officially underway and the original American Idol winner has ascended her rightful throne on the NBC reality juggernaut as the latest addition to its coaching panel, it's clear that Clarkson's belonged her since day one. The singer with the peerless vocal ability and endlessly charming personality was in her element over the course of these first two hours of blind auditions—and if we were Blake Shelton, Adam Levine or Alicia Keys, we'd be nervous right about now. Why? Because the "Love So Soft" singer stole the damn show, you guys!

How so, you ask? Allow us to break it down.

1. When she got real about why producers added the block button this season: "I feel like you all invented that because I'm coming," she said at the very start of the hour. "And you're all afraid." Show us the lie.

2. When she let Blake know she was on to his games: "You're a tremendously great liar," she told him during Britton Buchanan's audition after the country star deployed his one and only block on Adam and wouldn't admit it. "You should be an actor."

3. When she let Blake know she was on to his games, pt. 2: During her fight with Blake over who would get 14-year-old Brynn Cartelli on their team, she reminded everyone very quickly that ol' Most Wins Shelton once turned to her as a Battle Round advisor way back in season two. "I'm just saying, he had to phone a friend," she said, successfully pleading her case.

4. When she successfully navigated around having to ever say the words American and Idol together in a sentence: Kelly was quick to bring up her claim to fame as a reason why she'd make a uniquely excellent coach, but she did so without ever once uttering the returning competitor's title. Case in point? When she told backup singer Kyle Jade, "I know Blake has won a lot and I'm the rookie, but I'm just saying, I have won a competition."

5. When she shut down Adam with a withering line that we want stitched onto a pillow immediately: "That is a lie from Satan's mouth," she told the Maroon 5 frontman as they battled it out for the last audition of the evening, Justin Kilgore. Bonus points for landing the singer on her team.

6. When she walked away with more artists than any other team: Kelly did the damn thing, landing three singers to everyone else's two. Like we said, they ought to be nervous right about now.

What did you think of Kelly's debut? Sound off in the comments below!

The Voice's two-night premiere continues Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 8 p.m. on NBC.

(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Anyone else watching The Voice this season?  I'm laugh out loud'ing at all 3 of them going after Blake.  Kelly's especially giving him trouble.

Kelly Clarkson Reveals Who Her Husband (& Blake Shelton's Manager!) Is Rooting for on The Voice

Linds911 wrote:@Ladybug82 me!! Kelly makes a great addition and love her banter with Blake laugh out loud

stuckinsc wrote:@Ladybug82 @Linds911 Me too! Didn’t get to watch last night, but I am looking forward to it. I admit, I am team anyone but Blake. He has lost his charm for me.

Linds911 wrote:@stuckinsc I like Blake but can see why you/others are tired of him laugh out loud would be fine if someone else won this season.

@GuardianAngel Season 14. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Thank you for this thread!.

I recorded last night's premiere episode due to The Bachelor and hockey so will watch later tonight and comment afterwards. I did watch a few auditions and thought they were okay. Kelly is a great fit but not a fan of the block button. When Adam and Blake were blocked it was a shame because that contestant wanted them. :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm loving Kelly she so fun

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:56 am

I think Kelly's a great addition. She just brings life to the show. I'm not really a fan of the block because it takes away from the singer's choice.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:57 pm

@Linds911 I did the opposite.  I watched The Voice and dvr'd Arie. laugh out loud

I do not like the block button option.  I still like Blake.  And I'm glad Alicia is back and loving Kelly being added.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 pm

@Ladybug82 I switched back and forth between The Voice and hockey and saved Arie for Tuesday afternoon. laugh out loud

This is a good group of judges. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:06 pm

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f601  The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f601   The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f601 The battle rounds!

new advisors and steals... Y'all ready? Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:47 pm

@Ladybug82 Loving it. Kelly has been a great addition.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 pm

I've always like Kelly but have been pleasantly surprised at how well she fits in and with her choices so far.

Did you have a fav battle tonight?  I'm not sure I have one or any favs yet.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:10 pm

I enjoyed most of the battles tonight. The Kelly team battle with the Taylor Swift song was probably my least favorite, because the others were so good, that one stood out as okay. I honestly didn't understand Blake stealing the guy.

I have a lot I like, so no clear favorite for me either.

I actually stopped watching Gwen season's because she is just not a good coach to me, and J Hud got on my nerves last season.

I honestly feel like this is one of my favorite judging panels. I wonder if they will be able to get Kelly and Alicia to stick for another season?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 am

This is the best coaches combination since Shakira and Usher.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Linds911
LoveDovez
northernviewer
Brill
LiboLRC