SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Fri May 11, 2018 12:40 pm

The sad thing (for me) is that because most of the voting audience loves Blake, his singers whether the best or not will get voted through because of their love for him. It will probably bring this show down, if he stays till the show ends. Plus the people who compete in the beginning know this and choose him as their coach.

I was very happy last season that Chris Blue won. He was the best and could sing circles around anyone this season as well. I'm glad to hear Alicia has been working with him in the studio.

My favorite part of this show is hearing them sing before anyone turns their chairs around.

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Brill wrote:The sad thing (for me) is that because most of the voting audience loves Blake, his singers whether the best or not will get voted through because of their love for him.  It will probably bring this show down, if he stays till the show ends.  Plus the people who compete in the beginning know this and choose him as their coach.

I was very happy last season that Chris Blue won.  He was the best and could sing circles around anyone this season as well.  I'm glad to hear Alicia has been working with him in the studio.

My favorite part of this show is hearing them sing before anyone turns their chairs around.

Blake gets some great singers, but even his crappy singers do well. I am bored by this season now. I really like Kelly and Alicia, but the Blake and Adam show has grown tiresome to me. And Spensha is a much better singer than Pryor, both are in the country lane and he keeps getting more votes and iTune sales. Same with Jacki V and Kaleb, she showed a much more interesting voice than him. I get tired of white country singing boys with guitars doing better on this show than their female and minority’s counterparts. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 11, 2018 5:59 pm

I'm a fan of Blake and the only one I like on his team who could have a chance of winning is Kyla. The other two are good but just a bit much for me. I don't see Blake and Adam leaving anytime soon since they bring in the fans/ratings, their friendship chemistry, unless they choose to leave.

There are singers that I wish were picked for top 12 then the ones competing now. Oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Sorry for double post but Kelly and Jennifer Hudson are returning for Season 15. Man they are going to be super talkative during the blinds. dizzy

http://deadline.com/2018/05/the-voice-kelly-clarkson-jennifer-hudson-returning-coaches-1202387978/

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 15, 2018 3:44 pm

That will be alot of talking and back and forth with both Kelly and JHud. hmmm  I like when Alicia's on... she's more calm and laid back and sometimes it rubs on off the other judges laugh out loud

So who does everyone think will be the top 4?  predictions?  favs?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 15, 2018 4:05 pm

I like Pryor  and bryan team kelly
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 15, 2018 4:23 pm

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Hudson as a coach. I was so over her throwing her shoe. Kelly I like. I also think that maybe it's time to give Adam &/or Blake a break. I'm sure there are a lot of great guy options out there.

My dh and I are finding this season so boring and it's hard to have favorites. I think a good part of it is song choice. There are hardly any fun, lively songs and are mostly ballads and older songs to boot. I just believe that if these singers really want a chance to make it, they should do current music also.

My top 4 would be Britton, Spensha, Brynn, & Kaleb or Rayshun in that order. It's not that I want Blake to win yet again but I do agree with him that Spensha Kyla would be good in country music where you almost never see a WOC.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 15, 2018 8:55 pm

I'm hoping it's Kyla, Brynn, Pryor, and Kaleb. Kyla needs to be in the final 4!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 15, 2018 11:24 pm

This is how much I'm not into the season. I got Kyla & Spensha mixed up. Spensha's the country one, isn't she? Embarassed

Kyla's really good so I have no problem with her making it through. I'm just not into her genre. I was surprised that Britton had to sing for a save but glad he made it. My dh came up with a nickname for him "Matt Damon" and now that's all I see. giggling I think it's a good f4 and I'm glad that Brynn got through for Kelly.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 3:20 am

@albean99 yes Spensha is the country singer. I'm surprised she made it to the F4. Even if she doesn't win I'm sure Blake will help her out getting into country radio.

I think Brynn and Kyla will be the final 2!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 16, 2018 9:53 am

You’re probably right, @Linds911 but I think Britton has the best chance of doing well after the show. Spensha was shocked so she didn’t think she’d make it either.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

The two I’ve always thought had what it takes to win is Kyla and Spensha. Kyla is just darn good .. and Spensha is real good and is a needed presence in country music. As far as I’m concerned... Blake is just good at spotting talent ... and knowing what the viewing audience likes to listen too. He’s also real good at choosing songs for his contestants to sing. I can appreciate a good voice but if they’re not singing a song I know or like ... I lose interest...it’s that simple.

Part of it is Blake’s popularity... no doubt about that ... but his people are more likely to lose when he has 2 in the finals as the votes get split ... so Kelly or Alisha will probably get the win this year anyway because of that. KYla I think is the best singer and performer this season and who I’d like to see win.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Linds911
LoveDovez
northernviewer
Brill
LiboLRC