SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed May 16, 2018 6:00 pm

I'm rooting for Spensha

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Idk how much vote splitting will hurt Spensha or Kyla's chances, last season Blake had both Chloe and Red Marlow who got 4th and 1st place so we shall see how this season goes. Anyone can win I think. Shame Adam doesn't have anyone in the finale but I didn't think any of his f3 were that good anyways.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 16, 2018 7:20 pm

I thought some that Adam cut early were better than what he kept.  He has a way of sabataging his group with awful song choices too.

I like all 4.  Not sure I have a fav.  They're all good, just not as into/impressed with this season as a whole singing talent wise as some of the last few.  

I have enjoyed this group of coaches.  Kelley has been a pleasant addition.  And Alicia is always a great presence and coach.  I still love Blake and Adam as coaches and their friendship.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed May 16, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 TheVoice - The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I thought some that Adam cut early were better than what he kept.  He has a way of sabataging his group with awful song choices too.

I like all 4.  Not sure I have a fav.  They're all good, just not as into/impressed with this season as a whole singing talent wise as some of the last few.  

I have enjoyed this group of coaches.  Kelley has been a pleasant addition.  And Alicia is always a great presence and coach.  I still love Blake and Adam as coaches and their friendship.

I feel the same exact way about this season.. In fact, I like The Voice AU a lot better than ours. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 12:38 pm

So what are everyone's predictions on the final order of the F1-4? Or who you'd prefer to win based on performances last night?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 12:46 pm

I am torn, I like Spensha, but those songs weren’t her best to me. Brynn was great IMO and Britton is just a great presence on stage. Kyla is a throw back great, but I honestly would not listen to or buy her music.

From a purely coaches perspective, I am over both Blake and Adam, I would love to see Kelly win and if not her Alicia.

For all his wins Blake’s artist have done almost nothing in the real world. Cassidy Pope has found some success, but it seems to have nothing to do with Blake. Adam is no better with his winners.

I think Brynn or Britton have the best chance for success if they can survive the sucky voice contract.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 22, 2018 6:01 pm

I think it will come between Kyla and Brynn. If Blake wins for the 7th time then it just shows that he knows how to pick the ones who know how to sing. Could also be cause of his popularity but there were some of his artists in the past who I thought could win but didn't. Then you have Adam who had a singer in the b2 twice and couldn't get any into the finals. hmmm

I was also annoyed how they kept bringing up how Brynn was only 15. :crazed

Chloe is coming back to sing her new single!! Yay!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Well another season over! I figured if not Kyla then Brynn would win. Congrats to her and Kelly. Onto Season 15!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Since this thread only has 4 pages I just changed the topic from S14 to Season 15. Starts tonight! Hoping for some great singers!

Judges are Adam, Blake, Kelly Clarkson, and Jennifer Hudson.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

I’m glad Kelly is back but not so sure about Jennifer. Her shoe throwing got on my nerves.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:47 pm

@albean99 Same!! I watched a few promos and in one of them she keeps saying JHud productions so yet another thing that will get old fast.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Linds911
LoveDovez
northernviewer
Brill
LiboLRC