SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

I think 1 year worth salary for few months work of "pretending to be awesome", a possibility to be around people who can offer you new options, networking, aquaintances, business opportunities, personal or professional growth (always a personal decision, not a given) ... are all the good reasons to take the gig, despite all the compromises and "catchy" storylines that TPTB come up with for all the leads (and their F3 contestants) ... Those who say NO must be lucky to have even bigger and better options to consider.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Whatever Becca negotiates if she is the 'ette, I would expect the drama bar be raised that much worse. These people don't give something for nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Whatever she chooses to do I hope she's careful, because I feel her season is going to be way more dramatic in general.JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Whoever the futures leads are, IMO, production will want to one up the drama etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 5bnNOmk
Becca is definitely the next lead with posts like that from the lead stylist no that I doubted it. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Whoever the futures leads are, IMO, production will want to one up the drama etc.

They will eventually, but I don't necessarily see it quite so quick. It often feels as if they follow up one really dramatic season with something a little more basic....and wait a bit to strike again when people have foolishly been lulled into a false sense of security.  rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Whoever the futures leads are, IMO, production will want to one up the drama etc.

They will eventually, but I don't necessarily see it quite so quick. It often feels as if they follow up one really dramatic season with something a little more basic....and wait a bit to strike again when people have foolishly been lulled into a false sense of security.  rofl

Ben H!!!!!! giggling
Personally the best time to be a Lead is after a season like this. Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 pm

@Sprite - IA. Especially since even the most dramatic finale evah with raw unedited footage for the first time in reality tv history no no did not deliver the ratings.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 pm

I hope they fix her makeup for tonight and next season.  It didn’t flatter her live last night. The dress is great.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 pm

I guess it depends on who the next lead is. I can see a few scenarios already. 
I've always thought TPTB take things viewers look at as strengths in a cast person and use them against that person when he/she is the lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Whatever they did to her face is not IMO flattering at all.

She looks so much better and prettier with minimal makeup. She would be a pretty 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:11 pm

For Becca's season I can imagine they would go down the "Desiree/Brooks" route.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy