SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:02 pm

This is not a rainbow and unicorn ride. It's more like a Beetlejuice ride.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:06 pm

If Becca takes the lead, I hope she takes command of the role and pushes back on TPTB since she knows what they are capable of.  If they wanted her badly enough, maybe she has some say in the story line.  Wishful thinking on my part.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is not a rainbow and unicorn ride. It's more like a Beetlejuice ride.

With a side of The Truman Show.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:19 pm

I wonder if the ette is travelling today?

https://twitter.com/tiarachel91?lang=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf1m38FHL10/?hl=en&taken-by=tiarachel91

tiarachel91 Huge thanks to my Scarlet gals for always making sure I’m camera ready @scarletclothing

Why does she need to always be camera ready?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:27 pm

IMO she's not saying she always has to be camera ready, but when she needs it they always help out.  And she must feel she needs to be because she's making an appearance at the AFTR.  We've known for a while now that she, Baby Beks, Seinne, etc. are supposed to be there.

I mean I'd want to look my best too, even if it was to just show support for Becca and LB.

They may go ahead and announce she's going to BIP too if indeed Becca took the Ette gig.  If not, she's still in the running IMO.

ETA: JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:28 pm

She also mentioned this

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:28 pm

The only love I’ve seen so often on this show is the love for camera time. I’m not interested in anyone from this season. My wish is for someone new but won’t hold my breath

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:00 pm

I don’t believe they’re ever going with a new female lead. Unlike TB, they’ve never done it and Fleiss seems to be pretty happy to go into the season with a known quantity. The times they used new guys were a mixed bag. A few good ones but others were duds, imo.

I don’t believe Tia is going to be the Bachelorette but she will be on the show so of course wants to look her best. I imagine she'll want to be on BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:58 pm

I’m am not interested at all in seeing Tia as the Ette. Even less interested then Becca, and I don’t think she’s a thrilling choice either.

Tia will do fine in the Jade/Raven role on BIP this summer.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m am not interested at all in seeing Tia as the Ette. Even less interested then Becca, and I don’t think she’s a thrilling choice either.

Tia will do fine in the Jade/Raven role on BIP this summer.
I do think Tia is smarter than Jade or Raven. Maybe they can bring back the guy from Kaitlyn’s season who thought he was too smart for Kaitlyn for Tia. JMO.

I am hoping to enjoy Becca. Honestly except for MeAndi, DeAnna and Jen S, I have enjoyed every bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I do think Tia is smarter than Jade or Raven. Maybe they can bring back the guy from Kaitlyn’s season who thought he was too smart for Kaitlyn for Tia. JMO.
I had forgotten about that guy. His fall from grace was hilarious. laugh out loud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pesB8_hUQ
Both are book smart but still acted like fools. Maybe they can bond over shooting themselves in the foot.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy