SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:40 pm

The more Tia tries to make people think she is the ette with vague posts, the more I think it won’t be her IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Agreed and thankful

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:58 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf8znCnlxVR/

Getting hair done... possible Bachelorette announcement?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698  Bekah and Kendall are def out of Bette contention if they are available, at a cost, to send a personalized vid.
https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-stars-can-send-personalized-videos-to-your-friends-heres-how-much-it-costs-8395375

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698  Bekah and Kendall are def out of Bette contention if they are available, at a cost, to send a personalized vid.
https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-stars-can-send-personalized-videos-to-your-friends-heres-how-much-it-costs-8395375

Lol and Robbie is $50 bucks? Was he that good or popular ? Maybe another thread. Btw, when I typed another , it autocorrected to Antichrist . affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:57 pm

I wonder if they are going to bring Arie out like they did Rachel and watch the finale with him along with encouraging the (extra) girls to comment. I hope not. I understand they had a front row seat but Becca and Lauren haven't said a cross word about or to each other as far as I can tell when among the women. Lauren was aggravated with Jacqueline and expressed a bit of jealousy or frustration but I honestly haven't heard Becca mutter a negative thought. Hell, she didn't even take the bite when they wanted her to say something negative early on about Bekah's age. Nah, ain't no MeAndi in her!

PS  I have a feeling it's gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng 48 hours for one Arie and Lauren... Becca leaves skipping and excited as she is the new 'Ette more than likely. They will use this platform to set up her journey and get fans involved! I'm bored watching Lauren and Arie but I wouldn't wish these next two days with TPTB in control on anybody. MF via Chris Harrison is going to milk this drama down to the very last drop he can squeeze out. no no

Ugh, this is not the thread I thought I was in. Mods can move to episode thread if you want.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 pm

Per e news , the new Bachelorette will be announced Tuesday .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:05 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698  Bekah and Kendall are def out of Bette contention if they are available, at a cost, to send a personalized vid.

Two girls that were there for the right reasons. Most importantly one that's mature and ready for marriage. Suspect

Tia, I've been watching her for days. I won't be surprised either way when the announcement is made if it's Becca or Tia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:15 pm

kraft33 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf8znCnlxVR/

Tia looks beautiful here.  if Becca doesn't take the lead, I feel certain it is Tia's for the taking.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:26 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
kraft33 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf8znCnlxVR/

Tia looks beautiful here.  if Becca doesn't take the lead, I feel certain it is Tia's for the taking.  JMO.

i would so prefer Sienne than tia - that is if beccas says no to it. though at this moment i will not except anyone but BECCA K!!!! Please do the damn thing becca Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3552228123 Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Two girls that were there for the right reasons.  Most importantly one that's mature and ready for marriage.  Suspect  

Tia, I've been watching her for days. I won't be surprised either way when the announcement is made if it's Becca or Tia.
Different people different opinions. I think Kendall would make a fun lead and certainly be less boring. Out of a cast of mostly nice girls, Kendall has some zany zest to her. I would rather that then Tia and for me honestly, Becca K. 

I know I won’t get my wish, that is okay.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Why was Tia getting her hair done today? Aren't we thinking that she, Bekah, and Kendall are going to be on the show tomorrow night?

Could she be doing photo shoots in advance of her stint as the Bachelorette?

Hope not.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy