SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:June 8th is late compared to other seasons.

Hopefully Grocer Joe appears after filming starts. I think he'll be there.

Some of the previous BIP cast who appeared later have said they are sequestered at a different hotel until it’s their time to appear on the show. I don’t recall, however, what the length of time was.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:39 am

Some info from Reddit:

- Jacqueline posted on IG for her bday & commented/liked comments. Ashley Spivey also posted “she’s out” on Reddit Lol. I guess that date with Kenny didn’t lead to anything.

- Bibiana started following a few guys from Becca’s season on IG

(I saw Jacqueline’s IG activity and Bibiana’s follows on my feed after reading the thread. Someone on Reddit also said that Bibiana liked some IG posts as well).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:58 am

Too bad for Jacqueline, I like her!

Do we have other information/speculation on other pairings?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 pm

I noticed that Alex B. from Rachel's season just got back on Instagram after being off for a couple of weeks. Did he possibly go to BIP and then get eliminated?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:57 pm

suzq wrote:I noticed that Alex B. from Rachel's season just got back on Instagram after being off for a couple of weeks.  Did he possibly go to BIP and then get eliminated?

On a past Help ISAD Podcast he said he wanted to go but wasn’t invited. That could have changed. He was in LA just before cast left for Mexico.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:27 pm

I heard that podcast, too. However, I don't know that he was telling the truth -- people aren't supposed to say if they have been cast for a show ahead of time or not. He wouldn't have been allowed to say if he was or not contractually -- they have to wait until the show publicly announces it. I don't understand why people even ask those questions -- especially those who have been through it before. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Isn't that what's her name on BWG? Is she going to try round 2 with Ben?

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1009501874494435328

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:28 pm

@GuardianAngel I think she’s just a barback/bartender.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Isn't that what's her name on BWG? Is she going to try round 2 with Ben?

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1009501874494435328

Yuki!   beatingheart Simultaneously the cutest and most annoying cultural stereotype in all of Bachelor Nation. JMO Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:48 am

@TheWrongReasons oh thanks, I didn't know she was going to be on BIP.

@Bobette IA I thought she was adorable on BWG until Ben left. She was a mess and to me was over the top upset. I couldn't understand why and thought she was acting drama queen style. They hardly showed any interaction between her and Ben. IIRC, later there was info that they did spend a lot of time together, or something to that effect? I can't recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:30 am

People.com has an article that Wills is the newest BIP cast memberif someone wants to bring that over here. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:37 am

I follow Wills on IG and he had a IG story every single day that BIP was filming so I am confused as to how he could be on BIP. Only thing I can think of is that he turned it over to someone else while he was gone. If so, smart guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
LeapofFaith
blueblues
IrelandRose
Kels0012
cookielover12