SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Oh I think he is genuine. A genuine kook.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm

@GuardianAngel I think he meant that they stopped paying a prize $ amount Bachelor Pad style but still gave them a “daily rate” stipend (he said a lot of contestants would be happy to come as long as they’re paid their daily rates because it’s so much fun and can work).

So unlike Bachelor Pad, WG and BIP don’t have official $ prizes - only the prize of “love” laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:06 am

@TheWrongReasons That's what I heard too, but didn't want to say in case I remembered incorrectly!

I do think that most people would do it for free, since the IG followings (and subsequent sponsorships and appearance fees) are the real money makers. And twu luv, of course!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 pm

@Aria Yep, and they do the main series for free and even spend $ on it. It’s a cool experience if you have thick enough skin, I suppose. I’m glad someone is doing it for my entertainment laugh out loud

Some Astrid/Kevin IG stuff:

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 D9986b10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlYTrDlAkq2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pshvym5imej7

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 835ef510

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 89e9b410
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlYjlz4nlmV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ojgzd2afzb1m

I wonder who the mystery Bach US person he’s bringing is? Astrid? Colton? laugh out loud (I don’t think Colton would commit to a September event when he’s probably in the running for Bachelor though). Some people were guessing Lesley or Eric in the comments, too.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:34 pm

On his podcast with Brandi, Wells announced he is relocating to LA and moving in with Sarah.
He also said he went out drinking with Kevin W recently in Nashville. Not much else BIP related.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:30 pm

new promo?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Were there any rumours about Joe the Grocer? I looked at his IG because I haven't since sleuthing. I wanted to see what he was up to and if there were any TB hints. He has posted quite a few IG's. I went back to page 8 and didn't see anything mentioned about him on BIP.

He posted an IG story in LA with Bibiana and then with Astrid. He sure is adorable.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/joeamabile1/?hl=cs

joeamabile1 IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Apparently Kendall and Joe were a couple during BIP but they broke up before the final rose ceremony. She was in Chicago a couple weekends ago along with some other BIP people (Venmo John, David the chicken and Olivia Goethals) that all hung out together along with Joe.

Kendall did an IG story last night that had her, David, John, Bibi, Joe and her sister all hanging out together. So whether they are still a couple or just friends who knows. If they aren't together they aren't enemies since they are hanging out.

Kendall was celebrating a friend's birthday today so that is probably why she wasn't with Joe and Bibi when they were hanging out together in Santa Monica.

I'm actually wondering if Kendall and David are getting interested in each other. They have hung out together even before the Chicago trip...

Lots of time before the BIP reunion... who knows what can happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:24 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for the recap and the amazing sleuthing you've been doing on the contestants. yes

I know I've been extremely busy with other things, but right now I have no clue who David is. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 pm

David = Chicken suit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm

@havadrpepper Oh right, thank you. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:49 pm

havadrpepper wrote:David = Chicken suit

Close to taxidermy... could be a match giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney