SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:01 am

From Ashley and Jared's thread.

notarose wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2ebabf10
https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-engaged/

Alanna wrote:Just laugh out loud

Congrats Jared and Ashley! What a love story this has turned out to be!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:51 am

Any bets on them reading that letter that took three days to write and made her cry while she was reading it?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 am

Sprite wrote:Any bets on them reading that letter that took three days to write and made her cry while she was reading it?
rofl I had this vision of a 1 hour special in 3 parts of “The Letter”.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:01 am

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:Any bets on them reading that letter that took three days to write and made her cry while she was reading it?
rofl  I had this vision of a 1 hour special in 3 parts of “The Letter”.

rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:09 am

Oh boy. Engaged. Good luck with that. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:24 am

Color me shocked that they did it on TV. Rolling Eyes
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:42 am

Kels0012 wrote:Color me shocked that they did it on TV. Rolling Eyes

Ashley first came on screen as a Kardasian so yep. giggling  More than anyone she embodies the girl entrenched in modern day fairytales as storyboarded on reality tv.
I do think it’s a genuine relationship. It’s just so OTT public which is tedious.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am

Well I'm happy for them! I know they can be ott with their pda and constant interviews about their relationship, but this is a couple who knows and understands each other way more than any other bachelor couple at the point of their engagement. I think it'll last based on all the things they've gone through. It also jives with what they've both said since being public, which is that they know this relationship is it for them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 am

If they could stop being so annoying for more than one second, then maybe I could get onboard with their bliss. Jmso
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 pm

IMO she caught her fairytale, dream prince finally. Wonder how long it takes for her to realize he is simply a frog.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:Well I'm happy for them! I know they can be ott with their pda and constant interviews about their relationship but this is a couple who knows and understands each other way more than any other bachelor couple at the point of their engagement and I think it'll last based on all the things they've gone through. It also jives with what they've both said since being public which is that they know this relationship is it for them.
:yes:  once they went public about dating I think it was a done deal. Because Jared was still saying he was single on his podcast right up to the dating announcement IMO they were using that period of time to talk through everything and gain mutual certainty. Ashley has always referred to him as her person so he had to be there, see her as likewise, before they became a public couple. JMO
I too think it’s great for them. yes Not very relatable for me but everyone deserves someone.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm happy for them but more upset that this inevitably means they'll keep appearing on my TV screen. Engagement, wedding, first kid, etc. I guess Ashley crying fake tears of bliss is better than her other tears.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney