SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Any bets on which core franchise couples will get butt hurt and bent out of shape when this one gets televised? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I’ve got a guess or two.
Kaitlyn & Rachel are gonna be LIVID laugh out loud. Shawn won't care because he's never marrying Kait anyways (i'm smiling through the pain Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f62a)  and Bryan's too chill to get worked up over things like this.

Haha, I love how you summed up how I view these four.

I wish Ashley and Jared well. I don’t know if they will last but I do like how they got together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Df_fwYeVQAEj_-F
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise 1h
We’re all crying now ❤️ Congratulations to @ashleyiaco and @haibon_jared on their engagement!  pic.twitter.com/lW5euwmcIr

Looking at this again, Jared is kneeling on the beach instead of the typical, for the show, staged area.
Will be interesting to see if he sprung it on her while they were walking. Also, curious about whether the ring is purchased or provided. Of course it doesn’t matter either way but they chose to have it on tv so I get to be snoopy giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 pm

notarose wrote:...Jared is kneeling on the beach instead of the typical...staged area. Will be interesting to see if he sprung it on her while they were walking. Also, curious about whether the ring is purchased or provided....
I think the proposal was set up by Jared and production. We’ll get to see how it went down this summer on BIP. Since production was involved the ring was provided by Neil Lane JMO

Next step a televised wedding. I don’t think Ashley will go for the simple wedding Carly and Evan had. I’m not so sure production will go to expense of a Tanner and Jade wedding. Maybe something in between the two JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:33 pm

jen689 wrote:
notarose wrote:...Jared is kneeling on the beach instead of the typical...staged area. Will be interesting to see if he sprung it on her while they were walking. Also, curious about whether the ring is purchased or provided....
I think the proposal was set up by Jared and production. We’ll get to see how it went down this summer on BIP. Since production was involved the ring was provided by Neil Lane JMO

Next step a televised wedding. I don’t think Ashley will go for the simple wedding Carly and Evan had. I’m not so sure production will go to expense of a Tanner and Jade wedding. Maybe something in between the two JMO

:yes: I think since the proposal occurred during the filming of a show they must have signed a contract that makes them indebted.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:33 pm

I for one am really happy for them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm not sure I'd have done it this fast, but I wish them well. They seem very happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not sure I'd have done it this fast, but I wish them well. They seem very happy.
They’ve been close friends for three years. They’ve traveled together. They’ve done most everything a couple would do together except maybe the romance. I can see them being engaged for a year and getting married during a televised special during BIP next summer JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:16 pm

jen689 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not sure I'd have done it this fast, but I wish them well. They seem very happy.
They’ve been close friends for three years. They’ve traveled together. They’ve done most everything a couple would do together except maybe the romance. I can see them being engaged for a year and getting married during a televised special during BIP next summer JMO

For all the reasons you gave, I agree. Doesn’t seem fast to me either. A wedding could happen in under a year. My guess is it will depend on booking venue and such plus when probable airing fits. January at the earliest?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pm

notarose wrote:...A wedding could happen in under a year. My guess is it will depend on booking venue and such plus when probable airing fits. January at the earliest?
I agree It could be a wedding special during the airing of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette 2019 JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:53 pm

jen689 wrote:
notarose wrote:...A wedding could happen in under a year. My guess is it will depend on booking venue and such plus when probable airing fits. January at the earliest?
I agree It could be a wedding special during the airing of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette 2019 JMO

yes  Perhaps a special lead up epi for Bette/Bach that includes their wedding and possible another. That multiple wedding thing seems to be on Fleiss’ wish list. Separate weddings but same airing date?

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:08 pm

Aria wrote:Oh, god. Do people actually get jealous of BIP weddings? I mean, Carly/Evan's wasn't as straight up terrible as Marcus/Lacy's, but, still. Not exactly a dream wedding, IMO.

Kaitlyn did actually call this on her pod a while back, when she interviewed Jared/Ashley.

Yeah, except given the timing of it all, I can see Jared/Ashley getting a January special ala Jade and Tanner! laugh out loud laugh out loud Too early to get married this taping on the beach, next years taping is prob too far away. They are getting Larie’s spot in Jan. laugh out loud Boothstowe, RnB, Larie heads will roll! Hahahaha Basically I think only Jo^3 DGAF.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:21 am

I read a random comment on Reddit that Kevin and Astrid have apparently coupled up in Paradise, but the poster hasn’t responded to follow-up inquiries yet. Not a couple I was expecting... but I could ship it laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney