SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:54 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I read a random comment on Reddit that Kevin and Astrid have apparently coupled up in Paradise, but the poster hasn’t responded to follow-up inquiries yet. Not a couple I was expecting... but I could ship it laugh out loud

I could be into that! I've always liked Astrid and thought she was probably one the more genuine girls in the season.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 am

I don't know if this should be posted here or not, but Ashley and Jared are supposed on GMA this morning. It also looks like Tanner/Jade and Carly/Evan were all with Ashley/Jared yesterday -- possibly more filming for BIP?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:26 am

Sounds to me like TPTB are making BIP5 all about Ashley and Jared and other past contestants.

Ho hum

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 am

Well -- I don't know why I thought that they'd be interviewing Ashley and Jared on GMA. I guess they want to save that for BIP5 -- all they showed was their past that was aired on the show and the picture that Jared proposed. Personally, I hope they explain things better in BIP5 because they didn't explain anything at all. I hope they do more justice to them since they are touting them as a successful couple -- there has to be footage shot that wasn't aired before that they can air. Ashley and Jared have both said that in BIP3 -- there was a narrative with them not shown that also played out between them because it didn't fit with the "storyline". I would like to think that they would show some of that instead to at least fill in some of the blanks. GMA certainly didn't do that at all. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:07 am

It just shows Ashley was not crazy when she said Jared was giving her mixed signals that people just thought she was obsessed and Jared did not want a romantic relationship with her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:13 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I read a random comment on Reddit that Kevin and Astrid have apparently coupled up in Paradise, but the poster hasn’t responded to follow-up inquiries yet. Not a couple I was expecting... but I could ship it laugh out loud

That poster responded now! She said she has an inside source she can't reveal but that Kevin and Astrid have been a couple from the beginning. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 pm

^^ I wonder how Kevin will feel when he finds out Ashley is engaged! I still think she used him to make Jared jealous. Ah well they are happy so good luck to them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:

That poster responded now! She said she has an inside source she can't reveal but that Kevin and Astrid have been a couple from the beginning. Smiley

That will be an interesting watch. IMO Jasmine (BetteCA), Ashley, and Astrid seem very different from each other.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Aria wrote:

I could be into that! I've always liked Astrid and thought she was probably one the more genuine girls in the season.
Yeah, she seems to be a cool person - I’m definitely interested in seeing how they connect Smiley

bluwavz wrote:

Lol I just finished reading that! laugh out loud
I’m glad there are these little scoops dropped from time to time since I’m so impatient haha.
I’m excited to see how it all plays out Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Kevin has only said kind things about Ashley and Jared. I don't think the engagement will matter to him. There's more but I didn't look for more.

“You deserve it Ash,” he wrote on the photo of the couple. “Congratulations to you both.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ashley-i-s-ex-kevin-responds-to-her-relationship-with-jared-haibon/

I know nothing, or remember nothing about Astrid. Where does she live?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin has only said kind things about Ashley and Jared. I don't think the engagement will matter to him. There's more but I didn't look for more.

“You deserve it Ash,” he wrote on the photo of the couple. “Congratulations to you both.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ashley-i-s-ex-kevin-responds-to-her-relationship-with-jared-haibon/

I know nothing, or remember nothing about Astrid. Where does she live?
Florida before going on shows. IDK if she remained there.
What I remember of her:
- spoke in German about her boobs as her intro on the driveway
- bouncy boobs at the track group date which she won after almost stepping on Rachel’s hand so seemingly competitive
That’s it for my memory of her. no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:44 pm

@notarose that's more than I recall. laugh out loud TY!

Florida is good. That's a quick flight from Toronto, or Buffalo. Gotta make sure the distance isn't too far. Smiley

German is good too. There were a lot of German immigrants in the Kitchener-Waterloo area where Kevin grew up. I'm sure he is familiar with their traditions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney