SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

offthevine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 pm

@notarose Thanks I was going to ask about Jordan when I didn't see him on the list posted upthread. I thought someone, sorry I forget who, speculated he might be on BIP. Do we know any details?!

Credit: @Jord Mauger

jordmaugerJump n slump
#mexico #cervesa

jordmauger

Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico

jordmauger The usual suspects

https://www.instagram.com/jordmauger/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

offthevine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:36 pm

@GuardianAngel
I don’t follow him so don’t know if he posted any IG stories that could have been clues. I did just check his follows and he has several BIP known cast in his list. Also noticed Cassandra from Juan Pablo’s season as one of his follows so checked her IG and she too follows a few of the known cast and has a longish gap between pic posts,
no idea  all speculatory at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Local interview with Jordan.

“In ‘Paradise,’ you get to see the other side, the actual human being I am,” he says. “I’m not really obsessed with myself.”

He adds: “I do find someone for me in ‘Paradise.’ It ends on a very good note.”

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Brandi & Wells Podcast

Wells talks a bit about BIP early in the podcast.
He says Jorge is there as a tour operator for dates.  He was surprised Yuki was spoiled as co-bartender by tptb as he thought he was supposed to be the surprise (?) until airing. His thought on the spoiler was that tptb has probably tired of RS spoilers so just does it themselves instead.
He is considering not being bartender in the future and mentioned that others want the gig but doesn’t think they realize it’s work and involves real bartender skills. (My thought it is that Jared might want the gig. He is currently bartending in LA).
Brandi asked about Ashley/Jared but Wells avoided answering about the engagement. He did talk about Jordon (he likes him and says he is well liked within the franchise) and then also said that there are some really unusual characters and that they get together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:39 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Local interview with Jordan.

“In ‘Paradise,’ you get to see the other side, the actual human being I am,” he says. “I’m not really obsessed with myself.”

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

So Jordan claims he is NOT obsessed with himself? hehehe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjTSkKIhyPr/?hl=en&taken-by=jordan__kimball
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:38 pm

I only see Jared being bartender if Ashley was as well. They don't like to be apart at all. Maybe they both could do that. However, I have a feeling that they will either be married or heavily into wedding planning by then. He is doing and wanting to do other things besides bartendering, too.

Hopefully, Jordan is nicer. I don't see Wells saying anything negative publicly about the BIP participants, though. He is aware enough to know what keeps people and the TPTB happy with him. I wonder what kind of edit Jordan will get -- they get a lot of comic relief from him. I would like to see some romance on BIP. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Local interview with Jordan.

So Jordan claims he is NOT obsessed with himself?     hehehe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjTSkKIhyPr/?hl=en&taken-by=jordan__kimball

He came off as a totally normal person on the instagram live he did last week. I think he definitely plays it up for TV. All the guys seem to be friends with him, (even David!) so he can't be that bad. I still can't picture him actually being into a girl so it will be interesting to see what his dynamic will be like with the girl he ends up with.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 am

He is totally repulsive to me. laugh out loud Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:54 pm

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:09 pm

I was going to post that and then I see you beat me laugh out loud

I wonder how much he can tell Kaitlyn about BIP. no idea Bet they will talk about him and Jasmine (Bachelorette CAN) and what happened with their relationship and his time on BWG.

Last edited by Linds911 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

offthevine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 offthevine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 offthevine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 offthevine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:I was going to post that and then I see you beat me laugh out loud

I wonder how much he can tell Kaitlyn about BIP. no idea Bet they will talk about him and Jasmine and what happened with their relationship and his time on BWG.

Jasmine?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:29 pm

@havadrpepper Jasmine is Canada's Season 1 Bachelorette, Kevin was her F1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney