SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Natik - is Rozhden still with his F1?  Does he seem happy?

I am hoping his F1 is Galina because he (to me anyway) seems to have a special connection with her that I don't see with anybody else.  

If I am wrong, don't tell me! Smiley I like Galina AND Rozhden, both together as a couple and as individuals, and hope they are happy no matter what the outcome.

Thank you again for everything you do, Natik, it is so appreciated! :yes:
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:11 pm

George1218 wrote:Natik - is Rozhden still with his F1?  Does he seem happy?

I am hoping his F1 is Galina because he (to me anyway) seems to have a special connection with her that I don't see with anybody else.  

If I am wrong, don't tell me! Smiley I like Galina AND Rozhden, both together as a couple and as individuals, and hope they are happy no matter what the outcome.

Thank you again for everything you do, Natik, it is so appreciated! :yes:

Ok so here is the thing I am in a conflicted position right now because obviously I know what went down and what is happening now. So I always trying to choose my words carefully because I don’t want to spoil it for you because there is no fun for you.

I‘m gonna put it that way I have an inside source from camp Rozhden and I have an inside source from camp Galina and I can confirm to you that both are happy now if together or separate you need to see for yourself by watching the episodes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Thank you Natik, for all that you do!! bestbud!

I am glad to know that both are happy. I am a romantic and from what I see (IMO) they are perfect for each other! I am going to go with the thought that they are happy together, at least until I find out otherwise! :yes:
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:16 am

so i have just started to watch the next episode and i am only up to the pool party at the beginning but @natik i am dying to know what is going on with Galina??? is she drunk?? what are they all talking about!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:so i have just started to watch the next episode and i am only up to the pool party at the beginning but @natik i am dying to know what is going on with Galina??? is she drunk?? what are they all talking about!!!!

She had a mental breakdown and the alcohol didn`t helped much in that situation.

So here is my point of view. She is clearly already in love and they have already their own story together and she can`t cope with the whole situation. She is overwhelmed by everything what is happening with her and clearly the circumstances she is in are killing her. She is jealous, scared to lose him, misunderstood, hopeless, insecure and lonely. Maybe I´m too sensitive but it was painful for me to watch her suffer. She is literally tearing herself apart. She is dying inside in that toxic environment and the girls and I´m pretty sure the producers as well are all having theirs hands in that. I felt sorry for her and it was heartbreaking to see her struggle, her suffer evolved on national TV. A cruel thing to witness I´m even ashamed that I watched it because those are normally private emotions.

But on a positive note Rozhden was amazing in how understandable he was and how he was comforting her. He was kissing her on her forehead, on her cheek, he was hugging her. He was calming her in such a tender and sweet way that was almost like an expression of his love. He was calling her darling, honey, sweetheart. You just can´t hide it he cares for her a lot. And she didn`t hid her feelings, her struggle. She was honest, raw and real. She said to him that she can´t do it anymore, that she feels lonely, that she is jelaous and can`t cope with the emotions. And that there is no one with whom she can speak about it or ask for an advice. She said she is scared that he is losing interest and that she is sorry that she kissed him. And Rozhden said to her she doesn´t have to because the kiss was important to him.

Oh boy I even can`t properly put it into words how much rawness there is in both of them. He is also clueless on how to handle the situation. On the one side he feels bad if he is not paying attention to Galina but on the other side he can`t put his whole attention only on her because the show must go on. There is such a wide spectrum of things, feelings and emotions going on between those two that it´s impossible to put it all in words. It´s like the main story is Galina and Rozhden and the others are just there and a non factor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:30 am

Whoa...a lot went down.

What triggered Galina’s break down?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 am

nikikass wrote:Whoa...a lot went down.

What triggered Galina’s  break down?

I would say the circumstances as the whole but the last push over the board was the alcohol.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:33 am

Who was eliminated this episode?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:35 am

nikikass wrote:Who was eliminated this episode?

Nastya the mum.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 am

Wow.... so there is 7 left now?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 am

IMO That episode was amazing! i so can't wait for you to translate everything, galina parts especially Embarressed! that felt like a turning point in her relationship? you could tell he and her are the strongest and truest relationship there! i do not understand the language but like you said i could tell how raw and real they are together....I love how he even kissed her at the rose ceremony awwww and Galina is still as i can see the only girl he has kissed???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO That episode was amazing! i so can't wait for you to translate everything, galina parts especially  Embarressed! that felt like a turning point in her relationship? you could tell he and her are the strongest and truest relationship there! i do not understand the language but like you said i could tell how raw and real they are together....I love how he even kissed her at the rose ceremony  awwww and Galina is still as i can see the only girl he has kissed???

IMO Him and her are the only relationship I can see there. And Galina is the only one who is really showing honest and real interest in him. She is trying to know him, she is asking him all the important questions. The others are busy to impress him or to seduce him. It seems to me like they are only there to win the price and are not questioning if he is the right man for them or if they like him for him and not because he is Rozhden the artist, or Rozhden the Bachelor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess