SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mella13 Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:27 am

Newto wrote:@Maddy - do you know who he is kissing in your picture?  This guy fascinates me and even though I can't understand a word of the dialogue, I keep watching.

Looks like Natasha. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:09 am

@Mella13 - Thank you!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:32 pm

I am not sure if I like him. Rozhden is peculiar. He seems to be honest, but also shameless. :D I am also not convinced about these girls too. Is it a role or do they really like to quarrel?

This is another mentality and I understand Galina.
Every weapon looks good. :D But Rozhden really is different with Galina. He is calmer, more tolerant, more patient. I think that any other in a similar situation would be sent home. If Galina is F1, not sure if she will be able to watch the whole thing with a cool mind and it will not affect their relationship.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:07 pm

[quote="Mella13"]I am not sure if I like him. Rozhden is peculiar. He seems to be honest, but also shameless. :D I am also not convinced about these girls too. Is it a role or do they really like to quarrel?

I agree with you that Rozhden is peculiar or at least comes across as peculiar.

When you say shameless, what are you referring to? I'm interested in your thoughts on this because I'm constantly trying to get a read on him.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Mella13 wrote:I am not sure if I like him. Rozhden is peculiar. He seems to be honest, but also shameless. :D I am also not convinced about these girls too. Is it a role or do they really like to quarrel?

I can see your point. Yes Rozhden is not a gift and he is not easy to handle. But as you said he is honest and he is not perfect and he is not hiding it. That´s what makes him for me interesting to watch. No more no less. As @George1218 put it on point in one of her posts...."They are not perfect people but they are perfect for each other." Rozhden and Galina are not perfect people and they are not hiding it. They are living their emotions openly without questioning "how would it look on TV, would the viewer like it?" They act how they feel in the certain situations because it feels right to them.
Regarding the girls, no it´s not a role. It`s a mentality thing. East european women are on fire. They are emotional, passionate, though and spirited especially regarding men.

Mella13 wrote:
But Rozhden really is different with Galina. He is calmer, more tolerant, more patient. I think that any other in a similar situation would be sent home.

Yes I agree again. It´s simple he likes her that`s why Hugesmile

Last edited by natik on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:18 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:How can I see the preview for next episode?? TYIA

Normally you can see it at the end of the episode but I´m gonna try to get the cut out for the preview.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:41 pm

How many women go on Hometown dates? When does that happen? Do the final 2 get to meet his family like in the American version?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:52 am

Idlemess wrote:
Mella13 wrote:I am not sure if I like him. Rozhden is peculiar. He seems to be honest, but also shameless. :D I am also not convinced about these girls too. Is it a role or do they really like to quarrel?

I agree with you that Rozhden is peculiar or at least comes across as peculiar.  

When you say shameless, what are you referring to? I'm interested in your thoughts on this because I'm constantly trying to get a read on him.
I am referring to the way he speaks with a girls, especially in rose ceremonies. On the one hand, that's fine, because he says everything he does not like, on the other hand - no one is perfect. dizzy Sometimes it seems to me that only the perfect woman's image suits him.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 am

natik wrote:

I can see your point. Yes Rozhden is not a gift and he is not easy to handle. But as you said he is honest and he is not perfect and he is not hiding it. That´s what makes him for me interesting to watch. No more no less. As @George1218 put it on point in one of her posts...."They are not perfect people but they are perfect for each other." Rozhden and Galina are not perfect people and they are not hiding it. They are living their emotions openly without questioning "how would it look on TV, would the viewer like it?" They act how they feel in the certain situations because it feels right to them.
Regarding the girls, no it´s not a role. It`s a mentality thing. East european women are on fire. They are emotional, passionate, though and spirited especially regarding men.

Mella13 wrote:
But Rozhden really is different with Galina. He is calmer, more tolerant, more patient. I think that any other in a similar situation would be sent home.

I live in the Baltic States. But I'm familiar with this mentality, but I have always felt that there is sincerity in this part of the world. I understand that they are fighting for one man, but at the end of the day they will not decide which one will be F1. That's his decision.
Sometimes it seems that there is no reason for these disputes,   They are attacking the one who has the closest relationship with Rozhden.
I understand that this is a show and I see well, if 10% of the whole. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:How can I see the preview for next episode?? TYIA

Here is the promo for next episode:

Source:
Diana, thanks for that! yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:47 am

George1218 wrote:How many women go on Hometown dates?  When does that happen? Do the final 2 get to meet his family like in the American version?

Usually four or three.

It´s a good question in previous seasons we had 12. episodes this season we only have 11. episodes. So there are rumors flying that Rozhden didn’t wanted to involve his parents into it. Usually we would have had HTD in episode 10, in episode 11 the girls are meeting the Bachelor`s parents and episode 12 is finale. I know that somehow Rozhden`s halfsister is involved but no idea how and in which episode.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:58 am

Mella13 wrote:
natik wrote:

Mella13 wrote:

I live in the Baltic States. But I'm familiar with this mentality, but I have always felt that there is sincerity in this part of the world. I understand that they are fighting for one man, but at the end of the day they will not decide which one will be F1. That's his decision.
Sometimes it seems that there is no reason for these disputes,   They are attacking the one who has the closest relationship with Rozhden.
I understand that this is a show and I see well, if 10% of the whole. Smiley

There are reasons for it for example they are frustrated to wait for a date or they are jealous because they see that the Bachelor favors someone over themself. That’s the reason why they are picking at the one who has the closest relationship. Most of the time the producers are often involved by spreading rumors and playing mind games with the constestants and especially with the one who the Bachelor is favoring. And that toxic environment leads to fights among the girls especially in a competitive show.
There is a good example for that. I already mentioned an extra footage video where Ivanna is provocative and is trying to pick on Galina. During that video in her ITM Ivanna is explaining her behavior by herself. Later today I am gonna bring it over with the translation so you can see my point better.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess