Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:04 pm

@Sprite wrote:What is Marina going on about a previous bachelor? Were they in contact?

What was he asking the teacher on the bus? They had a pretty good conversation. When she came in what did the host ask her? Some of them were making fun of her for how she was dressed. 

What's with Olga and the lingerie?

Rohzden seems to be doing quite a bit of singing and it appears they are playing some of his music. Is there any feeling that he is here to promote his career?

Ok party people here I am So where did we left of...I see! :detective sneakyl

About Marina...she is the ex of Sergei the Bachelor from season 5. So she told Rozhden that she dated Sergei and why they broke up.

On the bus she told Rozhden that she was never in a serious relationship before. And then she told him that actually she never experienced a real kiss from a guy till now. Rozhden asked her if she feels that she is ready for a relationship and to have kids. She said she thinks that she is ready for it. In general Rozhden was surprised about her lack of inexperience regarding guy`s. He said he didn´t trust her with story it seemed so surreal. She said to him that till now she was more interested in her career, she is kinda like a book nerd and that her students pushed her for taking part in the Bachelor. Rozhden asked her a second time if she thinks she is ready for a real relationship and that it`s not even about kissing. She answered that she is ready for it.


So before Olga entered the room Grisha was playing a quiz game with the girls. He asked them a question if someone of them kissed a woman in their life. And when Olga joined the other Grisha asked her the same questions and Olga answered that she did never kissed before. That news surprised all the girls so they started to ask her why not?! And yeah they made fun of her not only because she never kissed before but also because of her outifit.

Well wanted to be original I guess. She said to Rozhden that she want him to remember that in that outfit they are going to celebrate their golden marriage anniversary and she told him also about her birthday.

The last question. Yes and no I mean sure to an extent it´s a promotion opportunity for him but he is really not a fame hungry guy. He is what you see on your TV screen. Right now there is nothing what he can promote. The songs you heard of him in the first episode were published a couple of years ago so they are old. So there are no new albums or singles out for promotion. I think the whole idea with him singing and his songs was an idea of the production to introduce him to the older audience because he is popular among teenagers and young adults. Plus the theme of this season is a public person as the Bachelor.
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:10 pm

@natik When you say Marina was an ex of the previous Bachelor, what exactly does that mean? Was she on the show and he eliminated her? Was she the F1 and they broke up after the fact? Did they just date in real life?

TYIA
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 10031
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:23 pm

@Maddy wrote:@LeapofFaith, Natik will tell you more, I just want to say that her sister called police complaining that Rimma was kept on the project against her will.

Rimma has a conversation with her sister while riding away, but sis says that she knows better what is good for Rimma. She didn't want her to suffer being over there.

Very strange situation, but Rimma is a strange person to me. But her sis is even stranger! Suspect

wow yes sis is very strange! why would she do that to her? Suspect
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:25 pm

@Sprite wrote:@natik When you say Marina was an ex of the previous Bachelor, what exactly does that mean? Was she on the show and he eliminated her? Was she the F1 and they broke up after the fact? Did they just date in real life?

TYIA

yes i would like to know this as well? also i saw @maddy say something before that Anetti is on the show from a different season is that marina dizzy i getting confused :gotcha: TYIA
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:31 pm

What happened to the mother that stayed home with her son for her birthday!
avatar
nikikass

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2011-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:26 pm

@Sprite wrote:What is with the woman in gold glitter? Is she a hooker? A stripper? She kept talking about sex. Just sleazy. What were they talking about?

When he took Ganna and Anfisa aside to talk to them, at first he was laughing with Ganna...what about? But, then the other one said something and he did not look happy? What were they discussing? Was Anfisa throwing Ganna under the bus by telling him how she acted with the others earlier? Anfisa seemed to be goading him and pushing his buttons? What was going on?

What was the gift Marina gave him and what did they talk about when he pulled her aside? He seems to like her.

What was the host asking after R brought Marina back? and what was with the ladies having to get up and ask questions?

What was the lady on the bike talking about in her segment?

R picked Olga as the winner after she sang and played the guitar...but what was the deal with that? With her all I see is Elsa from Frozen and with Yana all I can think of is Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

Do the women wear their own clothes on this show like they do in the US or are they dressed like in the Aussie show? Do they dress the Bachelor? Seriously I kept looking at his pants. They were driving me crazy because they were so short.

Overall it was very interesting watching this version of the show. The production seems more elaborate than what I am used to...at least for night one. The women were wilting by the end of it. How many episode are there usually and is this a typical M&G? I will be eagerly waiting for the second episode.

Thank you for putting this all together and being so patient will all the questions. It is much appreciated.

The woman with the gold glitter shocked him a lot. Well she did not tell directly that she is a hooker it was left open for interpretation but she talked a lot about her sex experiences and she said that actually she is not interested in a serious relationship. And that the idea to be on the show was from her mum because her mum wants her to give a serious relationship a chance. So she entered the room and said to Rozhden:

N: "The best gift for a man is the appearance of the most beautiful woman."
R: "I hope you understand that you are taking the bar very high for you from the start. So I can`t hardly imagine what is going to happen next so you need to think about that."

During their conversation she told him that she was in a relationship with two men at the same time and that one of them was married. Rozhden was speechless and shocked at least to say. He said at least he can give her the proper for being honest.

Oh yeah the Ganna, Anfisa and Rozhden conversation was something to remember it was mostly a word battle between Anfisa and Rozhden. First of all, no, Anfisa did not throw Ganna under the bus. Anfisa throw herself under the bus. Ganna surprisingly managed to be funny and having also a serious conversation at the same time. She was pretty easy going. (On a side note Ganna was hilarious in the second episode, she should get her own show, I cracked up from her comments). Rozhden was laughing because Ganna said "just for the record I´m more thiner under the dress so don`t let fool the dress fool you."

At first Rozhden apologized that he did not had the chance to talk to them more when they both arrived in the limousine.

G: "That`s ok I was not offended by that  situation with the golf card, or that I was there together with Anfisa, or that you did not married me."
R: (laughs) "Haha give me five that was strong! Well done!"
Rozhden in front of the camera: "A good sense of humor can`t let you remain indifferent."
Anfisa in fronf of camere: "I think he was really interested in Ganna."
R: "I know that you both thought that you are going to have the chance to talk to me separate..."
A: "Who said that we thought it...?" "You know often you are in for a big  disappointment if you are hoping for something..."
R: "Can you please look at me more often when we are talking because I am also looking at you."
A: "Don´t look at me that often. I am scared to look someone in the eyes because I am scared to depend from that person. So because of that look at the carpet or at the glass."
Rozhden started to mirroring her way to speak and repeated her sentences.
R: "I think it´s a little bit rude."
A: "Ok"
Rozhden in front of the camera: "I wanted to demonstrate how her attitude looked like from my perspective. I`m not that human to whom you can speak like that."
Anfisa infront of the camera: "I don`t know why I acted like that something pushed my buttons."
Rozhden to Ganna: "Ok then I´m gonna look at you and talk to Anfisa."
Rozhden: "What are you doing for your living?"
G: "Actually we both have the same profession, we both are journalists.
A: "Well I´m actually writing."
G: "Well I can write, listen and tell you something."
A: "Ok so from the logic of Ganna I can´t tell or listen but only write, right?!"
R: "Tadadadaaaam. Tadadadaaaaam!"
Ganna in front of the camera: "I don´t know maybe she drunk not so much or the other way around. She was very aggressive in her approach."
Rozhden in front of camera: " I wanted to change the atmosphere so I decided to clean the air a little bit."
R: "Because of my profession I am often bumping into journalists and I´m often very suspicious about them. But I´m looking at you both and my opinion is changing. You both are very different. If you like you can ask me some questions. I think you can learn a lot about a human and about his inner world by the questions he is asking you."
A: "But what if those questions are provocative?"
R: "You know what? My horoscope sign is Aquarius and a snake. Trying to provocate me is like trying to move a stone with your eyes. It´s really difficult."
A: "You are way to sure of yourself."
R: "You are trying to bite me. Don`t bite me I`m talking to you with an open heart and you are trying to stab it. Don`t do it please."
A: " I can`t promise you anything."
Anfisa infront of camera: "I don`t trust men so I`m more aggressive towards them."
R: "So do you want to try to ask me something?"
G: "Ok..." (silence)
R: laughs "If you want you can think about it longer."
G: "I just want to sit here a little bit longer."
A: "I don`t want to sit here longer so my question is does the words `serious relationship` don`t worry you? And I`m asking you about the meaning of those two words combined and not about them as a fact!"
R: "Words are there to help you to express your emotions so I´m worrying more about emotions."
A: "But how can you plan a relationship how do you know if it`s gonna be serious?"
R: "I agree you can`t look in to the future and know for sure that a relationship is going to be serious."
A: "In general I´m not talking about looking into the future I´m talking about planing a relationship."
R: "I think the point for me here.."
A: "Yes well for you..."
Ganna infront of the camera: "She did not listened to him she was not interested in his answer. She was interested to have the last word."
R: "Ok let us imagine you like someone and you both feeling sympathy towards each other..."
A: "When you are in love for real you are..."
R: "Thank you that you are listening to me. I mean you asked me the question and I see how important it is to you to get an answer."
A: "Ok I`m not gonna interrupt you."
R: "The question at first is not about planning a relationship and that it is going to work. The point is that you are feeling that you are ready for a relationship and if you start one with someone that these relationship is going to move forward to a serious one. I believe in that. Maybe you don`t think the same but it was a great question. Well done."
Rozhden in front of the camera: "I guess she thought that I´m gonna like her attitude." ..... "I know the type of woman like Anfisa. I met them often in my life. They are building up walls around them but I know also for sure that behind those walls there is hiding a really tender and sensitive person."


Marina wrote him a poem. It was a really good one she involved in it some questions for him. So he answered them. The questions weren`t something meaningful they were more playful like for example if he likes egg omlette for breakfast. He was impressed and liked her poem and said that she is very talented.
But he also said after that "It always seems like creative persons have a lot in common but I don`t agree. I think it is difficult for two creative persons to build a relationship because they both see their world differently. But if both have the wish to share their worlds with each other than I can see it work out."

The rest of the show was an auction. Grisha said to the girls that they should give something to the Bachelor. For example to tell him a poem, or to play an interesting game with him or to dance, sing for a chance to go on the first individual date with Rozhden. And Rozhden is going to decide who won. So he chose at the end Olga who played on his guitar and sang a song.

The woman don`t wear their own gowns all the gowns and part of the clothes the women are wearing on their dates are sponsored.
Rozhden is choosing his outfits by himself. In an interview he was asked about his style and he said that he wears what he likes. He is not after the newest fashion and he does not care what other people think about his clothes or his style. It´s not his problem if they don`t like it. He said he can not understand people`s urge to change someone and make someone do, wear and act like the same like everyone. He said let people be like they want to be, let them their freedom.
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:44 pm

@Sprite wrote:@natik When you say Marina was an ex of the previous Bachelor, what exactly does that mean? Was she on the show and he eliminated her? Was she the F1 and they broke up after the fact? Did they just date in real life?

TYIA

That means that they just dated in real life before Sergei was approached being the Bachelor of season 5. Marina broke up with Sergei and some time after that he was asked to be the Bachelor.
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:47 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@Sprite wrote:@natik When you say Marina was an ex of the previous Bachelor, what exactly does that mean? Was she on the show and he eliminated her? Was she the F1 and they broke up after the fact? Did they just date in real life?

TYIA

yes i would like to know this as well? also i saw @maddy say something before that Anetti is on the show from a different season is that marina dizzy i getting confused :gotcha:  TYIA

No Marina and Anetti are two different persons. Anetti was the F2 of season 6 with Irakli. Anetti knows Rozhden and they are friends and now everyone is speculating what part Anetti wil be playing during the show. If she is there for real as a contestant or if she is there only to troll the girls and to pretend to be one of the girls who is also fighting for Rozhden`s heart.
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:@natik what the hell was going on with Rimma this episode? and why were the police after her????????

Oh boy Rimma...it seems to me like even Rimma didn`t know what was going on with her :crazed

So after the first rose ceremony Rimma disappeared from the hotel property for five hours. No one knew where she was and what she was doing. The production crew was searching for her without being successful. Then she came back and all the girls started to pressure her with the question where she was. At first Rimma said she was walking around but the girls were suspicious of her and thought that maybe she was meeting her guy. So basically they did not believed her and they were pissed at her because she broke the rules. Later Rimma decided to tell it Rozhden because she feared that the others would use it against her and would telling him lies. So she told Rozhden that she felt like she was locked up and that she needed some space. She said she was overwhelmed by everything so she catched a car and visited her sister in the city. The rest of the story @Maddy already told you. Rimma told her sister that she was held in the hotel against her will, that is what her sister told when Rimma called her. Her sister also mentioned something about Rimma`s mental health issues. Rozhden was not amused about it, actually he was furious. He said to Rimma that she broke his trust to her and that she needs to leave now.
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:13 pm

@nikikass wrote:What happened to the mother that stayed home with her son for her birthday!

Rozhden visited her and her son at her place. He brought a huge gift for her son. They sat down and had an conversation about some basic things like what she is doing for her living. He was introduced to her son and they get along pretty good. After that Rozhden said to her that if she wants he is there to take her with him to join the other contestants. She agreed and they drove to the place where the others were waiting. The showed a conversation in the car between them. Rozhden asked her about her ex-husband. And she said that basically he didn`t care for her and their son. Rozhden asked her how her son is reacting to that. She said that her son does not understand why his dad is not coming to visit him. He is asking her everytime what he has done wrong and if he is a bad son?! She asked Rozhden about his horoscope sign and said that her ex husband is an aquarius as well.

After that Rozhden said to her:

"I don`t like it that you are trying to find parallels with your ex husband. You need to understand that every human has his own story that was forming him."

@Maddy wrote:At the beginning of the 2nd episode Rozhden picks up a woman who stayed to celebrate her son's birthday, his gift for him was a car:
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:14 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:

I find him incredibly "deep" with his answers to all the questions, he says thing's I've never thought of in my life! I like him.

He was very sweet to the one who stayed to celebrate her son's birthday.


All of that! Glad that you like him bestbud!

I´m gonna update the link thread and add another links for both episode hope it works better for you. Hugesmile
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:15 pm

@Maddy wrote:@LeapofFaith, Natik will tell you more, I just want to say that her sister called police complaining that Rimma was kept on the project against her will.

Rimma has a conversation with her sister while riding away, but sis says that she knows better what is good for Rimma. She didn't want her to suffer being over there.

Very strange situation, but Rimma is a strange person to me. But her sis is even stranger! Suspect

Thanks Maddy for the video updates and for the support! yes
avatar
natik

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum