SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Sat May 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Newto wrote:If he does not pick Galina,  I will be shocked and sad.  The emotion practically jumps off the screen.  JMO.

I totally agree with you!! IMO, they seem perfect for each other. :yes:
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun May 06, 2018 3:01 am

Rozhden with Galina:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Ad4a5710

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 32e56410

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 40073c10

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1b2dd010

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 C714d910

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Ef4a7310

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 B9db6610
my friend's SCs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 06, 2018 12:22 pm

I agree as well about Galina and Rozhden. He’s just different around her period.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:I agree as well about Galina and Rozhden. He’s just different around her period.

I agree and (to me) it seems like his eyes are very heavy with emotion and passion for her that I don't see with any other girl.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 07, 2018 6:30 am

Wow!!  What pictures^^.  My computer screen is smoking!!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue May 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Rozhden and Natasha date episode 8:

R: I´m really sorry that I couldn`t talked you into driving the race car but I kinda have the feeling that you are offended by something.

N: It`s just I don`t understand what is happening. I lost hope. My believe, my hope…

R: But it´s not love at that point I hope…

N: No it´s not love…not yet.

R: I thought our last conversation was really great.

N: Yes I agree and that`s why I thought after that conversation I´m going on a date with you. But it was`t so.

R: Hold on what…

N: You know for me two days are like two month here.

R: It´s really strange from you to decide for me that I don`t have sympathy for you.

N: I thought that you are the man and that you are obligated to invite me to a date.

R: I can´t go on a date with the same girl three times in a row. And after that have a ceremony rose…

N: I would have wished for that.

R: I think what I would do is to pay less attention to the girl that I like the most. You know I don´t want to play games.

N: I understood that you like me because I´m here but at the same time I didn`t understood why you are not saying to me hi or why you are not calling me by my name. That are small things but at the same time of course I payed attention to that moment when you gave me my shoes or reached out your hand to throw away my gum.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 pm

N ITM: Of course it feels got when someone is taking off your shoes.

N: When you are reading classic and you are witnessing the never ending love you want the same for yourself. Because it´s really important to know that you are special girl.

R: I understand but I´m not searching for a princess. I want to have a friend, a partner someone with whom you can be that way or another way. Maybe my behavior is untypical.

N ITM: He wants a relationship that is build on trust on a friendship on interest and on development. And I´m familiar with his idea.

N: I understand what you want from a relationship. You want a woman as a partner who is going to understand you and who is going to respect your freedom. Someone who is going to understand that your work is a piece of you and who is not going to be jealous and who is going to trust you.

R ITM: The topics that Natasha spoke about are all serious and important to me. Natasha understands me.

R: Look what I can.

N: Oh yes don`t stop.

R: Never.

N: Never stop.

N ITM: I forgot that something is happening in that world beside the fact that I´m sitting here with Rozhden. I stopped to control myself and to think about something.

N: …

R: tztztz

N ITM: Of course everything trembled inside of me.

R: I felt the need because something caught fire.

N ITM: Right now for me there is only Rozhden existing and that is it. I am falling head over heels in love. It´s like a rollercoaster here in the morning you can cry and in the evening you are crazy in love.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Snippet from Rozhden and Galina date in episode 9. I´m gonna post the whole date as soon as I have the whole video.

R: When is your birthday?

G: Why you are asking?

R: I´m just curios so when is your birthday?

G: 25th of April

R: It´s taurus right?!

G: Yes.

R: You are a taurus? Galina I would have never thought that you are a taurus. You are not a typical taurus if you ask me.

G: Why not?

R: Because you are so easy, so soft so not critical...

G: I`ll tell you what I actually want to change my name.

R: Your name?

G: I think my name doesn`t fit me. I don´t like it. You know I was holding back with my passport until I needed to go to the university.

R: And why so?

G: Because I don´t like it at all. It doesn´t feel like the right name for me.

R: Why?

G: I just imagine my name to be softer and tender. I wanted a name like...

R: Jennifer?

G: Ok so now I´m not gonna tell you what name I would have liked.

R: Why not? (he said it in Ukrainian language, it was actually funny)

R: Come on tell me.

G: No.

R: Rebecca!

G: (whispering) nope I´m not gonna tell you.

R: Gwyneth? Selina?

G: Rozhden!

R: (again in Ukrainian language) Yes that`s me.

G ITM: I wanted a name like Vladislava. Because I think that is more fitting to my character.

R: (again in Ukrainian language) Galina is a really lovely name.

G ITM: When he likes Galina so it will be Galina.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue May 08, 2018 9:08 pm

OMG! I don't think I've ever seen anything like this on the American Bachelor.  Hot Hot Hot!!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 09, 2018 2:00 am

natik wrote:EDIT: BTW have you seen the HTD promo for Galina?! It`s actually hilarious Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698
Just found it
here it is

and yes, it is hilarious! giggling
looking forward for HTDs! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 9:57 am

I don't understand a word they are saying but the chemistry is OTT!! They are so cute together!

Thanks @natik and @Maddy !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Are they different religions? Or is he not religious?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess