SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 12:15 pm

@Sprite I meant to ask that as well! His facial expression was strange. laugh out loud but it might have been for something else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu May 10, 2018 9:43 am

@GuardianAngel @Sprite He is atheist.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 10, 2018 10:35 am

@natik oh the facial expression makes sense now. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Rozhden and Ivanna single date episode 8:

Rozhden ITM: Today I have a single date with Ivanna she is a very reserved girl. For me it´s important to see other emotions from her than only her coolness and quietness. It´s important for me to see from her emotions that she can`t control or hold back and which are going to give her a chance to relax a little bit. This way maybe it´s going to be possible for us to have a conversation where she is not thinking in what kind of light it´s the best to present herself.

R: Hi!

I: Hi!

R: Today we are doing horse riding.

I ITM: I´m a coward and I can`t do anything about it. But I didn`t showed it. He was organizing that surprise for me so I couldn`t say no to him and I couldn`t say that I am scared to fall of the horse or anything else.

R: That`s Tess! And yours is Orphil.

I: Orphil.

R: Don´t be scared everything is going to be fine.

I: Ok

Rozhden is speaking english so no need to translate;)

R: Ok let me help you to sit down on the back of the horse.

Rozhden is giving Ivanna instructions with the horse. So no need to translate that.

Ivanna ITM: Suddenly I understood what a strength I have in my hands. Because the horse is doing everything under my instructions and my heart started pounding.

R: At first try to feel the horse how he is acting when you do certain things.

R: Try to make the circle wider.

I: Ok

Music

I: Mine don`t want to run.

R: You need to hold your legs straight.

Again some instructions from Rozhden. He is showing Ivanna how to ride a horse.

I ITM: He did his best to support me with his actions and his words.

R: Be securer.

I ITM: It was a turning point I understood that I need to try to feel the horse or I´m gonna look like a fool when I´m gonna fall of the horse and break all my bones.

R ITM: After some time I saw that she was feeling more secure now on the horse.

R: Can you do that?

I: Yes I can.

R: Ok so let us try to ride together and not too far away from each other.

I: Ok let´s do it.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 11, 2018 5:29 pm

I watched HTDs all 3 girls will be meeting Rozhden's parents.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Oh god I´m going to be a nerve wreck by the end of the season. Guys I have so many insider information from a first hand source. And literally I can tell you that behind the scenes there is war. All I can say to you right now is don`t believe in everything you see. This season was the most manipulative one from all the previous seven seasons.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Just for clarification my plan was it today to post some translations from the Ivanna date, from the Galina date and a snippet from an after show but something happened right now that throw it all away for now. And if I´m gonna dive into deep details I´m gonna spoil the whole season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri May 11, 2018 8:01 pm

natik wrote:Just for clarification my plan was it today to post some translations from the Ivanna date, from the Galina date and a snippet from an after show but something happened right now that throw it all away for now. And if I´m gonna dive into deep details I´m gonna spoil the whole season.

Can you tell us if Rozhdan is still with his F1 and are they happy?

Can you tell us what you found out after the finale?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 11, 2018 8:23 pm

George1218 wrote:
natik wrote:Just for clarification my plan was it today to post some translations from the Ivanna date, from the Galina date and a snippet from an after show but something happened right now that throw it all away for now. And if I´m gonna dive into deep details I´m gonna spoil the whole season.

I´m not sure if it would be clever to write everything down in an public forum. Because as I said the inside source is not someone who knows from someone and so on. It´s a first hand source who was there during the filming of the show and who knows what is going on right now behind the scenes.

I mean I have the answers to all the questions but I am not sure if you want to know it two weeks before the finale. And yes there are going to be 12. episodes.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri May 11, 2018 8:27 pm

natik wrote:
George1218 wrote:

I´m not sure if it would be clever to write everything down in an public forum. Because as I said the inside source is not someone who knows from someone and so on. It´s a first hand source who was there during the filming of the show and who knows what is going on right now behind the scenes.

I mean I have the answers to all the questions but I am not sure if you want to know it two weeks before the finale. And yes there are going to be 12. episodes.

No, as much as I do, I don't. Does that make sense? Smiley Smiley

Thank you so very much for all that you do!! I can''t understand the language at all, but it doesn't make a difference! I don't think I have ever been this curious about an American Bachelor series!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 11, 2018 8:29 pm

On a side note one interesting thing that was mentioned on today`s after show. Galina`s ex-boyfriend showed up at her parents house during the time when Galina was on the project. He came with flowers and a ring and asked her parents for their blessing to propose to her.

Last edited by natik on Fri May 11, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 11, 2018 8:31 pm

George1218 wrote:
natik wrote:
George1218 wrote:

No, as much as I do, I don't. Does that make sense? Smiley Smiley

Thank you so very much for all that you do!! I can''t understand the language at all, but it doesn't make a difference!  I don't think I have ever been this curious about an American Bachelor series!!!!

You are welcome! I wish I would have time to do more but this season is so crazy we never had that before. And it´s tearing me apart between two communities.

Let´s make a deal after the finale I´m gonna explain everything to you. I just need to think about how to do it via PM or spoiler tags here. Don´t know right now.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess