SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:00 am

Natik, thank you so much for doing this. I cant seam to watch but i really look forward to your break down and recaps. I wish we could have a bachelor with a little depth Like R.

Very interesting.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 21028689
https://liza.ua/stars/tv-shows/holostyak-8-vyipusk-2-ot-16-03-2018-smotret-onlayn/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 pm

@nikikass Awww thank you for your kind words. I`m really glad that my recaps keeps you interested even without watching the episodes. That means a lot to me! kisses
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:43 pm

@natik - I'd just like to add my thanks for all your efforts. One thing I've noticed is that there is a more "serious" tone to the International Bachelors than the American ones. The women are stunning.

:Thanktwo

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Natik thanks for transcribing the show. Still not able to view the links. To be honest, I'm not in sync yet. I don't have a feel for any of the women and just by looking at their latest photos they look a bit underwhelming.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:Natik thanks for transcribing the show. Still not able to view the links. To be honest, I'm not in sync yet. I don't have a feel for any of the women and just by looking at their latest photos they look a bit underwhelming.

@Idlemess Not even this one? I usually have trouble with links, but this one works beautifully for me.

http://1doma.tv/news/kholostjak_8_sezon_2018_ukraina_stb_1_vypusk_09_03_2018/2018-03-08-19555

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:Natik thanks for transcribing the show. Still not able to view the links. To be honest, I'm not in sync yet. I don't have a feel for any of the women and just by looking at their latest photos they look a bit underwhelming.

How about those links?

Episode 1:

https://ok.ru/video/683622075019

Episode 2:

https://ok.ru/video/692929235595
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Newto wrote:@natik - I'd just like to add my thanks for all your efforts.  One thing I've noticed is that there is a more "serious" tone to the International Bachelors than the American ones.  The women are stunning.

:Thanktwo

Thank you a lot for your sweet words! sweet kiss The conversations have more depth but I think it is also because of Rozhden.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Ok so I decided to translate the reason why Olga and Maria did not get a rose. Rozhden explained his decision to them pretty well.

Olga:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8elUi-oHr7Y

R: "That dress looks good on you. You started to change and.., I think, for the better. But I do not fully believe that you can change so quickly. It's like you again becoming a different person. You have to understand who you really are. And you need time for this. I can not give you this rose today."

Maria:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 ZYIOY-DSCOo

Previously they had an conversation about her failed relationships.

R: "What do you think, where is the problem that you had difficulties in the relationship with the wrong men?"
Maria: "It seems to me that the men did not do as much as I deserve."
Rozhden: "But you yourself chose them."
Maria: "Yes."
Rozhden: "Everyone is responsible for their choice. I made my choice."

Later after saying goodbye to Maria
Rozhden: "She absolves herself of all responsibility, saying that she gets the wrong men, but she makes this choice, therefore, is responsible for it."

Source:
my arts
Thanks Maksimilian for your help with the transcript!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Thanks guys. Natik, the last two links work. I’m now looking a a lovely girl playing guitar

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 pm

@Idlemess If you started by looking at the girl playing the guitar, that means you are in the second part of the first episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Lol lots of side eye going on. What is the age range amongst the girls (women)?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess