SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat May 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Sprite wrote:Not to mention she seems very emotional and I think needs constant reassurance. I can see where all that would play with his head, make him look at his own life and his own insecurities and make it hard to choose her.
Right on Sprite! I was thinking about the same after HTD with her. When girls have relationships like that with their parents, they have a low self esteem problems as a result of them. Actually during 1st 1-on-1 with Galina I was shocked how low her self esteem was. In fact girls like that suffer from love addiction and Galina showed it. There was a video of Rozhden talking with his mom about relationships where he said it out loud that love addiction was no good. Actually I was surprised during the season how much Rozhden was understanding about relationships. Maybe it was a bit of love addiction for both of them.
One thing I know for sure, that if Rozhden was going to pick Galina, they wouldn't show us their love story. From that edit I could see he wouldn't be picking her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat May 26, 2018 2:33 pm

natik wrote:The Final part!
Thank you Natik! I watched it again, actually it very, very sad. Sometimes relationships are very, very tough. Actually I was sad and out of it all day yesterday after watching the finale.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 26, 2018 2:50 pm

natik wrote: He reassured her by making future plans when they are done with filming the show. He wanted to move in with her together.
I was thinking about that. As I understood Galina's relationship with her ex lasted 4 years and they didn't have sex. Was Galina okay with moving in together without a wedding? I'm not sure about that. And pretty much sure her parents would be against that.
Maybe that was another consideration after Rozhden found out about that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat May 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Natik - You did an awesome job!  Don't feel like you have to apologize for anything, unless of course,you made Rozhden not pick Galina! bestbud! hehehe
I loved reading all of your recaps!

I am disappointed with the outcome because I really think that Rozhden and Galina really fell for each other.  If it is true that he wants her back it is going to be extremely hard for him to get Gallina to trust him again.  If he really loves her, he will try.  If she really loves him, I hope she will give him a second chance.

If he and I really do try to "play at being a couple" for the purpose of the show, I think he can forget about Galina giving him another chance at all.

So sad for Galina and Rozhden!! sad sad
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 pm

George1218 wrote:Natik - You did an awesome job!  Don't feel like you have to apologize for anything, unless of course,you made Rozhden not pick Galina! bestbud!  hehehe
I loved reading all of your recaps!

Thank you so much for your kind words! for you

Hahaha Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698 I am innocent regarding his decision.

Well today was the recording of the after the final rose. And also today the channel published a new promo for it. They called it „Did Rozhden made the wrong choice?“

They are not misleading with it. It´s a direct hint on what went down today. So let me put it this way. Rozhden and Ivanna admitted that they are not dating. They said that they stayed friends after the finale. They recorded their portion in 20 minutes.
The main part was about Rozhden and Galina. Their conversation took four hours of time. Rozhden looked miserable.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 26, 2018 11:02 pm

Sounds like Rozhden just did the show for exposure and wasn't really looking for love. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Thank you so much natik for your excellent translations. I read them all and you helped me know exactly what was going on in this series. I have to say I lost respect for Rozhden after he decided to ‘test’ several girls on their love for him or his fame and money.. I decided he was selfish, and how he treated Galina only confirmed this. IMO Rozhden has an inflated ego and Galina is better of without him.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 12:40 am

Oh my goodness @natik the atfr sounds better than the show!? Look forward to hearing more and if Rozhden grovelled and apologies to Galina hoping to take him back? What could they discuss for 4 hours!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 am

There is the chance for them?
Actually, I am sad. Where is my happy love story? Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 27, 2018 8:31 am

Echoes of Jason and Melissa. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 27, 2018 3:49 pm

@Storybook Hey girl! Thank you so much glad that you followed along the thread. blowkiss

@Mommyof2 Galina asked him that question on atfr. She asked him if it was only a show for him and only for the fame. And he answered "no".

I´m gonna play devil's advocate here. Rozhden is not an actor he is actually really bad at keeping a poker face. I think when they started filming the show he didn`t really believed in the process of the project. And I wrote before that till Egypt he seemed collected and secure. All his ITM`s and decisions were logical to me. But after the Egypt date he started to struggle with his self-confidence and he often started to contradict himself. It felt like he didn`t knew what was happening with him. He lost his cool head. During the Portugal date he admit it to Galina "Rozhden is falling in love". I think because of his previous long time relationship he got cold feet in the last minute what lead him to chose Ivanna.
You know I made today some screenshots. I want to make a new banner. And I stopped at one of them. It is fascinating how only one screenshot can describe the whole misery of a wrong choice.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 BvN5cprT_yo

What I am seeing is two people who are in pain. I don´t want to sound melodramatic but look at both of them. Galina is not crying but only one look into her eyes makes you see how she is bleeding inside. And now watch at Rozhden. He seems lost it´s like he can´t understand himself anymore. He is confused and sad.
As I already wrote before he needed two hours to come to his senses.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 DCUzDNeneVA

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 ZPZCHrkhiDc

IMO

BTW I`m working on the translation I´m not sure if I´m going to be able to post it today if not then tomorrow for sure!

Source: my screenshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Some behind the scenes goodies from yesterday.

From Galina`s friend:

"Why so?"
"You are going to know on Friday on the after the final rose show at the channel STB."

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 1UEiyRbu4FM

Insta story from Marina:

"Two minutes before the start of the show good luck my girl!"

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 4VsRKPJcC6A

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 83jq5R55KUA

"Friends it was an phenomenal finale of season 8. Wait for friday!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 IC76yvz9L48

A few minutes before the show. Galina is filming and laughing in the background and is asking what that guy is doing.

Marina`s comment: "That guy has the best job in the world."

Sources:
https://www.instagram.com/marishaa2505/
https://www.instagram.com/dasha.dia/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess