SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Ok and here is something interesting especially for you @LeapofFaith because your fav is Galina. And it`s something that got my attention not immediatly but only after I watched the episode and the after show for the second time.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1fXK05eAdkI

So Galina was the first one who got the rose on the rose ceremony the interesting part was that he had an desire to touch her. He gave her the rose with the words "She is yours!" and that´s it nothing more. Galina took the rose and was on her way to turn around and go back to the girls when Rozhden whispered to her "your hand". She gave him her hand. I watched the whole Rose Ceremony and paid attention if he is gonna do that with the other girls but he did not had the wish to touch the other girls hand. He gave them the roses and that`s it.

And the other interesting moment they showed during the after show. They showed a snippet where you can see how Rozhden is deciding where to put his chair and to sit down. So he decided to sit in the middle infront of the girls and he is almost there to put his chair down as his head is turning right. In that moment he is changing his mind and is taking his chair to move right.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 AKwSooaV_4E

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 LIn2Erk5wpM

And to whom is he sitting next?!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 GxGU_g_E3iI

Source:
my screencaps

Last edited by natik on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Oops, thanks Sprite. Starting over.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:Lol lots of side eye going on. What is the age range amongst the girls (women)?

Rozhden was 28 when they were filming so the age range of the women is between 22-26.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Question:
Which American artist Rozhden sound more like? I’m trying to get a feel for his voice

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:44 pm

I have to give the producers credit because they seem to try different ways of reinventing this show.,I guess to show the girls personalities

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:Question:
Which American artist Rozhden sound more like? I’m trying to get a feel for his voice

I always thought of jamiroquai but someone here said adam levine I think it was @Sprite?! question

I guess they want the viewers to feel more related to the girls by showing their personalities.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 29342827_1608765062512077_6921631730726076416_n

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 29313884_1606515996070317_5908542816404897792_n

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 29261796_1606517909403459_7791418103438508032_n

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARRezj_IuZmNdv7U3MzPa8pLRPY3ctWQbXuv-dboRbWtZj4aLevN63KSVYUMYbHA8dk&fref=nf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:00 am

@Natik. Some more questions for you.

When the women were shopping at the Metro they were going on about pomidore....tomatoes. I know it has nothing really to do with the relationships, but they were going on and on. What was that all about? And they certainly seem to like their junk food.

When he was visiting the mom and her son came and sat with them at the table, what was he asking the boy? The kid was cute and Rozhden seemed to really good with him. I have to say, he seems really nice and appears to be taking all of this seriously.

That date with Olga in the hot air balloon didn't seem that long. What did he say when he was reading her palm? While the date was romantic, I think the mom got to spend way more time with him while they were driving. Do you know how long that trip from her house to the campsite was?

Rimma's outfit for that walk in the woods.... no no . What was that little statue she was carrying in that intro piece they replayed? It looked like a miniature Oscar. What were they all talking about after they got out of the cave?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 am

natik wrote:Ok and here is something interesting especially for you @LeapofFaith because your fav is Galina. And it`s something that got my attention not immediatly but only after I watched the episode and the after show for the second time.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1fXK05eAdkI

So Galina was the first one who got the rose on the rose ceremony the interesting part was that he had an desire to touch her. He gave her the rose with the words "She is yours!" and that´s it nothing more. Galina took the rose and was on her way to turn around and go back to the girls when Rozhden whispered to her "your hand". She gave him her hand. I watched the whole Rose Ceremony and paid attention if he is gonna do that with the other girls but he did not had the wish to touch the other girls hand. He gave them the roses and that`s it.

And the other interesting moment they showed during the after show. They showed a snippet where you can see how Rozhden is deciding where to put his chair and to sit down. So he decided to sit in the middle infront of the girls and he is almost there to put his chair down as his head is turning right. In that moment he is changing his mind and is taking his chair to move right.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 AKwSooaV_4E

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 LIn2Erk5wpM

And to whom is he sitting next?!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 GxGU_g_E3iI

Source:
my screencaps

I actually noticed this!!!! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2498057887 i love that you captured it! thank you for the galina and Rozhden moments/explanation blowkiss was anything said on the after show that was interesting?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 am

@Natik More questions.

The cave date...was that a 2:1 date? Is that how they typically go? Nobody is eliminated or left in some weird spot while the lead and the other go off on their alone time. I was  rotfl when they were going back through the cave and he is asking the lagging Rimma...are you alive? Why did he say he gave the first rose to Anastasia? And then what did Rimma say to him in the cave on the way back that made him give her a rose as well?

When Rimma came back to the camp...what did Anna say to make the girls laugh? Is Anna turning out to be the class clown? She seems to be getting along much better with the women than at the M&G.

When the police came, Rimma gave him back the rose. What were they arguing about outside? And what was she saying in the limo? She was calm when she went in there and then all of a sudden she is hysterically "crying" without any tears that I could see. Seems she was acting to me.

What was he saying to the mom when it was her turn and she thought she was going home? Was that a letter from her son that he gave her? The others seemed happy for her....other than Arina. She seems kind of pissy. What was Anna saying about that extra last rose? She seemed very moved. I think Rozhden actually really likes Anna, but more as a friend. She always seems to be able to make him laugh. Also what was Ivanna saying at the end? She didn't seem to happy either.

What was going on in the preview for the next episode?

Who were the people on the panel at the after show? I think the last lady is a pjevacica...singer? but I didn't catch who the first two were.

What was the male guest saying at the start? And what did they ask all those people at the start?

What was Rozhden saying in that short video about the girls character?

What was Maria saying when she came out? She seemed defensive.

What was going on with Olga? What were people telling her?

They really do pimp their sponsors...that champagne and the ArtDeco makeup. Way more than the other versions that I have seen.

Rimma is trying to be above it all...playing the villain. What did they say to her? It doesn't look like they were buying what she was selling. What was that whole bit when she kicked at the cameras?

Sorry for all the questions, but it is interesting just how different the Ukrainian version is to what we are used to. Thanks again for helping us all keep up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Sprite wrote:@Natik. Some more questions for you.

When the women were shopping at the Metro they were going on about pomidore....tomatoes. I know it has nothing really to do with the relationships, but they were going on and on. What was that all about? And they certainly seem to like their junk food.

When he was visiting the mom and her son came and sat with them at the table, what was he asking the boy? The kid was cute and Rozhden seemed to really good with him. I have to say, he seems really nice and appears to be taking all of this seriously.

That date with Olga in the hot air balloon didn't seem that long. What did he say when he was reading her palm? While the date was romantic, I think the mom got to spend way more time with him while they were driving. Do you know how long that trip from her house to the campsite was?

Rimma's outfit for that walk in the woods.... no no . What was that little statue she was carrying in that intro piece they replayed? It looked like a miniature Oscar. What were they all talking about after they got out of the cave?

Good catch @Sprite with the tomatoes. And I´m glad you asked because it was actually funny. thumbsup

They spoke about those kind of tomatoes.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Konservirovannye-pomidory
Source: http://findfood.ru/product/konservirovannye-pomidory

They are super tasty...I actually love them too giggling

Nastya wanted to buy those tomatoes and the other two didn`t let her. So every time she put them in their basket the other two put them out. I don`t know why they didn`t wanted Nastya to buy those because as you mentioned they bought a lot of junkfood but I guess they found it funny to play those game with Nastya. So at the end Nastya was not very happy about it and later when they showed the girls sleepless in the bed Nastya said: "You know what I would like to eat now?....Tomatoes!" Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

Nastya said to her son, "it´s your new friend do you remember his name?"

M: "I know, Rozhden."
R: "What do you like to do?"
M: "I don`t do anything."
R: "Oh that`s good there are times I don`t do anything too but most of the time I need to do something. How do you relax?"
M: "Good."

There is a word in Russian language which you can use with a double meaning. So her son said at first that he is doing push ups and Rozhden thought in a sporty way but a couple seconds later her son added that he is good in skimming money. So there was a smart word play from her son with push ups and skimming. It depends on how you build a sentence with it. That was well played by that little guy. laugh out loud Rozhden laughed and said "Oh I understand you everyone needs to skim money for living.“

It seemed like Nastya had more time in the car in comparison to Olga. But it isn`t so if I got it right they drove not more than two hours. But still more than I guess any other girl except Olga. The interesting thing about it…in her video message to Rozhden before the rose ceremony Nastya said that it was nice to spent some time with him but, and she said, she demands more extra time with him. It doesn`t seem to me that Rozhden liked it. I`m actually pretty curious how the story with her is going to be shown. I`m getting some aggressive vibes from her. And Rozhden said it several times that he does not like audacity.

Palm reading:

R showing Olga his palm: „Look at my life line. I´m going to go through life and in that moment something is gonna happen and there are two possibilities. It´s wether I´m going the short way and it ends here or I´m going the long way till the end."

About Rozhden and Olga conversation some interesting snippets from it:

R: „Do you liked our date today with the hot ballon?“
O: „I love the extreme. Once I was snowboarding only with my bath suit on. It was -10 degrees.“
R: „What? Really?! In a bath suit….-10 degrees?“
O: „ In a bath suit on a snowboard. It was freezing but the positive emotions were more overwhelming than anything else.“

Rozhden voice over: „Olga is hungry for adventures and vivid emotions. She needs something impulsive and I´m asking myself if she is really ready for something serious.“

R: „Tell me did you had a serious relationship?“
O: „I was in a relationship with my first boyfriend for five years. But if count in that he was my first man at that time I didn`t know that there could be someone who is better than him. But I was not afraid to break up with him and after that I blossomed. There was a second boyfriend but he could not forget his ex-girlfriend. So when we separated I called him and said that I`m missing him and he answered „me as well“. And I told him, no, not like that. Say it „I`m missing you“. He didn`t said it and so I asked him if his ex-girlfriend is near him. He declined it. So I said ok then can a friend of mine come to your place and he answered that he is not home right now. And I answered to him that previously he said he is at his place. So in that moment I knew he is lying.“
R: „As far as I experienced it I would say it´s not worth it to try and catch someone the right decision in that situation is simple to say bye.“

Later they talked about their parents and what part they play in their lives. Rozhden said that what he liked about Olga is that she is very open.

Well Rimma told in her introduction video about her big dream to be an actress, kinda foreshadowing.

In the cave Rozhden asked both how they liked their date and asked them about their relationships. In return they asked him about his relationship. He told them that he was in a serious relationship for four years but it was difficult. She had plans to leave the country but put them aside in favor for him. He said it was difficult because they had a lot of fights and the most important topic were finances for her.

R: „ You know I always wanted to be with someone in a relationship who was with me before I could get to the point where I`m in regards finances stable. I wanted to be with someone who knew me in bad as well as in good times of my life. But after some time she was at a moment where she didn`t had the patience anymore. She lost her believe in me. Although she always told that she believes in me…it was an act of weakness…I guess…and in that moment she felt more connected to my best friend than me…so I lost two important and close people in one moment."

@Sprite gonna answer the second part of your questions tomorrow Hugesmile

Oh almost forgot to leave you a little bit homework :detective

So here are snippets of Ivanna (burgundy dress) from the after show. And as you guys like to observe I would say...capture her emotions. Ready?! :stirthepot

3....2.....1......GO!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 pm

she looks uncomfortable? what was that all about @natik
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess