SELECT CONTENT

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  Empty Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Thread for contestants.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  M6cSDNu1fSk

In the promo:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  4-4N8zCp7m8

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  Eh01gOX_qFc

In the promo:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  AmETojk38Dk

Aljona + Maria R.
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  PVTNmMZbVro

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  JPyYcXK-wfI

In the promo:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  EsK0NbWvKc0

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  HIEc72HTY9M

In the promo (she dyed her hair dark that`s the reason why I didn`t recognized her at first)
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  CwdLp-QX8iI

Source:
arts + screens are all mine
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:39 am

thanks @natik!

Wow i don't know if its just me but the girls look so different from there photos to when they are in action...you are incredible at picking the girls out in that promo to the pictures!! yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  UocS0oHh9zU

In the promo:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  YCfdR-cF1-M

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  B_e04gKtR1c

In the promo:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  1Y4PB1_JPiI

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  R97PFDWg9Os

In the promo:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  ZD8FcaUOi64

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  SCZ4snBuJcw

In the promo (she cut her hair):
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  10rQKMf2Zsk

Source: all screens and graphics are mine
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:07 am

So here are the girls who made it to the next round (I added with black the names in english letters)

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  13NenShvzSY

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/stbua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 am

OLGA (introduction Video):

Hello! My name is Olga I am 22 years old from the city ...

I am here for the Bachelor. Because I know that you are choosing the best...and I am gonna take him. He is going to be mine and the victory is going to be mine. And I know how to be victories. There was once a competition in which seven girls were fighting for a new smartphone. The competition was tough for example arm wrestling, or a drinking game. There were girls who were tougher than me but nonetheless I managed to wrench the victory with my tees. When I want to win then I am gonna win.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:31 am

YANA:

Hello! I`m Yana (24 years old) and my name is Yana in all day life but in the game world I am Bunny. I am blogger, streamer, gamer and a big fan of games.

When I`m wearing my headphones I am taken by another reality. (She is talking about the gamer speech, no idea about that).

I like to be the leader and I like to take the lead in the team.

What do I want? Hmm I want love!

But men usually are scared off by me. I don`t know why. In a relationship I want that man is the one who takes the responsibility so I can follow him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:45 am

IVANNA:

I`m Ivanna (21 years old). I think I am a girl who makes a vivid impression. Beauty, wiseness, femininity, elegancy, fineness, harmony that`s in me.

I think that I am a sexual girl. The difficulty about it is not to cross a certain line.

And sometimes I´m taking it too far but I am doing it not on purpose. Because I have one bad habit and it`s an dependency on the attention of the other men.

But I never loved experienced true love in my life. The Bachelor is my chance to feel more that just passion. You know?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 am

Hi @natik when you have a chance are you able to tell me what Galina said when she stepped out of the limo? Also what the other girls were saying about all the wedding dresses? I probably can guess but trying to figure out who is the villan? I think maybe Olga? Yana seems like a top contender?look forward to hearing what you think Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  2498057887 TYIA blowkiss
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:10 am

Wow these girls are young!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:18 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Hi @natik when you have a chance are you able to tell me what Galina said when she stepped out of the limo? Also what the other girls were saying about all the wedding dresses? I probably can guess but trying to figure out who is the villan? I think maybe Olga? Yana seems like a top contender?look forward to hearing what you think Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  2498057887 TYIA blowkiss

Hey Sweety I see you found your favorite for the season giggling

R: Isn`t it too soon?! I was surprised to see a girl in a wedding dress.
G: Hi my name is Galina.
R: Hi I`m Rozhden!
G on camera: "I was looking into his eyes and were lost for words.
G: I want to say to you that white color stands for purity and I hope that I once again can put that dress on our finale.
R: I am very surprised. Thank you and we gonna talk later. Please be careful.
While Galina is walking away Rozden`s voice over: "The dress looked good on her but I think it´s a strange thing to do".

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  YO4OY8fIns0

Oy the girls were not nice to her. They were ganging up to pull her down because of the wedding dress. They made jokes and some not nice comments. For example:

"To be honest hat dress is too much."
"As far as I know it`s not a civil register office here."
"And what to do you think?

Galina: "Are you asking about the Bachelor?"

One of the girls: "Well I`m sure not asking you what you think about us!"

Galina: "Well I didn`t had so far the chance to think about it."

One of the girls: "But you were fast enough to put on a wedding dress." (laughter)

One of the girls: "So did he liked it?"

Galina: "Yes he said he did."

One of the girls: "Of course he did he has manners and even if he did not liked it he would not say that in your face. Even if you are ugly he would not have said that to you of course he would say you are beautiful."

Galina on camera: "I`m fine everything went well and I´m trying not to worry."

From my point of view I felt sorry for her during the whole episode. Because she is a nice, pure girl and is unexperienced in how to handle such situations. I think she was shocked and overwhelmed by the atmosphere and that they ganged up on her so by the end of the rose ceremony she was a nerve wreck. She lost herself and her security and closed herself of.

Source:
my art

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:24 pm

ahhhh thank you @natik ! yes giggling galina is my early fave just because she seems really sweet! so i have i few questions about the episode part 2 not sure where to post? please move if this is not the right place..

So AAica what was the reason he let her go early? i noticed in her intro package she seemed to like to shop? or want a man for money perhaps? he didn't look very impressed with what she was saying when they were at the car?

okok so i have to know what Galina and his conversation was all about when they were sitting talking with that other girl in the wedding dress? oh and did that other girl steel the rose before they went to sit and talk?

So i am trying to pick up on his bodylanguage and he seems nervous around Yana? (the girl in the braids) he seems to really like her i mean he gave her the rose and sat next to her?

Also last but not least i can't believe galina was last to receive the rose!! what was that exchange between them? it seemed sweet and he seemed nervous again Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  2498057887

Thanks again!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

+8
Sprite
Maddy
Newto
Idlemess
nikikass