SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:01 am

I get that it's a joke. How much do billboards cost? Wouldn't that money have done more to a charitable cause?  Personally, I take it as a bad re-take off the movie 3 Billboards. I think what touches Becca more is being able to do something for her dad. JMO 
Honestly, maybe it's just me, I don't think Becca is a petty person. She may get a snicker out of the billboard, but she teared up at the charitable cause for cancer. That's what makes her enduring IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:05 am

@Kashathediva But these people are not Becca. We also don’t know if the billboards were donated. Becca is awesome, and others are allowed to defend her more than she defends herself. It is all NBD to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:@Kashathediva But these people are not Becca. We also don’t know if the billboards were donated. Becca is awesome, and others are allowed to defend her more than she defends herself. It is all NBD to me. JMO.
No where am I accusing Becca of this ridiculous and trite prank. I am also not saying people should not defend her, although I doubt she wants or needs that. Most strong women, IMO would think that secondary to who they are, would not consider it. My point being if you want to do something this was not the winning thing in her eyes. IMO  It was simply a gimmick.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:11 am

Personally, I think the billboards were purchased by ABC and local ABC affiliates. Only reason I can think the person or people behind them want to remain anonymous.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:22 am

umngirl wrote:Personally, I think the billboards were purchased by ABC and local ABC affiliates. Only reason I can think the person or people behind them want to remain anonymous.
ITA. That brings even more shame to the situation. 
Again, like I said the winning point goes to Becca for taking the high road with that and making a charitable donation and forcing CH to be a mensch for once in his orange, fake tanned life.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 am

If it was ABC, then shouldn't it just be seen as a marketing strategy? It's a couple of billboards to promote their new Bachelorette and generate interest. Same as a cover of a magazine, or an ad on television. Not sure what the big deal is.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:42 am

It's more than a couple. IDK about USA but billboards cost a lot of money in my neck of the woods. They are only up for a month, and it's thousands of dollars. How about donating to a worthy cause in Becca's hometown?

There are a million gifs they could have posted to make fun of Arie. IMHO it's not necessary to make fun of anyone, especially when Becca herself was so gracious and forgiving. They need to take note of their own and learn from it.

Let's just not hope what goes around comes around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:40 am

So she said she cried for 4 days but then she is saying she just woke up one day and decided to move on? yeah right.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 am

LiboLRC wrote:So she said she cried for 4 days but then she is saying she just woke up one day and decided to move on? yeah right.

Yeah, right! I have done the same a time or two after a break up. I can only wallow for so long and at some point I have enough and I thankfully have never had to face the hardships that she has. She actually explained it quite well...she has faced much tougher things in her life with the father's passing, her mother's cancer and even the 7 year, on and off ex....and it was time to move on and not let some lyingdick get her down. Of course, she was more diplomatic in her phrasing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:09 am

Yup 4 days later that offer came along. cheeky

It wouldn't have taken me 4 days, if someone told me they weren't sure about me. That I know for sure. Maybe 4 days to get over being shocked on the set up on getting it on film, but not to get over him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:20 am

The billboard thing doesn't sit well with me. Yes, Arie did a cruel thing to Becca but I feel like people are taking it a step too far by acting like Arie personally wronged them. Serious or not, I just think there are more important things that people could be focusing on than a breakup on a reality show. I think it's worse if the show is involved with them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan