SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Just for clarification. I'm trying something different this season. This thread is for confirmed sleuthed information which makes it easier for @Aunties_Love to find the info quickly for the filming schedule so it doesn't get bogged down with unnecessary s/caps. This also prevents her from reading all the threads and posts to find out what the updated info is. So anything that's sleuthed and confirmed whether it be a s/cap where the location is sleuthed, or SM confirming a date etc.

Sleuthed Info

The s/cap thread will be strictly for s/caps usually when the show is airing. Let me know if it's necessary at this point, it can be created quickly.
There is also the SM NO Discussion thread which is used quite often especially from random IG's from fans.

Nice job @ReneeM! thumbsup I also see something about JoJo and Rach

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Joy15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I just saw Ashley’s IG story with her questions for Becca’s first 1-on-1 interview. One of the questions: “were the guys annoyed you had an early advantage” ... an earlier part also mentions “second impression” ...  so looks like one of the guys from ATFR got the first 1-on-1 Smiley

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Snipped
ashley_iaconetti IG story
Here at the questions on the first page of the boomerang for Becca. I can make out Blake's name and Colton's so I'm guessing one's on the date and the other got the FIR. If I take into account the use of second impression I'm gonna guess Blake Horstmann is on the date seeing as he met her on ATFR. So it looks like everyone who guessed Colton as FIR might be right.

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Ashley12
source: Ashley's IG story.

Actually,channeling my inner MeArie,  i have 2nd thought....and pulling a switcheroo... 7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2498057887

after observing closely the first page...we can see a sort of line " Can we talk about Colton? how did you decide to bring him.....etc"..>> this more look like a first date Q to me . (MeArie has also said the same line on his first date with BK :" i decided to take Becca on this first date..because i want to spoil her .".- or something to the effect giggling )
This will also in line with my longtime assumptions that the most potential next lead would often get the 1st date. Colton= the frist date guy, JMO.

as for FIR, Blake receiving it would make total sense to me, since BK had seems so pleasantly surprised with his grand entrance. Mind you all, they have their own private sesh with the horse at the end of the ATFR...laugh out loud...JMO

We shall see :gotcha:

Bringing it forward, enlarged.

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Captu129

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is this any better?

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Lr---_11
There is a 12th man here on the right side. His head is blocked by the man standing. Look at where you have labeled number 9. There are his hands.

Is 10 Darius

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I also see something about JoJo and Rach
Asking Becca what type of bachelorette she'll be. Exact quote is "Are you gonna be a bach that knows who her person is the whole time like Jojo & Kait, or more like Rach?"

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:44 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is this any better?

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Lr---_11
There is a 12th man here on the right side. His head is blocked by the man standing. Look at where you have labeled number 9. There are his hands.

Is 10 Darius
Didn't Darius already have SM activity between liking posts after the 15th?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:44 pm

@ReneeM yes

Moved from the NO Discussion thread

pitci wrote:I still think the guy in grey hoodie (standing right) is Darius Feaster--others thoughts?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:46 pm

FWIW and I would love some help on this but it seems like Chase and Darius were both eliminated first night per their SM activity??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW and I would love some help on this but it seems like Chase and Darius were both eliminated first night per their SM activity??
Okay, it just looks like the same guy in Darius pic :D

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 pm

@mizzoufan, unless I am just completely wrong and it's happened before but think we saw that he was liking someone's post and has friended/followed another contestant - Grant. But I could be wrong so if someone could check on that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@mizzoufan, unless I am just completely wrong and it's happened before but think we saw that he was liking someone's post and has friended/followed another contestant - Grant.  But I could be wrong so if someone could check on that I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
I dunno how to check.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW and I would love some help on this but it seems like Chase and Darius were both eliminated first night per their SM activity??

Darius yes - big changes in followings plus @LiBoLRC found a post he liked.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4704p12-darius-feaster-4th-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry for the double post. Went to refresh my memory on Chase. Yes- gone

Changes in followings, IG still private which means he had to accept them. Twitter logo also changed.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4702p24-chase-vergason-2nd-out-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan