SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Kind of like a certain contestant from last season...imo,of course

I though he was cute! Oh well, what if he really really fell for her and is f1?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 pm

JMO but t sounds to me like mystery ear dude wanted to keep his back up woman available and waiting for him if he's not F1 or in pool of potential next lead, or doesn't achieve the "dream" he is pursuing (whatever that means) Suspect no

She's far more understanding than I would be in that situation.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:JMO but t sounds to me like mystery ear dude wanted to keep his back up woman available and waiting for him if he's not F1 or in pool of potential next lead, or doesn't achieve the "dream" he is pursuing  (whatever that means) Suspect no

She's far more understanding than I would be in that situation.

Does the “mystery ear dude” really think this woman waiting for him back home is something he could keep secret? He clearly doesn’t know this show and I hope Becca kicks him to the curb. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:59 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
Yep, this is definitely getting more interesting to me! I was assuming FIR guy was Colton so now it’s just more suspenseful.  FIR also seems to mean much more on Bachelorette seasons vs. Bachelor so it really raises the stake.

@Aria hmmm interesting ... I guess the “plain and average looking” thing is the poster’s opinion and subjective ... but yeah, a long hair or Asian guy would kind of stand out IMO so the poster’s uncertainty of whether he was in the pics would be a bit more confusing ...

I have determined that there are 5 of the 10 guys that we do not know yes.  This is how I have them described on my notes:

White guy unknown in pink left of Colton in photo and behind guy in green (Chris Staples)
Asian guy unknown behind Colton in photo
Long hair guy unknown
White guy unknown in green - only head showing in photo to right of long hair guy
Black guy unknown in pink shown in individual photo

Sorry to quote myself but I was just reading on reddit and one of the posters from Monday's date added a couple little tidbits about the FIR guy.  

# 1 - She thought Becca was very excited about her FIR person. She also said Becca introduced them to all of the guys in a very adorable way.
# 2 - When asked if she agreed with the other poster's opinion of the FIR guy being plain and average looking... She is of the opinion that he's not average or plain but he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes.

Take it for what you will!

giggling

TY for the updates. re: the bolded, back to Colton again IMO giggling

or-partly wishful thinking on my part, it could very be Ryan. could we consider him as skinny beefy?... laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Someone on reddit is/was dating one of the guys on Becca's season. She doesn't want to say his name because they are actively dating and she wants to respect his privacy. He was cast before they started dating and according to the poster, expressed interest in resuming dating after he's back. He didn't tell her what show he was cast for though (major side eye) and she only found out a few days ago when a friend sent her the pictures. She only made a post to ask a question about what reddit refers to as 'A' dates and 'B' dates. She says she could see his ear in the spa picture and he was also on the tuxedo GD. Based on her description it's this guy IMO

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Spa10
source

and going off that picture and looking at the tuxedo GD, IMO it's this guy

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Tuxedo10
source.

So there goes my whole motto of reserving judgement on these guys because all I'm thinking now is 'T R A S H'. All JMO.

Lol, that one guy in the spa picture has on green nail polish. rotfl

Last edited by sanlee088 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:38 pm

I think the guy circled in spa photo has darker hair than guy in wedding photo date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 pm

Joy15 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

I have determined that there are 5 of the 10 guys that we do not know yes.  This is how I have them described on my notes:

White guy unknown in pink left of Colton in photo and behind guy in green (Chris Staples)
Asian guy unknown behind Colton in photo
Long hair guy unknown
White guy unknown in green - only head showing in photo to right of long hair guy
Black guy unknown in pink shown in individual photo

Sorry to quote myself but I was just reading on reddit and one of the posters from Monday's date added a couple little tidbits about the FIR guy.  

# 1 - She thought Becca was very excited about her FIR person. She also said Becca introduced them to all of the guys in a very adorable way.
# 2 - When asked if she agreed with the other poster's opinion of the FIR guy being plain and average looking... She is of the opinion that he's not average or plain but he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes.

giggling

or-partly wishful thinking on my part, it could very be Ryan. could we consider him as skinny beefy?... laugh out loud

But we know it isn't Colton or Ryan because they have been given to us by RS along with Ryan being on the ATFR. Several of the people at the date have said that the FIR guy has not been given to us by RS.

So one guy of the 5 we don't know can be eliminated by that clue. Asian guy could also be considered white depending on who is describing him Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1646190589 Of the 4 left, we do not know what body type one has since we have only seen his head. I would consider 2 of the white guys as "beefy". Long hair and the one in pink on the left side of the photo.

Again Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the guy circled in spa photo has darker hair than guy in wedding photo date.

ditto...that is not the same guy.the side burn and probably the height is also different IMO. I think the guy in the spa photo was spotted on the first MF tweet (chicken suit pic). But i could be wrong though Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 2498057887
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:20 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

giggling

But we know it isn't Colton or Ryan because they have been given to us by RS along with Ryan being on the ATFR.  Several of the people at the date have said that the FIR guy has not been given to us by RS.

So one guy of the 5 we don't know can be eliminated by that clue.  Asian guy could also be considered white depending on who is describing him Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1646190589 Of the 4 left, we do not know what body type one has since we have only seen his head.  I would consider 2 of the white guys as "beefy". Long hair and the one in pink on the left side of the photo.

Again Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1646190589

thanks!...reminds me of Andi season when Nick was an unknown until late in the season. (he was the last spoiled by RS as well). And he was the FIR that season laugh out loud

i kinda hope the FIR strike is not on this season, unless the 3 past Bachettes who supposedly gave advices to BK have all persuaded her to "join their club" Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:You consider Anatomy or Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry soft science? All premed or biomedical science requirements. Interesting. 

I am a PhD in Cell Biology and Anatomy married to a PhD in Chemistry, neither of us consider any of the biological sciences soft science.
According to Wikipedia biology is intermediate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_and_soft_science

I think we all know that only the most attractive people get on the show, that's life.*IMO* I guess we'll see what happens with Becca's season and her apparent preference for athletes. I remember Nick in his first season getting harassed by a bunch of dummies who insisted he was a shady guy who was there for the wrong reasons. I bet they had quite a few viewers convinced that was the case, just because it was 4 against 1. So I'm predicting the guy with the prettiest shawl is gonna get bullied. All this is just my silly opinion of course! Smiley

sanlee088 wrote:Lol, that one guy in the spa picture has on green nail polish. rotfl
Now I wonder if it was optional, like eating worms in the previous season, or obligatory. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:40 pm

We are not bring Arie into this thread. PERIOD.  This is about Becca and her season. Let's give her that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 pm

Ok now I am nervous! It sounds like there are 2 or 3 guys on beccas season with girlfriends affraid we have some guy called jay and now this guy arghh if she picks a dishonest guy he will be hated even more than arie!!!!or maybe not but close to it- jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan