SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by star_D Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Joy15 wrote:
star_D wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Fleiss just tweeted a pic of 18 guys with their first names backwards that he almost immediately deleted and uploaded the same pic that is more blurry (he must have realized he was giving away the cast list names laugh out loud ). There are fewer guys in this pic than the previous one so thinking it's the guys who are currently on the show.

I managed to screenshot the first pic Fleiss tweeted and have some new names to add for the contestants list: 
Garrett
Jean B (Jean Blake?)
Jordan (spelling unsure of, but I think he is the "unknown/ear guy" guy on the tuxedo date with his head down) 

Original tweet by Fleiss with the pic of 18 guys and their names backward. 
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 16dcf0cb3f37391784774d89274d487d

I darkened the pic and flipped the image so the names aren't backward and can be seen more clearly. The names I see are:
Top row: Blake, Chris R, Christon (Chris S), Clay, Colton, Connor
Middle Row: David, Garrett, Jason, Jean B, Jay?, Jordan (sp?)
Bottom Row: Leo, Lincoln, Mike, Nick, Ryan?, ?? (last two names/faces are blurry but based on alphabetized list, thinking may be matched to Ryan and last guy possibly William or Trent or contestant sleuthed already and on the previous list)

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 1d298ca3487c753430e9beddd7bf20ca

Next tweet by Fleiss he posted after deleting the other one

This is great.

props to you two!  clapping! . so pumped you can beat the sneaky MF AAL! laugh out loud  thumbsup

i am only wondering where is maboy Ryan?...he can be seen nowhere on the sheet :nervous . either he is out or he is getting the 1-1 on episode 3 IMO. I am on mission for the F1 getting the epi 3-7 dates "pattern" this season! laugh out loud  Praying
The second from right on the bottom row is Ryan and I think from the hair of the last guy in the other photo, the last guy is the unknown black guy.

Last edited by star_D on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:56 pm

star_D wrote:I think Garret might be no.8 and the one received the FIR.

ditto with you..i lean more toward either him or Alex previously, but given Alex is out..i really think he is our FIR guy IMO. A Cutie pie...i would say.

its weird, he is like a doppelganger of Chris Seigfried (Des's DH) to me.... not complaining though..i love Chris S!! hearthumbsup
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:00 am

star_D wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
star_D wrote:

This is great.

props to you two!  clapping! . so pumped you can beat the sneaky MF AAL! laugh out loud  thumbsup

i am only wondering where is maboy Ryan?...he can be seen nowhere on the sheet :nervous . either he is out or he is getting the 1-1 on episode 3 IMO. I am on mission for the F1 getting the epi 3-7 dates "pattern" this season! laugh out loud  Praying
The second from right on the bottom row is Ryan and I think from the hair of the last guy in the other photo, the last guy is the unknown black guy.

oh..gotcha...thanks!...so..going off by this list.. can we tell who got the 1-1 date on this epi (3) ? question
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 am

So I updated this again. The one with red marks are those who were in Mike Fliess's newest post (I think this was the list of Week3's rose ceremony)
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Name511

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 am

Could the 2nd row be this:

Middle Row: David, Garrett, Jason, Jean B, JIM, Jordan (sp?)

instead of this?

Middle Row: David, Garrett, Jason, Jean B, Jay?, Jordan (sp?)

Alphabetically, Jim would come after Jean and before Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:07 am

Sorry to do an intermission of sorts, but got some questions as I am lost.....heck real life interferred last night and today and now I am lost again. LOL.

SO.....

We have this cap from a tweet from the 22nd:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Spa1010

Do we know if it is from a date or just down time in the mansion......AND is it from epi 3 or another timeframe.

This is what I have for epi 3 and hoping some would be able to help me fill in the gaps.

Episode 3 – (NOTES: epi 3/bach 22 had 2 GD- 1ID)Blake, Chase, Chris Radone, Chris Staples, Clay, Colton, Connor, Darius, David, Grant, Jason, Lincoln, Nick, Ryan, Trent
3/21: 1-on-1 Date:
3/22: Group Date:
3/23: Group Date: Ventura College--------football game/marching band
3/24: 3rd Rose Ceremony; early in the day rc ELIMINATED:
****advertised public dates are the 19th and 23rd

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:13 am

star_D wrote:So I updated this again. The one with red marks are those who were in Mike Fliess's newest post (I think this was the list of Week3's rose ceremony)
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Name511

i still think the groovy hair guy in the end is named William laugh out loud

and i think the half asian guy is the one on the second to bottom row, second from the left. JMO . do we know his name?..and i really cant see him on MF newest post no idea (prolly he is out on epi 2 RC?... hmmm )

ETA. MF's newest post...enhanced by AAL

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 1d298ca3487c753430e9beddd7bf20ca
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:21 am

Credit to @allaboutlove
Asian is still there. I updated my pic and added some photos as reference. I think his name is Jim.
And the unknown white on wedding dress date in probably Jordan. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Name610

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:24 am

star_D wrote:Credit to @allaboutlove
Asian is still there. I updated my pic and added some photos as reference. I think his name is Jim.
And the unknown white on wedding dress date in probably Jordan. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Name610

great!! thanks!!.... yes

but pls shed me some light where exactly is Jim on the first/newest MF pic (18 guys?) question
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:25 am

Joy15 wrote:
star_D wrote:Credit to @allaboutlove

great!! thanks!!.... yes

but pls shed me some light where exactly is Jim on the first/newest MF pic (18 guys?) question
He is at the second row, the second from right.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 am

@star_D...

alrighty then..thanks!...glad to know he managed to go this far. A first in the history of Ette show IMO giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:31 am

Can't believe it took me this long to put it together but I'm pretty sure the guy between Grant and Jason is Jake (that's the name I can make out on the page and it matches alphabetically) aka J.B. from that reddit post a while back. @GuardianAngel already created a thread for him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan