SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 pm

@XQZME I hope so! This is Becca’s time to shine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Do we know when filming begins? This weekend would be my guess.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 pm

My gut feeling is they have a huge pool of cast from season's past they can pull from. They will pick 25 there for whatever reasons and perhaps pick 5 that will be normal men. Hopefully, some will have jobs. Hopefully, a good number will be 27 and older. 
My gut feeling is most of the men will say whatever they have to to follow the storyline created for them or to get an additional 15 minutes to increase their almighty social media presence. 
In other words, it will be like every other season. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

I am jaded so I agree that this will be like any other seadon. If I am wrong (not the first and won’t be my last!)I will eat my crow happily!

I am very happy to see a diverse cast. Now, all I need is some cute Asian males making at least F4... C’mon, Becca, make my dream come true! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Do we know when filming begins? This weekend would be my guess.
For the last 3 seasons, filming began on March 15-17

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:15 pm

@LiboLRC same. She was treated shabbily and I hope she finds what she's looking for but something just feels off to me -- about the whole breakup, finale and bachelorette announcement but I hope I'm wrong and I hope she has a great season. I probably won't be watching but good luck to her and she better not trust the producers because they don't care about the leads or contestants.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:59 pm

sdmom wrote:I think it’s sweet of Becca to write a note to Mills
https://mobile.twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/971222655595458561/photo/1

However, somebody please tell her TPTB is not her friend! I hope she is not that naive!   Be strong and be smart, Becca

The only thing wrong with this letter is her usage of (hopefully) They are going to have a hay day with her and her eagerness. IMHO.

Also, I wonder when this was written since as per your post @sdmom on Nov 20th, she had followed a bunch of producers on IG including a handler.

This won't be any different than any other season. Same roles will be played by various contestants. I'm just looking forward to what her storyboard will be, which I have many possibilities.

By the time PeterK makes up his mind they might be in the 4-5 epi and he can come back like Nick and be the F2 like Nick, and be the next Bachelor like Nick.  cheeky Someone's gotta come back IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think it’s sweet of Becca to write a note to Mills
https://mobile.twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/971222655595458561/photo/1

However, somebody please tell her TPTB is not her friend! I hope she is not that naive!   Be strong and be smart, Becca

The only thing wrong with this letter is her usage of (hopefully) They are going to have a hay day with her and her eagerness. IMHO.

Also, I wonder when this was written since as per your post @sdmom on Nov 20th, she had followed a bunch of producers on IG including a handler.

This won't be any different than any other season. Same roles will be played by various contestants. I'm just looking forward to what her storyboard will be, which I have many possibilities.

By the time PeterK makes up his mind they might be in the 4-5 epi and he can come back like Nick and be the F2 like Nick, and be the next Bachelor like Nick.  cheeky Someone's gotta come back IMHO.
That's not unusual is it? That's around the time filming ends right? and generally the first people contestants follow when returning are other castmembers and producers

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:38 pm

I am SO excited to watch Becca's story! I can't remember the last time I was so excited for this show. I am going to at least try to stay unspoiled.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Generally speaking it may not be unusual to follow producers, but considering she followed them plus the handler for the last F1 it was something to consider for me since I was sleuthing editing and storyboards. Plus she had been deleting posts. She started out Sep/17 with 417 posts. She deleted 40 posts from Nov 22nd to now. Nov 22nd she started following everyone. I was actively watching her number of posts that she was deleting and it was almost immediate after filming.

IMO I think she new the role was hers and was cleaning up after filming and within days of the breakup.

Today she's at 395 posts, has posted 24 posts since the premier. She should be at 435 post, deleted 40 posts between Nov 22nd and today.

It's neither here nor there now, just the process of sleuthing and findings that can be used for future seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My gut feeling is they have a huge pool of cast from season's past they can pull from. They will pick 25 there for whatever reasons and perhaps pick 5 that will be normal men. Hopefully, some will have jobs. Hopefully, a good number will be 27 and older. 
My gut feeling is most of the men will say whatever they have to to follow the storyline created for them or to get an additional 15 minutes to increase their almighty social media presence. 
In other words, it will be like every other season. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698
JMOAA
Well if it's like any other 'ette season, then she will find a hot fiancee who will be her person since all last three bachelorettes are still with their fiancees living their best life. JMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm

missnana wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My gut feeling is they have a huge pool of cast from season's past they can pull from. They will pick 25 there for whatever reasons and perhaps pick 5 that will be normal men. Hopefully, some will have jobs. Hopefully, a good number will be 27 and older. 
JMOAA
Well if it's like any other 'ette season, then she will find a hot fiancee who will be her person since all last three bachelorettes are still with their fiancees living their best life. JMO

5 if the last 7 are with their F1, two married with children. Pretty good odds. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl