SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:15 pm

CH and others are very supportive of Arie. IMO TPTB love leads making dumb decisions and they steer them in that directions as we've heard many times by former contestants.

It all boils down to how much influence, very little IMHO does the lead have. Why didn't Becca say enough of the Arie bashing? She also brings him up later in the season. Why didn't she put her foot down and say she doesn't want to focus on Arie and wants to move forward. Just as Arie was blamed for not leaving the SHV and filming, same goes for every other lead and their dumb decisions which IMO a lot of them are part of the storyboard and they have no say.

She seemed to enjoy the smashing date. Was that acting, or was that truly needed to get over the previous season, and the breakup which happened roughly 3 months ago. That date was planned and given to Blake since he seemed to be the one who was going to help her get back up on her feet, as if that wasn't scripted. In every interview Becca is very supportive of Arie. CH mentioned in an interview Becca now sympathizes with Arie and yet at every turn we are reminded of the previous lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:12 am

Sorry mods, if this is not the right place please move or delete, but I thought those not following along in the fan thread would be interested too.

Apparently Becca has been wearing a bracelet since she's been back from filming,  and some (in the fan thread)were wondering if there was some special significance to the charm attached to it.

So I took another sc of the bracelet and I think there may be two initials: BJ which could stand for her name, Becca Jill.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Becca_11
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:44 am

Or Becca / Jason ... cantstopl Sorry had to do it...do we know for sure or just a guess BTW?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am

Idk. I hope not. If someone were getting me a sentimental charm, I hope it would not be the initials BJ. Is her real name not Rebecca?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:Idk. I hope not. If someone were getting me a sentimental charm, I hope it would not be the initials BJ. Is her real name not Rebecca?

Me too. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:52 am

@richmondrose great job! That does look like a B and J. Does Garrett have a middle initial?

I looked at the divorce papers, no middle initial indicated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

I honestly don’t think it’s a charm if you look at it not blown up it just looks like links to make it shorter or longer that hang down. I think the noticeable part is to the right and it’s a bar of some sort which most likely has something engraved on it. She’s only been wearing it since last SHV visit which was Memorial Day weekend, not since filming ended.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:23 am

I blew up another photo and can bring it over later. It is clearly extra linkage and not a charm. There is a decorative bar on bracelet itself.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:53 am

Funny how we all see something different! Kind of like how we all see different things in people as well. On my Surface tablet it is perfectly clear to be two small heart charms intertwined and hanging down. If you zoom in too closely though it looses it's definition and the light distorts the shapes. Will be curious to see what it actually ends up being! LOL
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Going by the photo above, I too see BJ. IIRC, I've heard her refer to herself as "Rebecca Jill", not "Becca Jill." I hope we do find out what it is...why hasn't some enterprising reporter asked about it? Come on, we need something to sleuth.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:25 pm

I am on an iPad vs laptop and don’t know how to post a photo from my iPad photos.  
When photo is enlarged, you can imo clearly see it is not a charm, but linksage. To the side is some kind of bar. Maybe that is a design and maybe that is part of the fastener..
I sent @ladybug82 an sos.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 29382b10

thanks to @ladybug82 for helping me  ILOVEU
This is another photo view from ghetty pics enlarged.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 54211710

Source

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl