SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Interesting that RS says he is looking into a report of some serious legal trouble involving one of the Bachelors...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:34 pm

provenceguy wrote:Interesting that RS says he is looking into a report of some serious legal trouble involving one of the Bachelors...

Could it be this? I do think it is his father.

https://www.pbso.org/blanc-jean/

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Wow! I don't know if this is the issue or not ^^^^.
How did you ever find this?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:52 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Interesting that RS says he is looking into a report of some serious legal trouble involving one of the Bachelors...

Could it be this?  I do think it is his father.

https://www.pbso.org/blanc-jean/

He specifically said a contestant not a father of a contestant. But damn.. that article is bad.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Ashley Spivey is involved... she posted in a thread on the rumor at reddit.

She says it may be bigger than Garrett's IG story and that it may be worse than Lincoln's poop story (my words).

RS's problem is that he just goes by a name and not looking into the details so hearing that name he would figure it is the contestant. What @sportsgirl94 posted has the same name but if you look at the birth date, the guy is in his 50's. That really wasn't too hard to figure out.

I just hope that RS and Ashley do investigate it further before blasting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Teeth are totally different
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:Teeth are totally different

Oh, I am thinking it is father or another relative based in the age. There is also this one:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-palm-id-theft-tax-refund-scheme-sentencing-20160106-story,amp.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Ashely Spivey has confirmed on reddit that it does not involve any of the F4, Ryan or Alex when asked specifically by posters. She also said RS will have it tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

Oh, I am thinking it is father or another relative based in the age.  There is also this one:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-palm-id-theft-tax-refund-scheme-sentencing-20160106-story,amp.html

I don't think it should be assumed that it's his father just because they have the same name. That's a pretty large assumption to make.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posts are not to be personally directed)

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:12 pm

For Becca’s sake I’m glad it doesn’t involve an F4 guy. Whatever it is!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Idk it could help ratings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:45 pm

whateva wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

Oh, I am thinking it is father or another relative based in the age.  There is also this one:

I don't think it should be assumed that it's his father just because they have the same name. That's a pretty large assumption to make.

I said it could be a father or another relative based on the age. I wouldn’t assume this based on his name.

There’s more stuff out there but I am not going to speculate since it is just a guess. And, it could be on a different contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl