SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 am

SFoster wrote:
timfan wrote:That was totally producer driven that she gives the last rose to garrett  jmo

True, but why haven't the producers ever driven that way before?  Such as when they keep saying the B'ette's F1 is always the one she gives the FIR to, that makes it obvious imo.   I do agree they are trying to hide the Garrett connection. laugh out loud

FIR is a different story. Things can change between the time of the FIR and the Final Rose. TPTB really don't know if the recipient of the FIR on an B'ette season will actually be there in the end. It hasn't always been that way. The most recent B'ettes just have been laser focused on their choice for that rose and at the end that was their final choice.

Of the 12 B'ettes (including Becca) that have had FIR to give out, 6 did choose their F1. Deanna had 3 FIR to give and Jesse was one of the 3. Those that did not were (lead/recipient): Andi/Nick; Emily/Doug; Ashley/Ryan P; Jillian/David; Jen/Keith. Then there was Des... she gave out 6 FIR and none of them were Chris. (Her recipients were Ben, Zak W, Bryden, Drew, Nick M. Michael G).

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:53 am

Personally, I don't see the Garrett connection being hidden all that much.  Unlike other seasons where the edit truly hides most of the interactions between the F1 and lead, IMO this season your actually getting what many ask for each season... to see the connection and love story.

JMO

ETA: IMO it's clear to me why she picked him. While I may not like or agree with him and his opinions, I can what attracted her to him, similarities they have and how attentive and into her he is. I just tend to think as a whole their connection maybe being overshadowed by dislike for him/his actions/opinions/SM usage. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:42 pm

I agree, I do not think the connection is being hidden as it’s almost impossible to hide. They are just playing up her ITMs with Blake.

I think Garrett and Becca have their work cut out for them, just like any couple coming off this show. But as much as there’s this belief that they have so many values that are different it seems IMO that they have a lot of key values that are similar to start a foundation with. It seems they talked about kids and family often as we’ve gotten glimpses. His question about putting the kids in the tractor and then agreeing they want to instill hardwork. She was attracted to those “salt of the earth” values she saw in Garrett. I think because they do have many values shared, it’ll be something they can work through on the others. And to be honest those values they do not have in common, I don’t think either is so firmly rooted in them to be a deal breaker. All JMO about these two and their chances, but I think their strong connection bodes well.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:51 pm

I agree, they seem to be trying to push the Blake/Becca connection but you can still see her connection with Garrett - I don't think there is any way to hide it. There is obviously so much that we don't see, like in one of the previews, she was in her swimsuit after swimming in the ocean at night and she said "it feels good to fall in love." But we never got that in the episode. So did she talk about how she was falling in love with Garrett after he said he was falling in love with her? Probably, considering she seemed teary eyed during her ITM after the dinner portion.

In my opinion, I think being with Becca would be so good for Garrett - she will introduce him to people and situations he never would have been. I hope he will (and I think he will) become for openminded about things. Is she going to change everything about his beliefs? No, but there is room to grow and learn, I am living proof of that.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:19 pm

IMO Blake was a front runner right from his entrance at the AFTR. We are now seeing that connection ramped up even more....right on schedule.

Personally, I agree with @Ladybug82. I think the connection with Garrett is probably one of the most obvious I have ever seen on this show and for me, it is not being hidden at all. It is just being camouflaged amidst the florid declarations for the other top two...as it usually is at this time to create doubt about who she picks. Same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:22 pm

I agree with the previous 4 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:I agree, I do not think the connection is being hidden as it’s almost impossible to hide. They are just playing up her ITMs with Blake.

I think Garrett and Becca have their work cut out for them, just like any couple coming off this show. But as much as there’s this belief that they have so many values that are different it seems IMO that they have a lot of key values that are similar to start a foundation with. It seems they talked about kids and family often as we’ve gotten glimpses. His question about putting the kids in the tractor and then agreeing they want to instill hardwork. She was attracted to those “salt of the earth” values she saw in Garrett. I think because they do have many values shared, it’ll be something they can work through on the others. And to be honest those values they do not have in common, I don’t think either is so firmly rooted in them to be a deal breaker. All JMO about these two and their chances, but I think their strong connection bodes well.
You have put this so well. In my opinion, I believe they will blend together very well. They are equally smitten with each other. His "sit here darling" - meaning on his lap on the tractor -I think is an example  of the unique ways that make up Garrett. He is the only one she spoke of getting "butterflies" with. I see no way she will let him go. I think that maybe the show "is" allowing us to see more of the romance this season. It was requested.

Last edited by just me on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Becca talks a lot about the chemistry connection between her and Garrett and usually that is F2 material. For non-spoiled viewers I'm sure that combined with her edited PI's of Blake will throw some people off but IMO the love story has been handed to us on a silver platter this season!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Becca was at Disneyland yesterday and Garrett was playing with a corgi? I see Garrett will get along well with Max the corgi. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f609
Garrett also looks really hot with a beard imo.
Truly living their best lives.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Garret is not the first, and will not be the last, f1 who watches the lead having love scenes with others. Jmo, but Shawn knew Kaitlyn slept with Nick and they are still together! Bryan watched every episode and he communicated with Rachel. I think as long as both are honest and willing to work hard to build the relationship, it should not be a problem, IMO. The real relationship starts after the show’s over.
All Jmo.

I think it's hard for all F1'S to watch, no matter how confident you are as a person. But since they know how much things are producer driven with itms, exaggerating your feelings, etc I think the f1 couple just have to really talk it out. Garrett did say how Becca might dump Colton bc of the virginity stuff and not being intimate so I think he would be understanding of the fantasy suites if Becca sleeps with Blake which I think she does. Also, Bryan did say that Rachel told him that she was in love with him during the fantasy suites. We never know what was said, maybe the leas goes "It was always you but I have to pretend to like this and this person" laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 pm

I do not believe that every time you go into the fantasy suite that you  have sex  it is always implied that is what happens but not always jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:42 am

Does anyone know how Colton is earning a living these days? I see that he was last released from an NFL team about two years ago (in August 2016.) I realize that "former pro football player" is his job for purposes of the show, but how is he paying his bills?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl