SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped
I haven’t seen anyone put down Garrett because they think someone else was a better choice for Becca, at all. Did I miss it?

I actually don't think there was any other choice other than Garrett. There isn't one other guy I could see Becca with long term.

I personally post my opinions on what I think and not what I wish. I can't say that I saw anyone put Garrett down in favour of someone else. I've seen posts wondering how she could choose Garrett over Blake, that to me isn't the same thing. It appears to me every season, that if someone posts negative comments about someone, they are accused of putting that contestant down to beef someone else up when in actual fact it's because they are simply not liked IMHO. Just because I don't like Garrett and like Blake, I'm not putting Garrett down to support Blake. I simply don't like Garrett and I'm not doing it to put him down, I'm saying it because I don't like him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hugbug Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:47 am

SFoster wrote:I was looking at the TMZ pics again because someone mentioned the "final rose". I noticed that I don't see a rose in Garrett's lapel. His back is turned in most of the pics, but there is one pic where the view is clear, and a couple others where you can see the white handkerchief with no red above it. Can anyone else see a red rose on his lapel? If he is not wearing the final rose, then these pics were taken before the proposal. Doesn't mean he's not F1, just means it's not conclusive he is F1? IMO

No one is wearing the rose except the guy with a lot of dark black hair and a black shirt to the left. He's wearing a rose on his shirt.  Why?    imo, not the 'final' rose ceremony? Why is the wood dragon off to the back of the platform all covered up with blue striped cover? Are they getting ready to start filming, but some tourists came over? B goes through the motions, lovey and kissy, kissy with G in the meantime?  I don't see boxes, I see the black lighting canvas in position for filming. imo

There are 14 pictures from TMZ, but not all are same person? Only truly 8 are, the rest are enlarged and blurred of same position/person. And when you clearly can't tell which is G and which may be Blake, that's the guy she's kissing.  Do the TMZ pics conclusively give us the winner?  Do we know its the FRC?

Becca has been very, very happy and giddy this whole time and so in love (hoping with Blake).  Have you ever known someone who has a secret, that know one knows about and they won't tell anyone, but they are so happy and excited day after day?  I think part of her giddiness, plus she's in love and engaged, is her secret and it will come out tomorrow!  I think Bach nation has been fooled this time!    Embarressed! imo

hugbug

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 am

havadrpepper wrote:None of these people are perfect.
None of these people are what we think they are.
This is a TV show that is HIGHLY PRODUCED.

In the end Becca chose who she felt was the best person for her, not who we think is the best person for her.  I am here to support that and not put her or him down because I preferred someone else.

JMHO

Well said and I agree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:53 am

@notarose I like your thoughts

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:53 pm

hugbug wrote:snipped..

No one is wearing the rose except the guy with a lot of dark black hair and a black shirt to the left. He's wearing a rose on his shirt.  Why?    imo, not the 'final' rose ceremony? Why is the wood dragon off to the back of the platform all covered up with blue striped cover? Are they getting ready to start filming, but some tourists came over? B goes through the motions, lovey and kissy, kissy with G in the meantime?  I don't see boxes, I see the black lighting canvas in position for filming. imo

There are 14 pictures from TMZ, but not all are same person? Only truly 8 are, the rest are enlarged and blurred of same position/person. And when you clearly can't tell which is G and which may be Blake, that's the guy she's kissing.  Do the TMZ pics conclusively give us the winner?  Do we know its the FRC?

Becca has been very, very happy and giddy this whole time and so in love (hoping with Blake).  Have you ever known someone who has a secret, that know one knows about and they won't tell anyone, but they are so happy and excited day after day?  I think part of her giddiness, plus she's in love and engaged, is her secret and it will come out tomorrow!  I think Bach nation has been fooled this time!    Embarressed! imo

Yes there is no doubt. The pic's were sent to TMZ by a vacationer after they were offered to RS who wouldn't pay for them. TMZ simply blew them up to get a closer look. I'm not sure which red rose you are referring to. There is a guy with black hair that is using a red cell phone, and there is another person, who we sleuthed to be holding a red clutch purse, or script or some sort of paperwork, it's large and square, it's not a rose. The green grass like material around the bottom has been sleuthed and matched to the FRC location of promo pics. This could have been after the proposal, where they stop, congrats all around, a celebration of the moment followed by the Becca giving him the final rose. I watched JoJo's proposal the other day. The FRC was daylight, the presentation of one last final rose was during sunset. Obviously there is a lot of time inbetween for pics and celebration, make up touch up etc.

Red clutch paperwork, def not a rose.

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur57

Cell phone
14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur58

On is Cell phone

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur59

This is not Blake. The lead would not be kissing the F2 in this manner for any reason during the FRC. The date of these pictures  coincide with sleuthing and our filming schedule.

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur60

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hugbug Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:00 pm

The guy is wearing a rose in pic # 14, black shirt, off to the left. Why is it not on the podium if FRC?   I understand some time can pass between proposal and celebrating, etc. But not even near the ceremony platform?  Is he safe keeping it for actual FRC? You can go to TMZ link to get closer/better pic, #7 is blurry, but #14 is best view of guy.

I wasn't questioning the grass.  It was more the blue striped covering over the wood dragon, why is it already covered up if just got done filming?

Since I'm a new member, says I can't post the close up pic of #14 in TMZ pics and won't let me post TMZ link since joined less than 7 days.  

Let me know how to upload or post it otherwise.  Thx

hugbug

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm

I don’t think that’s a rose on that guy. It would be way more obvious, much brighter red. Probably just a design on his shirt or something. Regarding the thing being covered up, depending on what it is made out of they may have wanted to protect it from rain since it seems there was a chance for rain that day. In some of the pictures you can see the cameras have a covering around them for that reason.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by hugbug Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:13 pm

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Tmz_pi11

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

hugbug

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Same guy on #7

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 309d8d10

So he’s the actual f1!

Kidding aside, from this pic, it doesn’t look like a rose but like a phone case, IMO.

I’ve never seen a lead kissing a f2, posting pictures with him in the middle of FRC, so the assumption of Garrett is f2 does not make sense to me.

We only have a few hours to find out!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I agree, most likely a phone case with a metal clip. He looks like a staff, producer or technician. Definitely NOT Blake...hahaha
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:01 pm

It looks like part of a headset to me because there are two white squares on either side.

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur63

It looks like he has some sort of equipment on.

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur64

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesky Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:26 pm

OK....When I saw the pics of Blake & Garrett walking up to Becca at the FRC I noticed that Garrett had a white hankerchief in the pocket of his suit. Blake didn,t. its been a while since i saw the TMZ photos but didnt the pics show a white hankerchief in his suit pocket??? just another reason that its Garrett.

Last edited by Bluesky on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Bluesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl