SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 pm

@BKay That would be gorgeous and different. Ditto from me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Colour would be so nice!! But they always wear black/neutral/white/gold sad
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 pm

I LOVED the dresses Kaitlyn wore! Becca would look great in those colors. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 pm

she does look great in all colours imo she is so gorgeous....i wonder if she will wear any of her Rachel zoe dresses? i remember a black sequence one... maybe she sold them to charity and will get new rachel zoe dresses in a date on her season? one can only hope Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@eirekay I totally agree. I'll never believe it's ok not to propose, in MF's mind he wants a wedding on the ATFR there's no way IMO he would settle for a no proposal. That's why I think Millsy is up to something. We know from previous contestants and most recently Jason Mesnick live twitter Q&A they may not force anyone but the pressure is intense. Along with what I believe is manipulation, they'll get what they want and won't give up until they are satisfied.

In Amy Kaufman's new book she addresses this very issue:

Amy Kaufman wrote:Contestants have felt immense pressure to get engaged

"Almost every contestant I spoke with who made it to the finals said they felt they had no choice but to get engaged at the end..." writes Kaufman.
Jesse Csincsak, who was previously engaged to 2008's Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas, says contestants "don't have a choice, kind of."
"There is no 'What if I don't propose' option," he tells Kaufman. "It's just 'Here's the ring. Go give it to her.' "
"When you're twenty-five and you're just a baby and you're in a foreign place and are still hungover from the day before, they're in you're head," he adds. "They make you do what they want you to do."

Jen Schefft, the lead of The Bachelorette's third season in 2005, echoes his sentiments. "As the Bachelorette, she knew she didn't want to marry either of her final two men, but still didn't feel she could end the show without picking one of them to at least continue dating," Kaufman says in Nation.
"The producers basically told me that I was coming across as a horrible person on television — a really cold, (expletive) person," Schefft says in the book. "I always felt like I wanted to give them what they wanted, without being crazy. I was still true to myself, but I didn't want to disappoint anyone."

IMO it's clear why the show will deny this (as they do) because they want it / need it to appear as though the proposal is done from free will and out of love to perpetuate the illusion that the proposal is real and not forced.

IMO the show believes that fans would feel let down - as if watching the show was a complete waste of time if there isn't something more significant at the end than "Let's date for a while and see how it goes". I only hope that MF's sick mind doesn't get the idea to combine The Bachelor and Married At First Sight and have the show end in an actual legal wedding.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:08 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I thought this would be fun. Let’s guess what color dress Becca will be wearing tomorrow night. Do y’all think she will wear the same dress from the ATFR show when she met some of the guys or a new one? If new, what color? I say black!

since she wore black at the FRC, they wouldn't prep her into the"widowed" color again, i would guess giggling

i also vote turqoise to complement her gorgeous eyes, but i think she will either be wearing silver/gold or red...

i loved Ashley and Jojo in silvery/goldish tone dress...as for red, well, Sam Frost, the first AU Ette (prompted by a Lead Switcheroo, same case as BK), wore red...so...here we go.... giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Do we have any idea about locations/travels this year? I reckon they’re due a trip to Asia because they’ve done a lot of Europe and South America lately
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:42 am

brownravens wrote:Do we have any idea about locations/travels this year? I reckon they’re due a trip to Asia because they’ve done a lot of Europe and South America lately

IMO where they go to film will be determined on where they can get the most "freebies". Amy Kaufman pointed out in her book how the show has a very limited travel budget and counts on producers negotiating to get free room, free travel, free everything - a perfect "venue" is one which costs the show nothing. Not very "romantic" and the only logic about it is cost.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:17 am

brownravens wrote:Do we have any idea about locations/travels this year? I reckon they’re due a trip to Asia because they’ve done a lot of Europe and South America lately
I am hoping that one day they can put together a trip to Australia.  they've been to New Zealand a few times so hope they can make it to Auss as well.  There are also some locales nearby that they haven't been to so that may be an idea one year.  They haven't been to Fiji area since season 6/7.  Also haven't been to the Solomon Islands or other areas around there.  Would be nice to see those locals. Since the shows seem to follow the season behind them, wonder if they will simulate some of what Arie's season was in terms of locations. Meaning, since Arie was in cold destinations for a lot of his season, that may be a thing to look at. IMO

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 4c30bf10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Australia or anywhere in the South Pacific would be great!  Have they ever been to Japan?  I’d love to see a week there.  

I hope they get some great locales because I’m not excited about the cast we’ve seen so far.  Watching a bunch of NFL rejects and personal trainers prance around is not too thrilling to me.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Ditto.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:17 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Australia or anywhere in the South Pacific would be great!  Have they ever been to Japan?  I’d love to see a week there.  

I hope they get some great locales because I’m not excited about the cast we’ve seen so far.  Watching a bunch of NFL rejects and personal trainers prance around is not too thrilling to me.

l love Japan! The food and the culture are so different and so amazing.
I am still waiting for cute Asian men making to f4, but I don’t see any from any of the pictures released.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl