SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:39 pm

@Sprite
But--if they filmed the first SHV it shows me that a) TPTB sanctioned that date--wasn't that the 4wheeling date? And that date has been referenced as unsanctioned b) TPTB had to have known something was very amiss at that point in time. 
Does anyone remember what they said was the time frame last night between the filming of that first filmed SHV and the breakup SHV? 
Also, were they in the same SH? Or was that the 4 wheeling one? 
Thanks in advance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Gah...I’m even more worried for Becca to see how tomorrow will play out. The way Lauren and Arie had been on SM since the switch happened, has been annoying and insensitive. Given Arie’s constant worries to reassure Lauren, he will remain insensitive and may show lack of compassion towards Becca. I hope TPTB don’t give Lauren and Arie lots of lovey dovey airtime and will put more emphasis on Becca if she is indeed the Bachelorette.

I know this franchise can’t be trusted and I know that Becca won’t have a problem finding live on her own but I want to see her find a happy ending. Ette also has a better success rate so with Becca’s quality, I hope we see a lot of good men.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Mehn i have soo.many emotions about last night's episode. Soo messed up on soo many levels. I just can't with Arie dishing out i love you like Oprah's favorite things. Guy doesn't know what he wants imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49b  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 pm

@SarahD Great tweet by Braff!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

I just read in another thread CH said 6-8 weeks into the relationship they were suppose to have a SHV and Arie said he didn't want to fake it anymore. That would be Dec 29th. So they filmed that SHV? after Arie told them he's done. or did they film the Dec 8th SHV which we know happened by sleuthing, and before Arie told them because that was not 6-8 weeks per CH? I would love to see that s/cap of them making pizza's.

The break up SHV was Jan 10th-12? which is what we determined to be the break up. Becca confirmed it for us, when Arie asked her how was Vegas. We know Vegas was just before Jan 15th. Throwing out dates, because I don't recall the exact but from sleuthing, it's all here somewhere.

I can't see them having a SHV during media rounds NYE/NY's making pizza and whatever else they showed, maybe they did.

To me I always thought they had one SHV. Dec 8th. followed by Jan 15th the breakup. Either way, they would have filmed Dec 8th before Arie told them enough, or late December after Arie told them enough but still had to have it filmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Last night's episode was heartless and gut-wrenching. All done for ratings, and as Mr. Manson said..."social media is blowing up now".
Thanks, but I won't be watching tonight. I have a limit.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:10 pm

I stayed unspoiled all season, much of that because I didn't really have interest.  I liked most of the women more than I liked Arie.  If anything I will get to enjoy Becca as the 'Ette.

I feel like same story, different season, different drama.  Arie is now in the same bin as Brad, Ben, Nick, and any other "returnee"   IMO they are Bachelors that have no true desire to be married. They like the fame and attention that comes from this franchise.

The exploitation this season went beyond necessary.  I turned it off after the first time Becca asked him to leave. From what I heard the 20 minute segment was all about Arie wanting Becca to give him permission to run from her to Lauren because he was following his heart (or some other body part).  HELLO??  You asked her to marry you then you tell her she is in the way of you getting together with another woman!!!  Commitment is about sacrifice and considering the other person.  If you are showing up to break someone's heart, on camera or off - take it like a man, accept the blame, do your best to make her feel better, and then leave.  Don't make it about your wants and needs.

I decided that Bekah M at 22 is way too mature for Arie at 36.

As far as TPTB it was obvious they did this to 'one up' the Mesnick.  Had it been at the ATFR it would have been a boring rerun. Also Molly and Jason are one of the success stories I really don't think they want to taint that.

If he and Lauren end up together I wish them the best, she seems very nice and in love with him.  I anticipate there will be a lot of reassuring going on.

2nd and last post of this season!  Hope to see everyone for the Bachelorette this Spring handwave
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:11 pm

I'm sure this opinion has been said already but I really think that this was done solely because TPTB realized what a dud this season was and were desperate to find a good way to get people to watch next season. Now everyone feels so sorry for Becca and will tune in next season to see her get a "happy ending"

I won't be tuning in. I think I am finally done with this franchise.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:28 pm

That’s interesting. The more I hear and read about this, the more I hate Arie. He’s constantly lying through his teeth. There is such a thing as emotional cheating. He said himself he’s less than truthful to Becca about his struggles. I do believe he’s somewhat discussing it with Becca but the latter was just trying to help him process through his emotions. He did reach out to Lauren but he took that opportunity to see what his chances are.

Also read that Neil Lane said that he picked out the ring specifically for Becca so what he told Lauren that he was conflicted that morning isn’t true. He’s a lying scumbag....

“He spoke beautifully about Becca and had strong feelings for her and said she was very sweet,” Lane said. “He really took great care picking out her ring.”

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 pm

SarahD wrote:That’s interesting.  The more I hear and read about this, the more I hate Arie. He’s constantly lying through his teeth. There is such a thing as emotional cheating. He said himself he’s less than truthful to Becca about his struggles. I do believe he’s somewhat discussing it with Becca but the latter was just trying to help him process through his emotions. He did reach out to Lauren but he took that opportunity to see what his chances are.

Also read that Neil Lane said that he picked out the ring specifically for Becca so what he told Lauren that he was conflicted that morning isn’t true. He’s a lying scumbag....

“He spoke beautifully about Becca and had strong feelings for her and said she was very sweet,” Lane said. “He really took great care picking out her ring.”

I think Arie feels that if you color code your lies it isn’t actually a lie . A white lie is still a lie with a variation from the bold face black lie. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Geez.  What a weird season.  Such a lack of passion on so many levels from so many people.  But what I find the most interesting is Arie's lack of emotion while dumping two women he supposedly loves, loved, whatever.  He showed far more emotion when Emily dumped him, so apparently he only has emotions when HE is the injured party.

I also took notes on his breakups.  It took him 2.5 (edited) minutes to tell Lauren that he was sorry TWICE.  But with Becca, it took him 18.5 minutes to say it once.  He was ending an engagement in the most embarrassing way possible...he had days/weeks to think about what to say...and it took him 18.5 MINUTES to apologize?!  Are you kidding me?  What a self-centered piece of work.  I never liked this guy, but now I really can't stand him.  I can't even imagine how worried I'd be if I were Lauren's dad.  

The other thing that bothers me is that Arie spoke with Lauren before dumping Becca.  Lauren must have been receptive since Arie was still hoping for a relationship with her.  But what if Lauren turned him down?  Would he still be with Becca?  It's like he was still keeping all of his options open.  Ugh.  I can't stand this guy.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck