SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Previous threads here

MiniDiva wrote:Billboards in Minnesota and LA area.  "Arie, not OK, Just leave  ~ Everyone"   laugh out loud

Someone — or some group — really doesn’t like Arie Luyendyk Jr.

In Los Angeles and Minnesota, 16 billboards went up early Tuesday in reaction to last night’s season finale of The Bachelor. Clearly upset that Arie first proposed to — and then dumped — their native daughter Becca, one (or more) Minnesotans rented out 12 billboards in the snowy state to express their displeasure.

Another two billboards were rented along the 710 freeway in East Los Angeles while two more were scooped up on the 5 freeway near Orange County. Why those particular areas? That’s all that was available for such a last-minute transaction, admits a spokesperson for Outfront Media.

Sadly, the fan (or fans) who took out the billboards has chosen to remain anonymous. Maybe the rejected bachelorettes pooled their per diems?

Anyway, the drama is not over yet. The finale for The Bachelor will continue tonight on ABC.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/06/the-bachelor-finale-arie-luyendyk-billboards/

mslat92 wrote:https://youtu.be/Im3qEATB4cI?t=7m5s

According to Bekah, Arie was telling/texting Becca the week leading up to their SHV (where he was planning to dump her) "I love you! Can't wait to see you this weekend." That's why Becca said at the end of last night that she felt like she'd been lied to the whole time.

I don't care if Arie was up front at times about his "conflicted" feelings for Lauren, I believe 100% he completely blindsided Becca. He was a coward, and kept stringing her along just enough until he knew that Lauren was a sure thing, then he informed production (BEFORE BECCA) that he was gonna dump her, so they could film it all.

He is the actual worst.

ReneeM wrote:
mslat92 wrote:https://youtu.be/Im3qEATB4cI?t=7m5s
Bekah's living in savage mode rn
Arie has never won sh*t in his life! and the reason he came on the show is so that he could get some sponsors back that he lost so that he can race again in the indy 500, and LOSE AGAIN!
LMFAOOOOOOOO CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING??  hehehe  rofl  cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 pm

I think these billboards might be my new favorite thing. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 DXpBHNPVQAAMVdX?format=jpg

https://twitter.com/amykinla/status/971161074216075265?s=21

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:36 pm

I need to find the ones down by me just so I can say I was there. laugh out loud

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Samuel10bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Samuel10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Family10bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Samuel15bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:37 pm

umngirl wrote:I think these billboards might be my new favorite thing. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 DXpBHNPVQAAMVdX?format=jpg

https://twitter.com/amykinla/status/971161074216075265?s=21

And that’s the way it’s done! cantstopl bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 pm

That’s just perfect! laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:20 am

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:23 am

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 DXqjWZmXUAAHiMJ
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/971268286607515654

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:23 am

Lauren's desperation for a ring and wedding make all the theories of "Arie was contractually obligated to propose and Lauren must have said no!" so hilarious to think of in hindsight.
IMO

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:26 am

Peter wishing Becca well. Looks like he won’t make surprise appearance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 am

Linds911 wrote:

I just can't with these two idiots.  no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:44 am

Credit: @Jacqueline Trumbull
trumbullina So happy for Becca, who was strong, and sacrificing, and brave. And so happy for Lauren, who was self contained and elegant. We will never see the full extent of the beauty of every woman on this show, but I got a glimpse, and I hope that in this case, pain was balanced with promise. Becca will find her happy ending, and Lauren, my love, has found hers. Congratulations to both women. @laureneburnham , I’m looking out for you, and wish you every happiness. #thebachelor  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 1f4f7  @lexiehandphoto

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 am

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33