SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Wouldn’t you know that Arie couldn’t do this plainly and cleanly. That there was some shady scheme involved. Jmo

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 pm

There is only one person that breakup scene was unfair to and it certainly wasn’t you the entitled douchebag.

JMO

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 87b72b10 getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 86669110 getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm

XQZME wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here’s the interview with Kelly and Ryan. Arie and Lauren are both just sucky people IMO.

Just watched
the K&R segment...mannnn they were dogging Arie and Lauren big time.  Weren't buying one cent of what those two were trying to sell.  I don't think Arie and Lauren expected to be called out like that, and Kelly didn't mince any words in letting them know how she felt about what went down. giggling

Kelly even commented via the Show's IG that she giving them 6 mths.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Yeah, now I'm beginning to think... how convenient that Arie just happened to reach out to Lauren when she was surrounded by other Bachelor alum and current contestants who she then immediately told and was able to act like it was the "first time". Seems like even then they were planning all of this. They wanted a timestamp, so when everyone wanted to know when they started texting, they could be like IT WAS ONLY JANUARY!!! TIA WAS THERE SHE SAW!!!  And then Lauren was able to put on an act like "oh my god should I speak to him?" as if she was conflicted, when the truth was she had already been texting him probably since the day filming ended and they were already planning to get back together.

This makes total sense and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s very close to the truth.

Dammit, this does make sense. My guess would be they started talking after Arie liked her IG pictures, which was about two weeks after the proposal. It never really made sense to me that he would do such a public move and there wouldn't be a response from her, when she admitted that she was still in love with him and hoping that he would do this. Does anyone remember when he put out that IG story wearing socks she gave him? I'm wondering now if that was his first move and if that started even earlier than the likes. 

All this time he was sleeping with Becca, looking for houses with her, figuring out what to do with her apartment...yikes. Other Bachelors sucked, but this degree of manipulating and deceit is just really hard to compare to anyone else. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Yeah, now I'm beginning to think... how convenient that Arie just happened to reach out to Lauren when she was surrounded by other Bachelor alum and current contestants who she then immediately told and was able to act like it was the "first time". Seems like even then they were planning all of this. They wanted a timestamp, so when everyone wanted to know when they started texting, they could be like IT WAS ONLY JANUARY!!! TIA WAS THERE SHE SAW!!!  And then Lauren was able to put on an act like "oh my god should I speak to him?" as if she was conflicted, when the truth was she had already been texting him probably since the day filming ended and they were already planning to get back together.

This makes total sense and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s very close to the truth.

Dammit, this does make sense. My guess would be they started talking after Arie liked her IG pictures, which was about two weeks after the proposal. It never really made sense to me that he would do such a public move and there wouldn't be a response from her, when she admitted that she was still in love with him and hoping that he would do this. Does anyone remember when he put out that IG story wearing socks she gave him? I'm wondering now if that was his first move and if that started even earlier than the likes. 

All this time he was sleeping with Becca, looking for houses with her, figuring out what to do with her apartment...yikes. Other Bachelors sucked, but this degree of manipulating and deceit is just really hard to compare to anyone else. IMO.

I'm now thinking it started in the fantasy suite.

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:07 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 1646190589

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Lauren even said that she was glad that Arie got to spend time with Becca in the real world and then dump Becca to come back to her because now she won't have to second guess him or question any lingering feelings.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Ok, so what would would be the benefit of this ? More press and $$ than a sappy boring love story ? They met in Dallas, was it more than a meeting ? This opens a whole new can of worms ! Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 pm

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-every-excuse-he-made-post-finale.html

He's lower than scum. Now he wants credit for her getting the bachelorette? This guy is a piece of work! The filming was not for Becca dumb azz! The filming was for you! You wanted your me up story of being so conflicted when you're just a lying piece of s***!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Was it not known and stated how good Arie is at juggling multiple girls whilst keeping all of them happy? He could have entered Lauren and Becca onto his spreadsheet or create a new one to get these two stories straight . That’s how he could have formulated this scheme by lying about the timeline . Last night he sells the humble Arie to make some fall in love with them and their media tour of karmic love. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Lauren and Arie calling others immature. Pot meet kettle JMO Rolling Eyes

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/919074/arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-to-bekah-martinez-posting-his-dms-it-shows-her-immaturity

Last edited by Diana on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Bekah would have nothing to post if Arie hadn't tried to slide into her DM's twice  getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 9 2615

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:54 pm

Alanna wrote:It’s hilarious Arie wasn’t even man enough to breakup with Becca without knowing Lauren is a sure thing because being without Lauren was worth any price. No. He needed confirmation from her first with his socks to be okay breaking up with Becca. And if Lauren didn’t react to the socks, he’d still be with Becca or another one of the girls?

Must have been some dazzlin' socks. Oh Lauren, girl, open your eyes. I remember when he came to her house to rekindle things, they were talking about their "relationship" such as it is. One of her comments was teasing him for not remembering her from the fan meet up at a race years before. She is living in fantasy land.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33