SELECT CONTENT

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:47 pm

I wondered how long it would take to get out in general media. Don't know whether it is true or not but it does make me side-eye him even more than I already do.

FWIW, I was not impressed with him on the ATFR. Gut feeling that night.

Back to top Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 pm

If something like that were really true, that is considered "hazardous waste". Wouldn't someone from HR have intervened? Also, I'm amazed he didn't realize the bathroom floor is probably equally as dirty as the toilet seat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:59 pm

@Kashathediva I'll have to go read the replies to see how and if it was resolved. You would think so because the article did state that he was reported to HR.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:03 pm

I read it a few days back somewhere else and it sounded urban legend, if you think about it. 
I mean he builds a nest of toilet paper to aim at? He would have to get pretty close to the floor. Very close. What a mess. It would be easier to build a nest of tp on the toilet seat and do your business there. 
Either way what a horrible thing to repeat for a magazine. 
I certainly would think HR would have to intervene. It's poop for gosh sakes!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm

It's crazy to say the least. If not true, how on earth do you come up with such a story? Poor guy, either way, I would be fighting mad when I got wind of it. Now, will the producers put a bug in his ear/Becca's ear? Is this part of the craziest season SM described in articles last week? I can't remember the exact word that was used but we're off to banging start for sure with that introduction!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

IDK.  Anyone with imagination could come up with something similarly goofy or gross but I won't speak for anyone but myself. Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 3806527698  
It's malicious either way, IMO and unless the person reporting it was a senior rep how would the one actually reporting know? That's the part that makes me think it's fabricated. 
This smacks of something production would love to mess with. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If something like that were really true, that is considered "hazardous waste". Wouldn't someone from HR have intervened? Also, I'm amazed he didn't realize the bathroom floor is probably equally as dirty as the toilet seat.

Not saying if it's true or not, but according to the posters, the issue did go up to HR and he was told by them to stop doing it. The posters said that they didn't know what happened after that.

Given that one of the posters had a 2 year reddit history that was mostly about Oracle and sports and he didn't seem to have any troll-like behavior, I don't think he was making it up. I think that it's either true or it's a false rumor that has spread in the company, so he believes it to be true. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK.  Anyone with imagination could come up with something similarly goofy or gross but I won't speak for anyone but myself. Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 3806527698  
It's malicious either way, IMO and unless the person reporting it was a senior rep how would the one actually reporting know? That's the part that makes me think it's fabricated. 
This smacks of something production would love to mess with. IMO

True. I can see MF totally jumping on this one.

And, you know how a company grapevine works. Something small could be blown out of proportion so very easily. I saw it happen in places where I worked as well with a lot less employees than a company like Oracle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Aria wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:If something like that were really true, that is considered "hazardous waste". Wouldn't someone from HR have intervened? Also, I'm amazed he didn't realize the bathroom floor is probably equally as dirty as the toilet seat.

Not saying if it's true or not, but according to the posters, the issue did go up to HR and he was told by them to stop doing it. The posters said that they didn't know what happened after that.

Given that one of the posters had a 2 year reddit history that was mostly about Oracle and sports and he didn't seem to have any troll-like behavior, I don't think he was making it up. I think that it's either true or it's a false rumor that has spread in the company, so he believes it to be true. IMO.
The bolded is what I think probably happened but these people always prove me wrong when I give them the benefit of the doubt

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:38 pm

@Aria Yes, I read all of it. laugh out loud
I have a feeling it grew wings or at least I have hope of that because the rationale behind the actions of squatting down and pooping on a bathroom floor vs a toilet seat is cray! IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 pm

IG stats for the RC tonight - Still private.
Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Lincol11

https://www.instagram.com/linkin_/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Screen10
So im confused...now his posts are gone and his follow list has gone up. He might be eliminated

https://www.instagram.com/linkin_/

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+38
alwaystulips
Linds911
TheLurker
just me
pavalygurl