SELECT CONTENT

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Quite frankly, I still don't believe that crazy azz story. no no Whoever came up with it has way too much time on his/her hands.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 am

Eventhough there is no change on his IG, i suspect he got eliminated along with Chris, due to the feud drama laugh out loud. Looking at the timeline, Chris's IG activity was suspect happened before the RC 6 . Perhaps he got booted bc GF Becca is not drama queen herself and not into any drama. JMO.

given (reported by RS) that she has sent both David and Jordan home on their 2on1, i can see she sent both Chris and Lincoln home right away after the debate GD.

Just my guess Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Joy15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:IG stats for the RC tonight - Still private. (3/24)
Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Lincol11

https://www.instagram.com/linkin_/

IG as per 4/4.
Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Lincol10

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Captu236

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:00 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]
ReneeM wrote:IG stats for the RC tonight - Still private. (3/24)
Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Lincol11

https://www.instagram.com/linkin_/

IG as per 4/4.
Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Lincol10

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Captu236
The rose ceremony was last night. Connor was one of guys eliminated because he made his IG public around 2-3 AM.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:27 pm

I am over here low key hoping he just hasn't been on SM yet because if Becca actually kept him after everything he said... SIS jmo. Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f64f Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f64f Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f64f
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Maybe he is too speechless speechless speechless affraid affraid Embarassed Embarassed hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit
about media picking up rumors about his bathroom habits to get on sm yet.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm

The Lincoln stories make me thankful for the tame quirks I "put up with" with my own DH. 
Now watch I'll be dismembered tonight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:16 pm

He still isn't active on IG. Stats are pretty much the same... followers has decreased to 1711 but following is the same as is the number of posts.

Latest RS twitter posts:

Heads up: Former co-workers of Lincoln’s at Oracle have pics of what is allegedly him “in action” from under the bathroom stalls. Those pics are now floating around out there and have made their way to me. Disgusting. I will not be posting them but just know they’re out there wrote:

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see them surface somewhere at some point since it’s going around a snapchat story right now. They were taken 2 yrs ago at the time it was happening & have now resurfaced once he was known to be on the show. Umm I wish I didn’t see those. wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:25 pm

I am...disgusted

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Why would anyone take such pics? His co-workers must've really hated him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Yeah, I heard about the existence of these pictures on reddit a while back. The guy said that he just needed to find them, but he had them from a group chat with coworkers from about 2 years ago.

I don't think they hate him - I just think it's such a ridiculous and strange thing that most people are going to want to tell everyone they know and they know it's so ridiculous and strange, people will be like "pics or it didn't happen".

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:53 pm

I hate to defend this guy, but squatting is supposedly the healthiest way to defecate, since it's what we were evolved to do. Maybe he had a medical issue, like bad constipation or something? Though in that case, you'd think he could've waited until he got home. And now I've thought about this way too much. Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 623245435
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+38
alwaystulips
Linds911
TheLurker
just me
pavalygurl