SELECT CONTENT

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Yes, Lincoln is an ignorant and ill-informed jerk, but enough is enough. I'm tired of seeing RS' commentary on the subject matter. Why continue to stir the pot? Once this becomes even more public, the guy is going to be humiliated enough as it is. Pretty sure they can’t legally take photos of him in a work bathroom without his knowledge. He could sue whoever took and released them.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Has anyone seen the pic?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:42 pm

mindless wrote:I hate to defend this guy, but squatting is supposedly the healthiest way to defecate, since it's what we were evolved to do. Maybe he had a medical issue, like bad constipation or something? Though in that case, you'd think he could've waited until he got home. And now I've thought about this way too much. Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 623245435

Bring a squatty potty to work in that case. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:44 pm

@flojo031  I agree with you. Compassion for others is a rare commodity these days. IDK the coverage/publicity/gossip borders on bullying to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:52 pm

@flojo031 @Kashathediva But Lincoln is the man saying Chris was a woman because of his “overweight” body, making Jones of giving Chris a tampon and saying Becca would be a lesbian to pick Chris. He is a bully.

In addition if the co-workers and HR attempted to get Lincoln to stop pooping on his nest on the floor, and he refused, the taping could have been used as part of proof documentation for disciplinary action to begin with. Two sides to every story. IMO.

RS takes everything too far. But, I do not criticize the former co-workers for doing what they felt necessary to deal with an incredibly inconsiderate co-worker. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:57 pm

@stuckinsc
I really don't care what he said about anyone else. 
To me this isn't about what he did right or wrong. 
It's about what I do right or wrong. 
I am going to bow out of judgement or snarking on this situation and well, that's it. Something's not right here and my opinion means nada. 
One more thing: Under the best of scenarios, HR literally sucks in most situations IMO. This situation got way out of hand due to a lax, ineffectual way of handling the  situation on all sides. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:12 am

@Kashathediva I have seen the steps HR had to go through to resolve a situation where one employee was abusing the rights of the group of employees. It can be extremely rigorous. In the situations I have seen in my work history, proof of an issue is helpful. JME.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:48 am

The incredibly sad part of this whole story to me is the person that is divulging the so called photo's doesn't feel any remorse doing so but rather a hero because he has the pictures? If that was the only way to deal with HR then he could have simply done that, rather than exposing it for all to see.

To me that is a very cruel and insensitive move on their part to humiliate Lincoln.

Personally I don't care how rotten someone is, I'll pay no attention to them, rather than deliberately trying to stick it to them further because then to me, I'm just like them IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Lincoln may be a jerk but this is just not something that anyone needed to know, I'm more disgusted by the people who felt the need to share this info

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:40 pm

This is highly illegal? No?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Laxlovinqu47 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Look it up, there is a Stanford study that says this is the healthiest way to evacuate ones body. If he refused to clean it up, I think he would have been fired. Also, that would just be a a$$h0!e move. Taking pictures of people in the bathroom would likely be a crime. I have not seen the pictures, but if you are just taking a picture of outside the stall I don't know how you know who it is. If you reach under or peek over to take a picture that would be a crime.

Laxlovinqu47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 1000x400-Q90_3852858c757563228d67ff88be6fa7b3

Lincoln
Account Sales Executive
Los Angeles, CA

Bachelor Biography

Originally from Nigeria, Lincoln moved to Boston when he was a teenager and later attended college in Kentucky. He always dreamed of living in California and recently saw that dream come true when work brought him to Santa Monica. Lincoln would love to have a big family to make his mom proud. Fun fact, Lincoln was named after Abraham Lincoln.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+38
alwaystulips
Linds911
TheLurker
just me
pavalygurl