SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Ryan’s SIL posted IG story of her watching Becca on Ellen. She said that Michael Strahan couldn’t look less like Ryan. You can also hear another woman's (Ithink it's Ryan's mom because they are all staying together right now) voice saying that MS and R have very similar, corky personality laugh out loud

Maya

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Maya wrote:Ryan’s SIL posted IG story of her watching Becca on Ellen. She said that Michael Strahan couldn’t look less like Ryan. You can also hear another woman's (Ithink it's Ryan's mom because they are all staying together right now) voice saying that MS and R have very similar, corky personality laugh out loud

oh how cool whats the ig? i would love to see this laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 am

@LeapofFaith it’s @missbethanykate_

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:16 am

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f60d

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/974533030323765250

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:26 am

He’s so handsome. He has a JFK Jr look and air about him. I’m glad he wore that jacket again, Becca did comment that she loved it.

And ryan’s mom in the Sister in laws Instagram is hilarious. She was adamant that Ryan has the same quirky personality as Michael Strahan. I have a feeling mom really likes Becca!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 am

IA, nothing wrong with wearing the same jacket. Tho' it might have been at the request of TPTB (to have "us" remember him from the start ... or maybe his "job description" will be "banjo man").
I think Becca dug him on that 1st night, she gasped seeing him 1st time (hand on the heart), she liked the quirky side (pattern and tiebow - said to the 1st guy), she likes the music "score"  (her favorite movies are Sister Act 2, Gladiator, Pitch Perfect) and when they talked it was about "them", not the audience ... that doesn't mean he'll be F1, but he impressed enough IMO, now it's time he opens up (I'm curious, if it's not obvious) ... and we'll see.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:48 pm

March 17th

I didn't take one of Ryan's on day of filming but this is what it is as of 5:30pm pacific today:

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Ryan_210

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:52 pm

Bringing this forward as of March 7th. Account is private.

Aunties_Love wrote:Active IG

Ryan Peterson

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2018-051
snipped
https://www.instagram.com/ogrp/

snipped

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:49 am

Nooo, please tell me he's still on :tissuebox need new spoiler pics ASAP laugh out loud (I knew it ... should have stuck it to the unspoiled side and wouldn't care)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:10 pm

No way she sends this cutie home in the beginning! If he doesn’t make hometowns I will be shocked! They had a ton of chemistry IMO in that first meeting. And he seems so genuine, I feel like those are the guys she’ll be keeping around.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:04 pm

So is Ryan eliminated?!

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Something tells me that he's still in the game. I'm going to assume that some guys had access to their phones when they met each other and started to follow one another, and even if that wasn't the case ... I would think Becca would keep him on at least for a "banjo lesson 1on1" ... I don't ask for much, just keep him for my entertainment yes giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031