SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Ashley95 wrote:Just an observation but I wonder why everyone else is looking at something or someone except for Ryan, he looks serious and from what I see he seems to be looking at Colton no idea
*seems like Colton was talking at that moment, so maybe Ryan payed attention.
I wonder if there is already an obvious frontrunner? From the buzz around I guess Colton is the one. Ryan seems to me like a guy who would be invested deciding to stay in the game ... so I'm curious how he'll cope with the situation and whether he'll be outspoken or prefer to keep his thoughts to himself. And I wonder about the humor ... dry one, sarcastic or bad jokes?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ashley95 Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Ashley95 wrote:Just an observation but I wonder why everyone else is looking at something or someone except for Ryan, he looks serious and from what I see he seems to be looking at Colton no idea
*seems like Colton was talking at that moment, so maybe Ryan payed attention.
I wonder if there is already an obvious frontrunner? From the buzz around I guess Colton is the one. Ryan seems to me like a guy who would be invested deciding to stay in the game ... so I'm curious how he'll cope with the situation and whether he'll be outspoken or prefer to keep his thoughts to himself. And I wonder about the humor ... dry one, sarcastic or bad jokes?

Ahhhhh I don't want Ryan to get hurt but yeah I feel like Colton might be the frontrunner he seems to be really charismatic.
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:21 pm

Ryan has a Ryan Sutter vibe to me. Adorable with a soft sensitive side. I think she’s had enough of the “Ross” types. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 pm

He's my fave! I wonder if he'll get engaged to Kendall on Paradise if things with Becca don't work out sneakyl

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Fleiss has tweeted that BK may have an Island Grass, her fav band ,as part of her coming date (Episode 3)

i am all for Ryan gets this date, since someone mentioned Island Grass has a banjo player giggling . This date would be right on his alley it seems..

i'm also all for Ryan as F1, and getting the Episode 3 first date..since i am already bored with the FIR-Episode 5-Episode 7 sticky pattern for the past 3 seasons laugh out loud. I would love the Episode 3-7 pattern with Roberto and JP in the past would come alive again giggling Praying

(yeah, i realized this show have to be about me and me only Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Joy15 wrote:Fleiss has tweeted that BK may have an Island Grass, her fav band ,as part of her coming date (Episode 3)

i am all for Ryan gets this date, since someone mentioned Island Grass has a banjo player giggling . This date would be right on his alley it seems..

i'm also all for Ryan as F1, and getting the Episode 3 first date..since i am already bored with the FIR-Episode 5-Episode 7 sticky pattern for the past 3 seasons laugh out loud.  I would love the Episode 3-7 pattern with Roberto and JP in the past would come alive again  giggling  Praying  

(yeah, i realized this show have to be about me and me only Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 )
I'm wondering if Becca was aware of the band or their music before choosing her date for this 1on1?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:58 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Fleiss has tweeted that BK may have an Island Grass, her fav band ,as part of her coming date (Episode 3)

i'm also all for Ryan as F1, and getting the Episode 3 first date..since i am already bored with the FIR-Episode 5-Episode 7 sticky pattern for the past 3 seasons laugh out loud.  I would love the Episode 3-7 pattern with Roberto and JP in the past would come alive again  giggling  Praying  

I'm wondering if Becca was aware of the band or their music before choosing her date for this 1on1?

yeah i have always wondered about it too.. But i guess, they were all informed that there would be a band serenading the night portion of the date, while keeping the suspense in the details (that the respective band was actually their fav).

from the top off my head i could recall Juan Pablo had got his fav Latinos performer (him dancing with MeAndi)...and Kaitlyn had Black Eyed Peas (?) played for her while dancing with Jared.

I am just glad that BK's dream to meet her fav band would coming to reality cheerleader . Also, excited for the possibility of her dream to meet  Michael Strahan later post show.. laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:02 am

MF has a house in Hawaii. I'm sure the band is tied to MF in some way, I would think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:04 am

So, I'm guessing this band is supposedly a favorite of Becca's from comments or am I reading that wrong? I had no idea.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:07 am

mprssdbyu wrote:So, I'm guessing this band is supposedly a favorite of Becca's from comments or am I reading that wrong? I had no idea.  

its from the (Puppet)Master himself

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/976507068516577281

ETA.
Is this the said band ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmPz1f8Rx1w

yep. there is a banjo guy giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:17 am

Me too.laugh out loud  I approve. rotfl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:08 am

happygolucky wrote:

Me too.laugh out loud  I approve. rotfl

yep, IKR?... Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1377737533 sneakyl

actually im getting a little obsessed with this RyGuy and this RnB (same nick name as Rach-Bryan? laugh out loud) pairing already.dizzy Praying

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4053081/the-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-13/

observing the pics, i wonder why only Ryan and the MOC guy clapping hands being photographed individually?... Was it because they were both respective captains of each team...? question

Someone said on the other thread that the villain and the FIR guy were both on it. I now seriously wonder if the individual pics had something to do with this?..meaning the guy in pink is the villain and Ryan is the FIR guy?.question

Just thinking out loud. The anticipation is killing me ! :crazed laugh out loud

ETA. .just something popped up to mind... giggling . For those who followed along Art (Bacn NZ1) season, would know that Becca's body language and gesture when meeting Ryan eerily similar to when Art first met Matilda. Hand over the heart..and the gasping after the meeting..both were so downright cute!!... :yes:

Art's FIR was given to Matilda. In the same sense, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan received the FIR. I am a proponent of FIR (guy/gal) to be the FI tbh. But please TPTB, change the dates "pattern" this time around...laugh out loud

Art is still my fav Bachelor of all time. He is a prime example that guy leads could follow their guts and find true love if they know what they wants and pure in their intentions. I think to this date he is the sole Bachelor who has given the FIR to the F1 and remained together?.

all JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031