SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:07 am

I hope tptb were smart enough not to put him on this date when he already played us his original song at the atfr.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 am

Joy15 wrote:I wonder if Ryan will get his 1on1 tomorrow? Tomorrow is Becca's Bday (4/3) Praying

If he gets the coveted epis 5 1on1 then turns out to be the F1, he will be the 7th in a row F1 to get that infamous date (since Emily season).

trying to be a psychic matchmaker here laugh out loud cheerleader

ETA. Just realized how big of impact the tomorrow's  Ion1 will be. since its the coveted epis 5 date . AND on Becca's Bday. :fingersarecrossed

Jumping hearts hell yes to this whole post! and loving your Avatar sign heart

ETA so nervous :nervous waiting to hear who has this 1 on 1 date now and hoping NOT to see Ryan on this group date today :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:snipped
Jumping hearts hell yes to this whole post! and loving your Avatar sign heart

ETA so nervous :nervous waiting to hear who has this 1 on 1 date now and hoping NOT to see Ryan on this group date today :nervous

thanks dear... bestbud! . You have no idea how many times i have hit the replay button over their MnG (i might broke the replay button laugh out loud)

i am digging these two as individuals and potentially together. I can see they can be a great match on paper and from the footage we have. Remains to be seen if the connection get stronger and if the time line and environment of this crazy show would be an obstacle for Ryan. I really hope not! Praying

I'll be happy for BK whoever she choose. For far too many seasons i always get myself dumped in the F2 land laugh out loud ..so if Ryan is not the F1..its not the first nor the last for me... giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Gotta persistent with current obsession cheeky

Credit: @Catboat Charters

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcHzG9pgoph/?taken-by=catboatcharters

2 things :
- he looks best from the side giggling
- he looks better with a cap

someone directed a comment to Ryan and Kurt's mom saying that her boys are so handsome!..(which i obviously agree giggling)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 pm

He’s seriously, absolutely adorable. My type 100%!! ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f60d I enjoy your current obsession. Needs to continue to be a daily thing laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 pm

I wish I got to see his insta before he set it to private.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 pm

jupiterxo wrote:He’s seriously, absolutely adorable. My type 100%!!  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f60d  I enjoy your current obsession. Needs to continue to be a daily thing laugh out loud

LOL! ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698 :hearts love: i wish have sufficient materials to channel my obsession daily laugh out loud...but unfortunately, i don't have access to his IG sad

BlackHalo wrote:I wish I got to see his insta before he set it to private.

yeppers..me two...late to land on Ryan's land . As soon as i found out BK was F1, i lost interest on the next Ette season..since i couldn't get behind Tia , the strongest contender at that time. (she is too catty for my taste laugh out loud) . Only after BK was announced i got excited to enjoy her and her boys... giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I wish I got to see his insta before he set it to private.
Me too girl. I didn't watch Arie's season and caught up on the finale days later ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f614

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:28 am

i started following him before he became private but i don't think i am aloud to post pics when he is on private?

he has a lot of sailing pics, some family pics, artsy pics and handsome pics with his long hair ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2498057887  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f60d

ETA oh and a couple of his pet pig beatingheart Hugesmile

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 am

Ryan did cross country road trip with @lizvig February 2017.
They both have pics from that trip on their IGs but none of them is a pic of the two of them together. I wonder if they were a couple or just good friends.
He had a job interview right after they got to LA mid February so I’m thinking maybe that was the time he moved to California?

Links because I have no idea how to embed pics.
https://instagram.com/p/BQjpVATBRW4/
https://instagram.com/p/BRHizIqgYUx/
https://instagram.com/p/BRtzmNogPeD/

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:06 am

Maya wrote:Ryan did cross country road trip with @lizvig February 2017.
They both have pics from that trip on their IGs but none of them is a pic of the two of them together. I wonder if they were a couple or just good friends.
He had a job interview right after they got to LA mid February so I’m thinking maybe that was the time he moved to California?

Links because I have no idea how to embed pics.
https://instagram.com/p/BRtzmNogPeD/

these first 2 pics are on his insta as well  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2498057887

ETA does he have a brother Nate? because he looks just like him?! so cute he has a pic of him and his dad playing guitar sign heart Ryan seems like a fun, down to earth, family guy...becca i think he could be your genuine, honest loyal guy and doesn't hurt he has a cute dimple smile - just saying Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:13 am

His smile,his dimple,his voice,his sweetness,his EVERYTHING! :inlove
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031