SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ashley95 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:21 pm

It's just so hard for me to understand how Becca could send Ryan home so early on. Does she really have it that bad for the baddies? Aming Ross,Arie, & now Colton??? Like girl whattttt???? I hope Garrett makes her happy and make it work.

Ryan,baby i'm coming for you whipped

Last edited by Ashley95 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Maybe RS has it wrong and Colton is long gone while Ryan's still there? A girl can dream, right? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:23 pm

So much for hoping we could have a Trista/Ryan or Des/Chris love story Upset
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Maybe it was mutual ... no chemistry ... or RyPy figured it out soon whom "the preference" goes to and didn't invest "enough feelings" ... I mean ep. 3 is the point when you know "for sure" or you just fooling yourself that there could be a potential. I actually wish him "cool exit" ... even tho' for certain fans only "tears" are the proof of "right reasons".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:Maybe it was mutual ... no chemistry ... or RyPy figured it out soon whom "the preference" goes to and didn't invest "enough feelings" ... I mean ep. 3 is the point when you know "for sure" or you just fooling yourself that there could be a potential. I actually wish him "cool exit" ... even tho' for certain fans only "tears" are the proof of "right reasons".

Idk we haven't notice any sm activity since he was gone maybe he truly did like her - ughhhh I can't imagine my heart aches for him Upset :tissuebox
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:43 pm

I was so excited for this season but now I’m kind of bummed. Ryan is gone but player Colton is still there!?! Becca and Garrett were cute on their 1:1 so maybe he will be F1. Comments in SM worry me though about how she will mesh with him....leads me too believe he’s pretty conservative. We shall see.

Ryan is still my favorite....maybe spoilers are wrong?

Last edited by Rolly on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:43 pm

As much as I personally liked Ryan, I didn't peg him as an automatic frontrunner because I think her type is much more of the conventional Bachelor guy - All-American, athlete, frat guy, that type of thing. I think picking this guy who plays the banjo and had a pet pig would have been out of type for her.

Also it's possible there was drama and he was there for the *wrong reasons*. The guy did come out playing a song for her, so I'm sure he's at least somewhat interested in fame/his music career. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:55 pm

I don't think he is interested in career in music ... the brothers sing and play guitar (they have their "folk band"), but it's mostly just for fun and an "addition" to their service (sailing/turism) ... that doesn't exclude that he might be looking for the career change, but I'm guessing it has more to do with "business". IMO Ryan's personality didn't match Becca's, but the initial attraction is the first selection ... and I'm guessing for Becca he isn't "strong enough" to be her man, and that's her prerogative.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:11 pm

This show is an MF creation. My personal take is we don't really know much about any of these people to make too many conclusions alone from the little we see of them on the show. Becca was involved with a moronic jerk for years. Maybe she likes those types? Hopefully not and she can read through those types by now. 
My gut tells me MF&CO will be planting Colton seeds of love in her ear and he will put her through a lot of angst. I predict he will end up at least in F3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:27 pm

For shallow reasons I'm disappointed but this is a lesson learned for me not to get excited about any contestant. Especially when i don't know what the outcome will be. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Aria wrote:As much as I personally liked Ryan, I didn't peg him as an automatic frontrunner because I think her type is much more of the conventional  Bachelor guy - All-American, athlete, frat guy, that type of thing. I think picking this guy who plays the banjo and had a pet pig would have been out of type for her.

Also it's possible there was drama and he was there for the *wrong reasons*. The guy did come out playing a song for her, so I'm sure he's at least somewhat interested in fame/his music career. IMO.

I never thought he was Becca's type, I just hoped he'd somehow stick around for a while for my viewing pleasure. And you never know, the three Bachelorettes who married their F1 ended up with men who weren't necessarily their usual type. Oh well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:08 pm

Ryan was found playing music on a beach in Los Angeles. He had never even seen the show before. He is everything you think he is and more. Just a humble, sweet and wonderfully genuine guy. In fact, all of his ex's still love him. What you see is what you get. Producers insisted that he play the banjo, so he wrote a song. His preference was to meet Becca without it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031