SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:34 am

i don't know about Ryan and Kendall? i just can't see him wanting to be with someone that might have a dead pig in her garage? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:35 am

He might have been too shy and couldn’t open up in front of the cameras? Didn’t know how to play the bachelor game and probably  wasnt there to play games in the first place.
I’m not really surprised he hasnt got back on IG. He’s not the social media influencer type I guess. In the last two years he only posted 50 pics.
I’m with you as far as BIP, I think it’s a trashy show and he’s too good for that but some great couples came out of it so who knows. Plus I wouldn’t mind seeing him on my screen a bit longer plus I think he would be quite popular amongst girls.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i don't know about Ryan and Kendall? i just can't see him wanting to be with someone that might have a dead pig in her garage? dizzy

Lol I really needed that laugh so thank you! I don’t see them together either.

I have to wonder if our view on Ryan will change after watching him on the show.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:37 am

I’m not shocked at all to hear he has been eliminated. Aside from their M&G, we haven’t seen anything else between them—no date pics, etc. jmo
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i don't know about Ryan and Kendall? i just can't see him wanting to be with someone that might have a dead pig in her garage? dizzy

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 rotfl easily Post of the day! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:43 am

Maya wrote:He might have been too shy and couldn’t open up in front of the cameras? Didn’t know how to play the bachelor game and probably  wasnt there to play games in the first place.
I’m not really surprised he hasnt got back on IG. He’s not the social media influencer type I guess. In the last two years he only posted 50 pics.
I’m with you as far as BIP, I think it’s a trashy show and he’s too good for that but some great couples came out of it so who knows. Plus I wouldn’t mind seeing him on my screen a bit longer plus I think he would be quite popular amongst girls.

YES to all of this word Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1377737533

remember Bekah , Kendall and all BK's squad giving him a standing ovation..and we speculated that they might have been calling dibs on him already?.. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:52 am

How do we know that she won’t get her love story with another guy? Perhaps it was mutual and the chemistry wasn’t there in the end. I’m sure once we watch it play out, we will understand what happened there. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:56 am

sanlee088 wrote:How do we know that she won’t get her love story with another guy? Perhaps it was mutual and the chemistry wasn’t there in the end. I’m sure once we watch it play out, we will understand what happened there. JMO

No one said she won’t be getting her love story. It just won’t be with our pick laugh out loud. I wish Becca all the best and I’m sure she will find someone equally great as she is.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:06 am

Maya wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:How do we know that she won’t get her love story with another guy? Perhaps it was mutual and the chemistry wasn’t there in the end. I’m sure once we watch it play out, we will understand what happened there. JMO

No one said she won’t be getting her love story. It just won’t be with our pick laugh out loud. I wish Becca all the best and I’m sure she will find someone equally great as she is.

Actually, someone said something like, so much for hoping for a love story this season. So that’s what I was responding to. It will be interesting to see their interaction after the M&G....they might be bored to death in each other’s presence for all we know!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:13 am

I personally can imagine she did already get her wuv story launch in full force when she gave the FIR to Garrett (if not earlier in a kissing sesh ala RnB or Jo3). That said, of course sleuthing must still be carried on.

Not-so-shy guys like Shawn, Bryan and Jordan are tend to shining bright in this kind of crazy enviro with cameras following you 24/7. They are all expressive, passionate, making moves quickly and steady fast throughout the season. I see Garrett as belong to the same type. IMO

Gotta admit that nice shy normal guys finish last on this silly show. The only shy guy ever emerged as winner from this show IIRC is Ryan S (and he has admitted he never watched his own season bc it was just too much for him laugh out loud),

I would lump Chris Siegfried (admitted never use tongue on camera out of respect for both fams laugh out loud ) and hottie dimples Roberto in similar category ,that  is shy-to an-extent F1s. giggling

I found myself  tend to have favs from the latter category than the first . But i have to admit that hot and heavy, sizzling chemistry, make-a-move guys tend to have better chance to succeed on this steroid-boost love show.

PS : second that..no one said she wont get her wuv story. I'm sure she will .,.just not with my favs laugh out loud. Obviously there is absolutely zero correlation between my favs and whom the leads pick in the end.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:20 am

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 9ff7ca10
This comment on Twitter though cantstopl why Becca why?? dizzy

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:33 am

Maya wrote:Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 9ff7ca10
This comment on Twitter though cantstopl why Becca why?? dizzy

word score Im guessing bc Lincoln made a move fast, while Ryan was slow? i mean, can't imagine Ryan would be willing to start a kissing sesh on epis 2? laugh out loud .... i wish he would have just smooched her early ..pretty sure he would have last longer Rolling Eyes dizzy Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2622943811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031