SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:39 am

I'm in trouble, I like him ... though I'm not going to watch, but now ... I'm curious. "smile&hug" won me over, banjo was just for a dessert.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm

ElonM wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

love this and the girl has got some moves Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1176891977 cheerleader

He is so dorky. I like him!! He's in the F4!

...I really really like this guy, and my goodness, they looked soooo cute together in this clip!!!! awwww

My vibe from watching him is he is here for all the right reasons! :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Love his smile, great dimples!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:44 pm

His Instagram is now by request only. Everybody must be wanting to follow him. This guy is F1 I’m pretty sure. giggling he is adorable and seems a bit shy but funny. I like him.....a lot. Can’t wait to start this season.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:02 pm

I just figured out who he reminds me of...looks wise and the shy smile...Cameron from Australian Bette Georgia's season!!! Me likey :fanningfan

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Can I turn back time and woo this man? So gorgeous and seems like a fun guy. Not too serious - sure to make me laugh. I just hope he's genuine. Little problem of being married but hey - things work out for the best, right? (Says Arie anyway)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Bekah and Kendall were apparently (jokingly?) arguing in the audience over who got "Ryan the banjo guy" in Paradise.

Slow your roll, ladies. He can't go on Paradise if he's engaged to Becca, laugh out loud. Seems a bit premature to be calling dibs.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 pm

He is so damn cute! He was definitely in his element while performing but got a bit shy and taken aback while talking to Becca. I loved the banjo and his original song while watching it for the first time, but after checking out his IG, I love it even more because it was so him.
If I were Becca season would be over for me:awwww:
@Norcalgal stay away from my man eyedrool sneakyl

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:10 pm

He looks 100% better with short hair!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:18 pm

I really like this guy! He somehow gave me Ryan Sutter vibes as soon as he started talking. I hope he turns out to be just as big a gem!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 pm

mslat92 wrote:Bekah and Kendall were apparently (jokingly?) arguing in the audience over who got "Ryan the banjo guy" in Paradise.

Slow your roll, ladies. He can't go on Paradise if he's engaged to Becca, laugh out loud. Seems a bit premature to be calling dibs.

I can’t blame them, I am married and want to call dibs on his cuteness. I will happily yield to Becca. I loved the banjo, as a gimmick it is nerdy not douchey and I appreciate that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:25 am

Saw this from someone who seems to know Ryan and his family. Just thought I'd share because it backs up that he seems like he's a genuine guy.

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Screen18
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031