SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Note to self: Do NOT have a pre-season favorite! Do not! But Ryan is making it really hard for me...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 pm

sdmom wrote:Note to self: Do NOT have a pre-season favorite! Do not! But Ryan is making it really hard for me...

laugh out loud i know right! i wonder how old he is? i guess we will see soon enough if he is this sweet guy that i have in my mind or the total opposite Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:33 am

The same laugh out loud ... I cannot make myself go to the unspoiled side, just because I want to find out more who Ryan is and what will happen with him during the filming. Not good, really not good ... I so wanted to turn my back on this show.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 am

sdmom wrote:Note to self: Do NOT have a pre-season favorite! Do not! But Ryan is making it really hard for me...

This will be me this season. laugh out loud I’m not ready to be emotional drain after the season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:47 am

This is from his linked in. If he graduated from Wentworth in 2014 (that school does extra semesters for internships I’m pretty sure) he’s probably 27ish. That would be my guess. I thought his volunteer work was also pretty cool. He seems like a well rounded individual. And he’s got a business management degree. I wonder if he is originally from Massachusetts? There’s a few pics on his Instagram from Edgartown,Ma.

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2088f810

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-peterson-1575abb8
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:36 am

I have a feeling he may be from Massachusetts, or at least his family lives there now, as that person on Twitter I screencapped earlier that is a friend of the family is also from Massachusetts.

Based on his insta, he seems like he's done quite a bit of traveling as well. Just seems like a pretty nice, well rounded guy.

Also, I'm just relieved that Becca has at least ONE good option laugh out loud, even if all the rest turn out to be duds.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:44 am

And he volunteered doing taxes for poor people how sweet is that! I have to try not to get too excited this early. :nervous
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 am

Why hello Ryan.
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 084c8e10

So from this we know his birthday is Dec 13th and spends time on Martha’s Vineyard but lives in California now. More I look he’s definitely from MA. I think Mashpee, MA.

https://instagram.com/p/BcpjtcugaLC/

SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:51 am

mslat92 wrote:I have a feeling he may be from Massachusetts, or at least his family lives there now, as that person on Twitter I screencapped earlier that is a friend of the family is also from Massachusetts.

Based on his insta, he seems like he's done quite a bit of traveling as well. Just seems like a pretty nice, well rounded guy.

Also, I'm just relieved that Becca has at least ONE good option laugh out loud, even if all the rest turn out to be duds.
Ryan actually lives in Los Angeles. At least according to his facebook profile. His family also lives in Cali.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Well he is definitely MY type. I don't want to miss out on all the goodies about him either, hence I am also going spoiled this season. I like the lead and there is already a contestant I could get behind.  :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:20 pm

He definitely grew up and went to school on the Cape. Here’s an article about his high school graduation. Seems he was class president. I’m interested in why the move to California if it’s true his family is there now as well.

http://www.capecodtimes.com/article/20100613/NEWS/6130335
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Are his parents retired? Did the family relocate for perhaps a job or dream place to retire? It's possible for either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031