SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:27 pm

I've been trying to figure out what he is doing for work, and I haven't found much of anything other than his previous volunteer work and the Surrogate and the Green Pro which both are right on his Linkedin and show's from Mar/17 to present.  

Wasn't there landscaping jobs in Boston that he had to move to Calif? laugh out loud IDK the whole job thing to me is a  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2753  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2753

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm

I might be a little obsessed with Ryan :crazed
Here is a couple of thing I found.
Short interview with Ryan and Bobby the Pig.
https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2013/10/02/bobby-the-pig-boston-facebook/

His sister-in-law blog post also about Bobby
http://www.missbethanykate.com/page/3/?s=Ryan

There is also a video on Vimeo with Ryan talking about life with Bobby but I can’t access it. Maybe someone else can? Here is the link
http://www.universalhub.com/2013/snout-and-city?nocache=1
Also this one comment under the video “I hope my kids grow up to be as kind as Ryan” is so sweet

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:16 pm

He's adorable. I'm so excited to see him!

Now watch him get eliminated night one.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Aria wrote:He's adorable. I'm so excited to see him! Now watch him get eliminated night one.
If that happens I'll fly to USA to meet him myself giggling He is so cute and I like what you all can find out about him. Let's hope his character is as good as he's coming through on SM and I'll be following the season just for him as long he'll be on.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Aria wrote:He's adorable. I'm so excited to see him!

Now watch him get eliminated night one.

Noo! Becca can’t do this to us laugh out loud

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Maya wrote:Noo! Becca can’t do this to us laugh out loud
I'm sure TPTB will "know how to keep him" for us long enough ... just by looking at the numbers here ... and if he was brought up at ATFR, I'd guess it's for all the "buzz" he can generate.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:44 pm

I'm calling it!!! With the novelty of a tame pig talking walks around Boston Ryan is a sure thing for a hometown date....... cheerleader

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

@Luvstruck Good one! yes I put a copy of your post in the storyboard thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been trying to figure out what he is doing for work, and I haven't found much of anything other than his previous volunteer work and the Surrogate and the Green Pro which both are right on his Linkedin and show's from Mar/17 to present.  

Wasn't there landscaping jobs in Boston that he had to move to Calif? laugh out loud IDK the whole job thing to me is a  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2753  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2753

Year round landscaping in LA vs Boston maybe? Maybe he wants to break into show business. Seriously, I think he may be trying out various jobs to see what fits.  After one too many brutal east coast winters I moved to LA also.  He has family (aunt Marcy) here per sleuthing and what's not to like about Manhattan Beach.  He's a sailor, so he can easily do that here as well. All JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm

@maya  Great job of sleuthing!  There is one photo of Ryan singing with his family on his SIL's IG account. The photo was taken in Cali on Feb 17th. Auntie's estate?  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Ryan has/had a mini pig? I love him!!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:09 am

He's a cutie ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f60d  ryan - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f618

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031