SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 am

Someone posted a SC on Reddit of Conner saying it was a joke, he didn't know the winner/F1, he just thought Blake was the best or something along those lines.  

So it seems IMO Blake is a fav among the guys.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 am

Joke or not, Blake knew what he was doing by liking it. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 18, 2018 11:10 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I saw all that and understand the schedule it suggests.  I just don't take it as confirmation that Becca and her F1 got to spend 4-5 days together when its typically a couple of days for the couple immediately following the FRC.  Which is why I asked if we indeed had confirmation about the photo itself proving it was taken the day it was posted.  

JMO

there is no confirmation that i can found... so i could be wrong, of course. Smiley

albean99 wrote:I'd guess that all the f3 would have some potential time in the sun it f2/3 were sequestered. It doesn’t mean they’d have to be indoors. Jason was pretty tanned. Blake’s post was about the show so not surprised he'd use a show pic.

It’s possible that Connor's post was a clue although that would be pretty dumb to do if it is true. Ditto Blake liking it. That makes me more inclined to think he’s not the f1. no idea

FWIW Blake is not big on SM to begin with. and he did liking all the (cast) guys comment on his first post. I guess he just did it automatically not realizing the consequences it may bring, particularly the one by Connor giggling . I also doubt that Connor may know something about the final couple. I guess its just bc someone sent the SC to RS causing the stirred pot hence TPTB probably had Connor to delete it.  JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 18, 2018 11:13 am

Diana wrote:Joke or not, Blake knew what he was doing by liking it. JMO.

I hope he’s not like Peter! I don’t like it when f2 repeatedly gives out incorrect clues to give fans false hope! Jmo of course

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am

sdmom wrote:

I hope he’s not like Peter! I don’t like it when f2 repeatedly gives out incorrect  clues to give fans false hope! Jmo of course

My gut is screaming at me that Blake is playing games with us and that he does know more about social media than we think.

Look at it this way... he knew he was going to be put out to the public on ATFR. What if he scrubbed his SM before he ever appeared?

I am keeping an open mind about things but I just don't see him as F1.

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 am

I am one to keep an open mind on any of these peeps because IMO it’s the lead’s deal who they choose at the end of the day. Even if Blake scrubbed his SM, not sure what could have been on there that is incriminating....his SM IMO is very similar to that of his sister’s and it seems they appear to be very close.  Interesting enough, Blake’s mum has now put her IG on private and it was public until last night, wonder if she got bombarded by folks on SM.

For now they all just got back to SM....time will tell who is mis-directing on purpose and who the real F1 is. It’s just a matter of sleuthing and who knows someone here might sleuth out the F1 before RS does...jmho.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Notice that Blake has started to follow a lot of producers Elan, Nat shabby, bill Dixon to name A few. F1 or Bach to be determined? Is it par of the course that all contestants do that? He’s also a fan of Bach nation. Follows Kaitlyn, Ben Higgins and a few more.. don’t tho I this is a recent follow though
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 18, 2018 12:35 pm

He or Connor made the decision to delete the comment. We have no way of knowing if he knows people can see his liked comments. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 pm

All it takes is Blake looking at his activity page on insta once in a while to know that you can see the comments people have liked Imo. I would guess he knows people can see the comments he likes Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

This is why I'm not a fan of facebook. "Like's" are interpreted so many ways and I couldn't be bothered having to answer to my friends who ask why I did or didn't like their posts.

For all I know any of these guys could be liking because they like the poster and are just acknowledging as a thanks or are being courteous to fans.

They are thrown into this life of popularity because of the show and are clueless as to knowing how much their every move is tracked. I doubt IMO that Blake thought to himself, I'm going to like that post so everyone could assume I'm the F1. Just the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 18, 2018 1:11 pm

IA @GuardianAngel but I still think it was a dumb move either way. I have been known to like a tweet or post because of the person and have to change it when I absorb what they said.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 18, 2018 1:14 pm

@GuardianAngel After Peter last year, I couldn't give a cr*p what these people like on social media laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana