SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wholetmeout - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 22, 2018 11:10 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know yet. I'm not feeling it with him but Becca must since he's in the f2. I'm not sure if this is a fakeout at this point because we don't know what the edit will be like for the f2. no idea

I'm not fond of anyone that has to use props and so far he's used two that we know of. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

wholetmeout - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 22, 2018 11:25 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know yet. I'm not feeling it with him but Becca must since he's in the f2. I'm not sure if this is a fakeout at this point because we don't know what the edit will be like for the f2. no idea

I'm not fond of anyone that has to use props and so far he's used two that we know of. ; (

tbh I try to not judge based on the night 1 gimmicks because it's usually not their decision. they are usually pressured/convinced to do the gimmicks by producers.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 pm

itsamanda wrote:Based off of night one pictures, wasn’t her first kiss Leo? Then Garrett when he got the FIR. I just think they chose not to show Leo’s for whatever reason. Probably to build up the FIR & kiss storyline with Garrett that JoJo, Rachel, & Kaitlyn were talking about.

Do we actually have a s/cap of Becca kissing Garrett when he got the FIR? We have a s/cap of Leo but no one else that I know of.

So we really don't know if there were any other's that kissed her other than Leo. SCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue May 22, 2018 11:31 pm

@GuardianAngel
RS has seen the preview of ep 1.
She kisses Garrett after she gives him the FIR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 11:34 pm

@IrelandRose thanks!

Then IA with @itsamanda normally after the FIR it's RC time so Garrett couldn't have been the 1st kiss like Rachel/Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Tue May 22, 2018 11:53 pm

I hope RS's sources are throwing him off course on purpose. Im feeling that may be the new trend...Lets just suppose he is being paid to throw us all off. Then what? Ha Ha...We just dont know. No one really does. Its all produced and its a show after all said and done.. Yes I have my favorite because I know he came into this for the right reasons. I only wish him the best and happiest outcome to his future, No matter where that takes him.
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 23, 2018 1:06 am

1funnyfish wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

tbh I try to not judge based on the night 1 gimmicks because it's usually not their decision. they are usually pressured/convinced to do the gimmicks by producers.

Was he pressured to ride the horse, too. Doesn't say much for his "stand up and be a man no matter what" But that's just my opinion. If they talked him into/ pressured him twice. He wouldn't be my type of man, but Becca may be fine with it although from what I've seen of her so far, I'd think not... IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 am

LoveDovez wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Was he pressured to ride the horse, too. Doesn't say much for his "stand up and be a man no matter what" But that's just my opinion. If they talked him into/ pressured him twice. He wouldn't be my type of man, but Becca may be fine with it although from what I've seen of her so far, I'd think not... IMO

As his last name is Horstmann, the producers probably thought it would be funny for him to appear with a horse at the AFTR. Made for good TV. I doubt he had much say in the matter. As Becca seemed to respond positively to the horse, he probably went along with the ox idea as well.
IMO, not seeing this as a deal breaker. These gimmicks (just like Garrett's minivan) are part of the show. I don't see it as Blake being a pushover. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 9:16 am

He seems like a good sport and a bit corny. With this show often it’s better to go with production and save the battles for when they really matter or count. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am

IMO you either do the gimmicks or go home, it's as simple as that. They have a show to put on and the gimmick's are talked about for some time in the media.

There have been many others who arrived in an outrageous manner, Cupcake who IMO is the sweetest of sweet, Chicken suits, proposals out of the limo, we've seen horses in the past, men in kilts, and even Santa. Most of them are good guys.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 23, 2018 10:56 am

I don't hold that against Blake and Chris Cupcake was one of my favorites that season. I don't have a bad impression of Blake. I just think he comes across as more of a boy than a man so hoping that changes as I see him with Becca.

I don't think that them showing the former leads talking about picking their first impression guys necessarily rules out Garrett. There will be much editing between then and the finale that highlights another guy that will cast doubt on him as f1. We know that he's in the f2 but most of the viewers don't plus when they filmed it, they didn't know who Becca would pick. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 am

albean99 wrote:snipped

I don't have a bad impression of Blake. I just think he comes across as more of a boy than a man so hoping that changes as I see him with Becca.

I don't think that them showing the former leads talking about picking their first impression guys necessarily rules out Garrett. There will be much editing between then and the finale that highlights another guy that will cast doubt on him as f1. We know that he's in the f2 but most of the viewers don't plus when they filmed it, they didn't know who Becca would pick. JMO

I fully expect them to build up Blake's story line and give Garrett the "can he get to the point to commit in the end because of his recent heartbreak" edit since he was the FIR recipient. I don't doubt she had feelings for both of them, it will just be which one brought everything she wants in a relationship in the end. That perfect fit that she has referenced.

@albean99... I agree with your impression of Blake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana