SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Blake may have the Reid role, but he seems very different personality wise to Reid. Of course Blake reminds me of my dad, so he is my favorite.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Yeah, I just meant like the super popular guy that everyone wants Becca to go back to. He’ll get most of the support to be The Bachelor ... fan fave. I didn’t mean personality wise they will be the same. 

Blake personality wise will probably be that Sean/Ben/Zak/Dean vanilla kind of feel that appeals to lots of people.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 7:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, I just meant like the super popular guy that everyone wants Becca to go back to. He’ll get most of the support to be The Bachelor ... fan fave. I didn’t mean personality wise they will be the same. 

Blake personality wise will probably be that Sean/Ben/Zak/Dean vanilla kind of feel that appeals to lots of people.

Funny, I loved Zak and thought he wasn’t vanilla at all. The other three are all about artificial vanilla extract to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Hmm do you think that now the entire season is the most spoiled it's ever been, we'll see F2 Blake in Paradise?

I'm personally on the Blake for Bachelor train but I can see where people may think he's too young/charismatic/fun for that. He could be better suited for Paradise, and I can see them pushing for Jason for Bach MAYBE. I don't know though. Thoughts?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Idk IMO Blake is a huge hotdog. More manipulative than Becca Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Aria wrote:Haha, he's one of my all-time faves and Jilly/Reid is my biggest "what if"s from the franchise. I hate or am apathetic towards most fan favorites though so I totally get it!

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:Haha, he's one of my all-time faves and Jilly/Reid is my biggest "what if"s from the franchise. I hate or am apathetic towards most fan favorites though so I totally get it!

laugh out loud I get it! Nick/Andi is probably my biggest “what if.” Entire storylines and total arch’s would be completely changed if Andi had gone with her “strong mental connection” and taken Nick out of commission. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ok, sorry mods. Back to Blake.

Sorry kinda O/T. Had to response  giggling

I am with both of you....Jill/Reid and Andi/Nick are definitely 2 my ultimate WHAT IFs from the franchise. But fast forward to Nick Bach season, i couldn't stand MeAndi gave fake advice to Nick laugh out loud.

And to clarify my prev post, the Reid reference was meant that he was actually Jilly's 'F2", in a sense whom she had the most natural connection with, aside from her attraction and lust for Ed. IMO. IA that Kiptyn was basically just a "filer" there, more like Jason this season.

I think the upcoming premiere  will give us more insight about the Blake vs Garrett saga  this season..LOL

@1funnyfish IA that Jason can slide into the strong contender for TB, since he has a very successful career . I hope he has a multifaceted personality that would make a good TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Becca mentions Blake at 1:50 here briefly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=KHSbd6fTBo8

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 10:48 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Becca mentions Blake at 1:50 here briefly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=KHSbd6fTBo8

Great minds think alike giggling . I saw that too...

Here is another one...her chuckle when she sees Blake here :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJoWBzAqbk/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Blake just started following Bibiana from Arie's season.
Interesting. She’s following him as well ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 12:16 am

Just curious, does anyone think Blake is plausible to do BIP while he has to attend ATFR on early Aug?. Does the timeline of BIP filming allow him to join the show?

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 12:20 am

He probably could be on it if he is not there until the very last week. But maybe the schedule will be different this year.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat May 26, 2018 12:20 am

@Joy15 I think they film in June.

Also, completely on board with Blake moving on. Really don't want him to be heartbroken!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana